• Published 29th Jul 2014
  • 6,380 Views, 2,988 Comments

Transformers: The Requiem - JDPrime22



Over a year later after the terrible aftermath of the Decepticon invasion, Princess Twilight discovers something deep within the Everfree Forest, something not of her world.

  • ...
21
 2,988
 6,380

PreviousChapters
Epilogue


“I am Optimus Prime, leader of the free Cybertronians, and I send this warning to any foe hiding within the multi-verse, plotting against peace. I only allow you to know one thing: the Autobots will defend the ponies living here. We will defend the peace and honor this world holds until the bitter end. We will defend…our home.”

The message on the hologram fizzled out with an annoying pop. Alongside the pop was the light that the message displayed from the hologram. It faded as the message died, the darkness slowly creeping back into the towering, black room.

In that black room, several kings sat silently, eyeing the dark hologram with eyes filled with pure malice. The kings remained motionless, their heavy breaths spewing fog and slime into the void that filled their bodies, entrenching them forever in their kingdom with not a soul to rule.

None of that mattered to the kings. Arrogance was their life’s blood, ambition was their food and drink, but most of all, hubris was the air they breathed, the air that filled the throne room of their forgotten kingdom.

The eldest sat forward, his fingers curling under his chin in signs of thought and processing. He replayed and reviewed the message, the warning within his shattered husk of a mind, the bits and pieces coming together to form the bigger picture. Soon enough, the eldest grew a wicked smile, his grin spreading like a virus to his brothers.

The cackles of the Creators were soon to follow, filling the darkness of the throne room with renewed life once again.


The Badlands.

Equestria’s personal hell.

Even Princess Celestia’s sunset could not pierce the heavy storm clouds overhead the forgotten valley. No Pegasus dared to control the clouds, no pony even dared to enter the demonic lands and the horrors that filled legends. The clouds hung over the dead valleys, giving off an eerie, green tint to the land. The green color was not uncommon, having appeared multiple times in the Badlands. Sadly, nopony was there to observe them closer to understand why they turned green.

It mattered none. Whatever life existed in the Badlands, it was far too preoccupied with trying to survive than trying to understand the land. That didn’t mean they tried to. Little critters, scorpions and rattlesnakes, slithered and crawled across the sea-like desert the Badlands represented, moving hill to hill, searching for a meal.

Whatever life there was, it scattered in fear once a silhouetted being clawed his way to the top of the nearest hill.

With a grunt of effort, the being pushed himself up, standing high and mighty in the Badlands with not another living soul in his presence. They were all too afraid, frantically abandoning the hill as the creature stared out into nothing.

Let them be afraid.

Let them fear him.

Let them forever scatter from his shadow.

The storm clouds completely blocked out the sun, thunder rocking the heavens with the storm soon to follow. The silhouetted being slowly began to turn, placing his palm against his abdomen in a sign of pain with the action. Once he was fully around, the being stared passed the dark skies and watched the mountain city with his glowing, green eyes. It was barely there, the top of one of its many towers just slightly visible on the side of the black mountain.

Lockdown clenched his fist, a hungry look in his Cybertronian eyes.

His mission was so clear. His hunt was simple enough. Autobots were always worth the effort. For reasons he was still trying to come to conclusion with, the power from the indigenous species that inhabited the world he stood on was far beyond that of Cybertronian technology, or even his technology. It was a weapon that nearly killed him, a weapon that had wiped out armies in the thousands with the blink of an eye.

It was them that had caused him to fail, that had caused him to lose his ship and thus trapping him on the accursed mud ball he stood on. For many similar to him, they would’ve given in and let the horrors of the world take them and do what it shall please.

They were weak. He would never give up. He would have his vengeance on these creatures that kept him grounded on this filthy world. The hunt was still far from over.

For Lockdown…the hunt had only just begun.

Author's Note:

There we have it, folks! Transformers: The Requiem is officially over! After nearly a year of torment and pain, my longest story has finally reached its end! Seriously though, I had a blast writing this story. I want to send a big thank you to all of those who stuck with me on this adventure. Seriously, I love you guys. Without you this story would not have made it this far.

With that, Transformers: The Requiem ends the Fall of Equestria trilogy. Don’t worry, though, I have a lot more ideas for the future, and you’ll hopefully be getting a little teaser to my next story soon. :raritywink:

Thank you all for reading, and I’ll see you all next time.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 111 )

Oh dear.

Well the Quintessons have won back Cybertron. So that's...something. And while we praise Twilight for freeing the land from Shockwave, she has now made something much more dangerous here to stay.

"The war... over? No, never over. It has barely even begun. Now, it is time draw back the curtains and see the real war that you've been fighting along."

Made that up off the top of my head. Anyway, it's been a great ride so far and I can barely wait for the future hurdles to come.

