• Published 14th Aug 2014
  • 1,188 Views, 51 Comments

Trixie Messes Everything Up - Sleepy Panda



Trixie can never seem to do anything right.

  • ...
9
 51
 1,188

The Bird and The Frog

"Where do you suppose Apple Bloom is?" Sweetie Belle asked Scootaloo, craning her neck to scan the crowd of ponies for the other crusader.

"I don't know, but she said something along the lines of 'Ah'm gonna teach those two a lesson' before she stormed off in that direction," Scootaloo said, lazily waving a hoof in the general direction of the stage while sipping on her drink, which was being levitated in front of her by Sweetie Belle.

"Scootaloo, we have to find her before she does something stupid," Sweetie Belle hissed. When Scootaloo just shrugged, she growled and dropped her levitation spell, causing Scootaloo's drink to fall and spill on the ground. This earned the two fillies a few dirty looks from the adults as they jumped out of the way, but neither filly cared. "Fine, I'll just leave you here and look for her myself," she declared, storming off."

"Okay fine, I'll go with you," said an annoyed Scootaloo. "But once we find her, you are paying for my drink."

After a solid fifteen minutes of searching the area, they finally found Apple Bloom backstage. However, they were not expecting to find her tied up and fast asleep.

"Erm... What's going on here?" Sweetie Belle asked no one in particular.

"Try asking those two," Scootaloo said, pointing towards two familiar stallions.

"Film and Flam?! What the hay is going on here?" Sweetie Belle exclaimed. Hearing their names, Flim and Flam turned towards the fillies.

"We can explain," said Flim. The two frauds stood there saying nothing for a couple seconds before Flim nudged Flam in the shoulder.

"Wait, you want me to explain?" Flam whispered. "But I don't want to explain!" A hard shove from his brother made him stumble a bit. "Fine, I'll explain. This little filly marched in here demanding that we leave Equestria. When we told her to go away, she told Flim to stick his head up his plot. Then she tried to beat us up, so we tied her up."

Scootaloo raised an eyebrow. "But why is she asleep?" she questioned. Flim shrugged.

"How am I supposed to know? She was probably just tired or something." Apple Bloom chose that moment to let out a loud snore.

"Well then can you untie her now?" Scootaloo asked. Flim and Flam shared a look before Flam nodded and said "I guess so. Just keep her away from us, will you?"

"Fine, just untie her already," Sweetie Belle said impatiently.

"Yeah, yeah. Come over here Flim, help me untie her. We have to hurry; we go onstage in less than two minutes."

As the two worked on untying the filly with the remaining crusaders watching on, a loud crashing noise was heard. A second later, Flim and Flam were tackled by a shrieking blue mare. "The Great and Powerful Trixie demands that you give up your showtime!"

"No way, you crazy horse!" yelled Flam as he struggled to escape Trixie. That was a mistake.

"How dare you," snarled Trixie. She fired up her horn and transformed Flim into a bird and Flam into a frog. After stopping to catch her breath, she declared "There we go. Now, to prepare to troll some ponies." And with that, she walked into her trailer parked off to the side of the stage, leaving the Cutie Mark Crusaders sitting backstage in utter confusion.

"What... Just happened?" Apple Bloom said, finally waking up.

A couple hours later, Flim the bird and Flam the frog were transformed into oranges by Twilight Sparkle.

Author's Note:

Don't take this seriously.