• Published 16th Aug 2014
  • 3,308 Views, 170 Comments

Bring Me the Heads of the Cutie Mark Crusaders! - CCC



Tirek has won; three alicorns lie in Tartarus, and the Element-bearers are tied to his throne. But some ponies still fight on...

  • ...
8
 170
 3,308

Ahuizotl

Tirek watched as Daring Do trotted briskly out of the throne room, then turned to inspect his prisoners again. “Guard captain!” he called out again.

“I do believe,” said a voice from the door, “that your guard captain is currently sleeping off a minor headache.”

Tirek turned, and glared at the creature in the doorway. It was tall and blue, with only two legs and a long tail which ended in an extra hand. At this particular moment, the tail-hand was holding up Shining Armour.

“I'm sure he'll be fine when he wakes up.” continued the creature, tossing Shining into the throne room.

“And who are you?” snarled Tirek.

“I,” said the blue creature, indicating himself with his tail hand and bowing, “am Ahuizotl, the magnificent. And may I say how much I appreciated what you did to Daring Do? She's been a thorn in my side for quite some time now.”

“And yet here you are,” said Tirek, lifting Ahuizotl with his magic, “working with her to break into my throne room!”

“A matter of expedience only.” said Ahuizotl, quickly. “I knew you would defeat her easily, of course, but she's not bad at getting into places. And I'm not bad at beating up ponies, especially now that they've had their magic removed.” He executed a mid-air bow. “I've come to offer you my services, as one villain to another.”

“Of course.” said Tirek. “So that you can wait for the advantageous moment to betray me, as Scorpan did to me, and as I did to Discord.”

Ahuizotl's eyes widened. “Oh, no, no, no!” he objected, just a little too quickly. “I would never think of betraying one as clearly powerful as you!”

Tirek rolled his eyes. “Of course not.” he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Not until I was weak enough that you could gain advantage from it.” He looked at the door to the balcony, and opened it with his magic. “Fortunately for you,” he continued, “I don't have any immediate use for you.”

He began to spin Ahuizotl around his head, ready to fling him out over the balcony; a plan which was foiled when Ahuizotl's tail hand managed to reach out and grab Tirek's horn. He continued spinning around Tirek's head for almost an entire revolution after that, his tail wrapping around Tirek's horns, until it ended with Ahuizotl hitting Tirek in the face.

“I... could tell you what 'defenestrate' means?” suggested Ahuizotl, meekly.

Tirek didn't notice the sudden panic on Twilight's and Discord's faces.

“To remove the eyes.” said Tirek, lifting Ahuizotl from his face with one huge hand. “From the Old Equestrian 'fenestra', or 'window', and the prefix 'de', 'to remove', thus 'to remove the windows' – and the only body part that can be described as a 'window' is the eye.”

“You speak Old Equestrian?” asked Ahuizotl.

“I remember back when it was still just 'Equestrian'.” said Tirek. He swept his arm back, and flung Ahuizotl out over the balcony.

“You'll regret thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...” cried Ahuizotl, as he flew towards the horizon.

Tirek snorted. “I doubt that.” he said, shutting and latching the balcony window and failing to notice Twilight and Discord breathe simultaneous sighs of relief.

Tirek stomped across the room and kicked Shining Armour until he opened his eyes. “Eh?” he asked.

“Guard captain.” said Tirek. “I require a rusty knife. You will obtain it immediately.”

“Yes, sir.” said Shining Armour. He struggled to his hooves, and staggered out the door.

Tirek looked at his prisoners, and grinned slowly. “I wonder if you meant what you said, Princess.”