Thanks for this brilliant epilogue. It clearly opens things up. ^_^

The Decepticons may have been vanquished, but a much bigger threat than them still looms in the dark corners of the universe. The Creators now have set their sights on Equestria, Cybertron is left uninhabited and lifeless for them to take and Lockdown is still at large having been stranded. There will come a time when Equestria will come under threat again from these evil forces and the Autobots would have to take up arms again to defend their new home and family. But until that time comes, they will be waiting. And on the edge of their darkest hour, the rainbow shall remind them that together they will always shine!

The battle is over, but the war has just begun. And this way it shall remain, till the day when all are one!

And so the Fall of Equestria Trilogy comes to a close. Well done, JD, you are a great writer and I enjoyed every moment of your stories! See you next time! :twilightsmile:

from Transformers: War For Cybertron to Transformers: The Requiem

the legends of the transformers will live on forever

i can't believe it took me this long to realise the f**k happened to cadence and shinning armour's kid :rainbowhuh:

:twilightoops:

Okay, with that kind of epilogue, you KNOW there's gonna have to be a sequel of some kind.

But until that day...

'Til all are one. :twilightsmile:

Great story sir, you deserve to be applauded for your work by Billy d. Williams.
kingsnake.org/Photos/SMILEYS/xBillydeeclap.gif

Idea for a follow up, set in the Equestria Girls world.

Meanwhile, in the human world. Sunset Shimmer and the human counterparts of the Mane 5 are rummaging through a scrapyard looking for some useful parts and materials. Something catches Sunset's attention, a rusted but barely intact Dome Zero with it's paint color almost completely faded. But that's not what caught her interest, her attention is drawn to the front hood as she wipes the dirt off to reveal an insignia resembling a red robot head. Little does she realise that this car was no ordinary car at all. But something more than meets the eye! tilallaremine.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/rodimus-hot-rod-alt.jpg

:twilightsheepish: Well, it's just a thought.

Lockdown is stuck on Equestria? This is not good for our friends. He's going to want revenge for being stuck on the planet. But he's unlike any other transformer they have ever seen. He's calm, acts level-headed, but underneath that cold exterior is a cruel, vicious, and relentless hunter.

Anyway, this was a great story.

Galvatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Onslaught, Brawl, Blast Off, Swindle, Vortex, Sharpshot, Hardshell, Kickback and Trypticon- Rot in Hell

Jefire and Omega Supreme- find peace in Heaven.

6170894 Where is there kid anyway?

6171225 :applejackunsure: Perhaps the pregnancy was a false alarm.

Awesome Story man!

*Sigh* The ride is over. :fluttercry:


Thanks JD for making these wonderful tales that have kept me preoccupied and actually gave me something to look forward too.



Definitely one of the best experiences of my life that I won't ever forget.



Thank you. :pinkiesad2:

Well this was a exciting ride, but like all rides they come to an end. The park is closing for the season and the people are leaving with memories of happiness, sadness, anger, and fear going home with them. They will cherish the memories of their experience and await for the park to open once again.:pinkiesad2:

This was a good story, better than Equestria's Darkest Hour? Yes and no. I didn't really have any complaints with the last story, but I had a few with this one. So far, my only few complaints was the lack of screen time for certain characters.(Mainly the Decepticons and Brimstone) I know you said you wanted to include more scenes, but didn't have time or something. I'm just saying, you bring in Lockdown and then had us wait over 40 chapters with anticipation to see him show up, only for him to be taken out in one chapter. You also did the same thing with Galvatron. Teased him here and there and then finally he rises....and then dies in two chapters. Hopefully if you do continue you this series(Not sure how when you wiped out all the Decepticon characters besides Lockdown.) you'll do a better job of giving every character their time in the spotlight.

The other thing I've got a problem is with the final chapters, mainly the tone. We went from grim, war, blood, carnage, chaos to happy, sunshine and rainbows.:twilightoops: We went through the story reading about the violence and the many deaths that happened and then poof it's all good. For some reason it's rubs me the wrong way. This war cost of millions of ponies their lives but who cares we won and that's all that matters. It's like the world reset itself after the war(all deus ex machina.) and everything's back to the way it was with no changes whatsoever.:twilightangry2: I feel like as if a lesson is being ignored here.

But whatever,(sorry if I'm being to negative.:fluttershysad:) I still enjoyed the story very much and wait to see what great things you have in store in the future.:twilightsmile:

6172870 You could always bring in other Decepticons such as Blitzwing and Astrotrain or other threats like The Fallen or Nova (Nemesis) Prime and his army.



Also remember there are the other Decepticons from the previous stories that could be brought back since they were only knocked out into stasis like the other Autobots such as Thundercracker or Barricade and don't forget about the Stunticons.



Maybe a sequel that could be about the Combiner Wars where while both most Autobots and most Decepticons have stopped fighting the Combiners still fight.




