• Published 6th Aug 2014
  • 1,795 Views, 36 Comments

My little Minecraft : Steve Adventures - Ignis Consumens Est



Steve is teleported to Equestria and is confused.

  • ...
14
 36
 1,795

Expedition to the Everfree

Author's Note:

I GOWT LAHZY.

---

Twilight was now in a café, trying to relax for her spell casting again.

Spell Casting took alot of energy from the Caster, runes help yes, but doing it still cost alot of energy.
But due to Twilight's energy, she can recast the spell 3 days after the failure whilst other casters take about two weeks to recover.

As Twilight sips the coffee, she thinks about what just happened yesterday that made her fail.

I already prepared the right incantations, and I said the words right, the runes were all set in place, What could have possibly gone wrong? She thinks.

Then Pinkie Pie appeared out of nowhere. From pony hammerspace? She has not idea.

"Hey Twilight! I just had a do-oo-oo-ozy!" She stretched the word doozy, making it long.. Wait..

"Really?" Twilight says. "Please tell."

Pinkie nodded fast, her head seeming like a blur. "Yeah, so you know that thunder clap earlier?"

Twilight stopped, looking at Pinkie she frowned. "What thunder clap?"

Pinkie grinned. "You know, the one that made you stop your spell?"

Twilight is now staring at Pinkie like she had just dropped out of space. "How- Just how did you know?"

Pinkie's grin turned into a mischievous smile. "Oh, I have my sources."

---

"NO!" The Author screamed. "PLEASE STOP!"

Pinkie lashed the whip again at him. "DO, FIX, AND PUBLISH!"

"PLEASE!" Author begged. "PLEASE LET ME JUST PLAY CLA-!" He was stopped again by Pinkie's whip, hitting him in the foot.

Author screamed, the painful scream while Pinkie was very mad. "NO! PUT ME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW YOU LAZY MAN!"

The Author by now was sobbing while he's typing the story, putting Pinkie in the chapter instead of somepony else.

"NOW WORK!"

---

Twilight decided not to question her, like she did when she discovered Pinkie sense, nearly breaking every single bone in her body.
The unicorn shuddered, the Pinkie sense episode still gave her nightmares. But thanks to Luna, the nightmares were much more toned down.

"Um, okay." Twilight says. "Right, so what was the doozy?"

Pinkie's grin grew wider. She then inhaled a large breath, and spewed these things out.

"So the thunder clap wasn't in Ponyville and it wasn't Derpy either! Can you believe that! Derpy not doing anything bad? Anyway,
so the thunder clap wasn't really a thunder clap but it was actually something, or somepony else! Oo I need to meet him or her! Anyway, it was over the Everfree and when the Night came he sang and it was coooool and then he was asleep and then he woke up and then-" Pinkie couldn't finish because Twilight put a hoof over her mouth, silencing her effectively.

Once Pinkie didn't have any signs of speaking, Twilight sighed and then says "Whatever that was, it might have been a side effect of my spell, or something else, but still, we might need to check it out because it might be dangerous to all the ponies in Ponyville."

"Pinkie, go call Flutters and Rarity, and I'll get Dash and Applejack." Pinkie bounces off in the other direction while I go to the outskirts of Ponyville.

If Pinkie's 'source' was right then this might not be a threat or something but instead might be something else.. It's better to see though

---

The song finished, leaving Notch and Herobrine (now called as 'Briney' hehe.. AH NO) silent. It wss turning point, and it just made their jobs much easier.

Notch cleared his throat. "Herobrine, track down the song, it might be Steve's. I'll go and get the portal set up."

Herobrine nodded and closed the connection. He magically held the magika of the song, trailing it back to it's source caster.
However, he was having a hard time trailing it back, it seemed to be weaving in between different dimensions, very far away and hard to catch it.

When he finally gets to the source dimension, he takes it, and teleports to Notch.

"Notch!" Briney says, catching his attention. "I got the source!"

Notch himself was straining himself, it was already probably thirty minutes at most, Briney didn't want to fail his brother again.
"I'm trying!"

The portal opens, it was a swirling black void. Briney threw the source at the portal, and it shattered on the portal, showing the forest of where Steve was.

But it was already too late.
---

"Alright," Twilight says. "So since everypony is here, let me tell you the news."

Suddenly, Twilight was cut off by Fluttershy. "Is it about the thunder clap?"

Twilight and the others stared at her, while Fluttershy started hiding behind her mane.

"Um, yes Fluttershy," then Twilight stared at her curiously. "Did Pinkie tell you?"

"Oh no, it just scared the animals, that's all. But when I looked out my window, there were no storm clouds that's why I was confused."
Fluttershy explains.

So no storm clouds while there was a thunder clap? Weird Everfree forest is crossed out. Twilight thought.

"When have you been brave enough to check, Fluttershy? Rainbow Dash asks. The prismatic mare wasn't scared, she was just surprised. And she totally was not bullying Fluttershy.

"I wasn't," Fluttershy says. "I just needed to check on what happened so I can calm my animals down."

"Whatever it is it must have a taste for fashion!" The unicorn fashionista says. "It may be an alien but it surely has new designs for us!"

Right.

Twilight clears her throat, catching everypony's attention.

"So yeah, you probably heard from Pinkie, something happened in the Everfree and were going to find it!" Twilight says.
"For Science!"

Applejack, on the other hoof, was frowning. "Whatever it is, shouldn't we just leave it alone?" She says, looking at the other five.
"It might be hostile, and we could very well regret this decision."

"Nonsense, Applejack!" Twilight says giddily, all these things were making her more excited for figuring out what happened.
"Where's your spirit for science?"

Rainbow Dash and Applejack groaned, both of them saying "Up in Pony Heaven."

"Right, so we have everything we need right?" Twilight says, hovering a checklist in front of her.

"I brought the apples!" Applejack says. Twilight checks a box.

"And I brought our scarves!" Rarity says.

"I brought the confetti!" Pinkie says. Twilight frowned but didn't check anything.

"I brought water!" Rainbow says. Twilight checks it off the checklist.

"And I brought the rope.. What's it for again?" Fluttershy asks.

"The rope is for if the thing is aggresive." Twilight replies, double checking the list.

"Since we have everything in the checklist, we should get going!"

Everypony present cheered and walked towards the Everfree, not knowing what to see, hear and expect.

They are in for a fright.