• Published 6th Aug 2014
  • 1,796 Views, 36 Comments

My little Minecraft : Steve Adventures - Ignis Consumens Est



Steve is teleported to Equestria and is confused.

  • ...
14
 36
 1,796

Contact

"Alright everypony," Twilight hushed everypony in the area. Since they were getting deeper (thats what she said) they might encounter some wild and hostile animal.

Better safe than sorry. She thought.

As they trudged on the foliage, everyone was silent, save for Pinkie humming a tune that Twilight had never heard before.
Then they heard the sound of cutting, Twilight raised her hoof and they sneaked into the clearing, not seen by the creature.

The creature isn't paying attention to us. It was chopping wood, but unlike Twilight has ever seen before, it was using unknown magic.

The creature was a biped. It wore a blue shirt and a dark blue pants. It was holding a.. Diamond Axe, efficiently cutting through the wood.

Every time he cuts a tree, three or two pieces float in mid-air, while the others fall on him. But, when they fall on him, they float.

Interesting.. Twilight thought, scribbling notes on her notepad.

"Um, Twilight." Fluttershy whispered.

"Not now, Fluttershy." Twilight whispered back.

"Twilight!" Fluttershy whispered much more urgently.

When she finally looked up, annoyed. She saw that Rainbow, Rarity, Applejack, and not Pinkie, she was smiling, had been frozen stiff.
Then she looked behind her.

And she, was frozen with fear.

The creature, once cutting wood, was now heading for them, holding a glowing sword towards us.

It took a step towards us, whether cautiously or not Twilight didn't care. She wanted to live so she called out. "Run, everypony!"

Everyone but Rainbow Dash scrambled up and took off. "Rainbow Dash, what are you doing, lett's go!"

"Give me the rope." She replied.

"But-"

"I said, give me!" Rainbow said fiercely.

Twilight threw her the rope towards Rainbow. She caught it with one hoof and put the lace on her mouth.
"No one threatens my friends like that." She mutters.

She threw the rope towards the creature, but was caught off guard when the rope suddenly disappeared.

"What the ha-" she was cut off when suddenly, the creature with a burst of speed, hit her with the butt of his sword, and throw her like a rag doll over the forest.

"Rainbow!" Twilight screamed.

The creature though, sighed, as if it was used to this. It then walked towards Twilight.

"Stay away!" The unicorn yelled, shooting a bolt of magic towards the monster.

It was not a creature now, it was a monster.

The bolt didn't affect it. Blue haze began to cover them, its eyes turning blue, it only said something Twilight didn't care much because she thought she was gonna die.

"Blood Destruction."

---

I sat down in the grassy floor. Ugh, doing Blood Destruction was tiring.

If you don't know what 'Blood Destruction' means, it is the destruction of blood in exchange for enhanced strength. Basically enhanced every sense.

But since I didn't have blood,(and also other minecraftians. It helped in PvP) it didn't hurt me.

But instead of taking blood from me, it took energy and hunger instead. So after I used BD (our little nickname for the Blood Magic yey.) I ate some steak that I got from a bear. Now, don't ask why I know what a bear is, I've seen enough bears snatch girls back in Minecraftia and I immediately classified it as hostile.

Turns out it was.

Anyway, after the sad encounter of the horses, horned horses, and stupid Skittle Horse, I went back and decided to mine.

This is how I dealt with disappointment: Drown it in the excitement of mining. I once loved it, but now, after seventeen thousand years of mining, it has gone monotonous. The infinite world of Mincraft has gotten boring for me.

But seeing the curvy trees in this world, I changed my mind about mining. Since it must be new, there must be some new gems.

I smiled at the possibilities, which were a lot. There could be materials in this world that might be stronger than diamonds.

So I went into a random clearing and began to dig.

I immediately uncovered a bunch of gems. A bunch of red gems, blue gems, and green gems which I immediately recognized as emeralds. They suck so I'm not even gonna pick it up.

When I picked it up, I was surprised. There were 64 of each, enough to make full sets of armor.

The red one was named 'Ruby' and the blue named 'Sapphire'.

I got out a crafting table, and began to craft armor.

Best be ready for another assault, I thought.

Once done, I decided to check the armor strengths.

The ruby one was strong. Once in legging level, the armor bar was full. This armor was basically tank armor. The ruby sword gave 9 damage but has Fire Aspect II on it. Useful for burning stuff.

The sapphire set was as strong as an Iron set, which got me disappointed at first. But I quickly found out that it gave speed effects, which were awesome by the way, and the sword gave a haste factor.

I tried to combine the two, but was dismayed that, when incomplete, no effect came.

But still, this would be useful for combat!

So I made a cave near there and set up some chests, furnaces and a crafting table. Since this obviously was a mining site, it would prove useful for me.

Growls filled the room and seven 'Manticores' (thank you whatsthatmod) filed out.

They weren't very threatening but were surprising me, since they basically surrounded me, I readied for combat. Again.

But this time, I didn't actually need Blood Destruction. I sliced through them like they were clay and soon, no manticores were alive.

I smiled proudly. All these years on PvP wasn't useless after all!

---

Malice cackled with delight.

"Soon boy." He said. "Soon.."

---

Author's Note:

YEY 4TH CHAPTER WOO!

Pinkie : YOU'RE LATE!

NOOOOOO

-whip lashes out to me-

AWW PLEASE STOP I WAS BORED AND LAZY OK?

Pinkie : NO!

NOOOUUUUUHHH