I actually have an idea of how Galvatron could come back in a proposed sequel although it is just pretty much how he came back in AOE where he possessed one of KSI machines same thing here some Equestria scientist group decides to build Transformers and then things go wrong.




Would have to written by someone else since JD is done with Transformers (At least this series but then again if he does write one I think he would only do a continuation of this story or something like that)

Do you have anything in mind for the Nebulons?

Man that was one hell of a story. I'm glad I was here for all of it

6170744 Oh deary dear deer.

6170765 Indeed. Watch yo back Twi. :twilightoops:

6170792 Thanks! Glad to write for you guys! :pinkiehappy:

6170812 Thanks for sticking with this story till the end. :twilightsmile:

6170830 I greatly appreciate all your support, edCOM. See ya next time! :pinkiesmile:

6170894 Oh yeah! Kinda forgot about all of that. :twilightblush:

6170960 Maybe one day...a new series will be born. :pinkiecrazy:

6170975
media.giphy.com/media/Bw01Us6t1eMfu/giphy.gif

6170986 I'm not worthy! :applecry:

6171125 It's a kickass thought.

6171216 Yay! Thanks for reading! :rainbowkiss:

6172825 Thanks a ton for sticking with this story to the end!

6172855 I'm honored. Thank you. :moustache:

6172870 Thanks for all the constructive criticism, Shadow Bolt! You helped make this story much better from what I originally had in store. More characters I pushed off to the side got screen time, and thanks for suggesting that! I'll take your words of advice to the future! Thanks for reading.

6172926 Forever... :pinkiecrazy:

6174129 Maybe. It'll be some time if I ever return to Transformers.

6174270 I'm glad you read all of it! Thanks! :yay:

6174412 Anything to support a friend in their series

6174412 :twilightsmile: You're very much welcome, JD! Happy to show my support.

6171125 Is this comentary about my story? :unsuresweetie:

Farewell, Optimus Prime. May your brave Autobots and Mane 6 protect Equestria from the future villains
i.ytimg.com/vi/JHJcwm_0TAc/maxresdefault.jpg

6174614 It's just an idea that could be followed up to in the Fall of Equestria Trilogy Universe with a story set in the human world of Equestria Girls with Sunset Shimmer and Hot Rod/Rodimus taking over the main character roles over Twilight and Optimus.

:twilightblush:I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with your story, you've pretty much did your own take of a Transformers crossover with Equestria Girls which is honestly a good thing and the story is good so far. You just need to work more on spacing your paragraphs and sentences to make it easier to read.

6174412 Your welcome


You deserve all the praise that you get and more.

6174684 I will remember that :pinkiehappy:

6174412
Glad to see you value my word and that it helped this story become better.:pinkiesad2: I'm now curious as what changes my words did to the story from what you originally wrote?

Also, one thing I forgot to ask last night, what happened to the Dark Spark?

6174900 Like I said, certain characters weren't going to get as much screen time, such as Brimstone. He wasn't even going to be in chapter 93, but as you suggested earlier he should be noticed more often. Little bits here and there, but that's mostly it that helped add a bit of closure to these characters. Thanks for that. :twilightsmile:

6175406
You're welcome.:raritywink:

You sir just wrote yourself into a sequel

6174412 Tales will be told the the fillies and foals of Shockwave's reign of terror. But Shockwave had an army, an inside man, Lockdown needs no such things. He will enforce the terror just by walking down the street.

On an unrelated note. Check out this awesome image of Shattered Glass Windblade I found online:
i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/929/402/4e2.jpg

6175906 This man is absolutely right in every way possible!


Although Galvatron was supposed to be a plot device a vessel for the Dark Spark someone who could use it without major side affects.



Although Shockwave did alright with the Dark Spark himself.

6175901 I have f*cked myself in every possible way.

6175906 Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed the stories! :pinkiehappy:

Nice work, JDPrime. Successful story, as always. And I'm looking forward to more stories from you!

6187467 Why are you insulting others though?

6218146 You can't permanently kill Space Jesus, lol...

6218223 Space Santa Christ would be more like it.

6219041 Santa... why Santa? :applejackconfused:

6219441 Santa CHRIST. He's Santa Claus and Jesus Christ in one body.

6219715 I don't see that in OP... :facehoof:

Comment posted by DarkSkylynx deleted Jul 19th, 2015

If you are going to make another sequel of this Transformers/MLP crossover, I only have one favor to ask you and that is to make Galvatron come back from the dead again so you won't leave our favorite Decepticon out.

6257792 Who knows what the future may hold.

6258087 True. No matter how many times they knocked him down, Galvatron always found a way up. But it will be a miracle to bring that guy back from the grave. Lockdown, on the other hand, will not make any challenge they have in the future easy. His spark yearns for revenge, his hook longs for impalation, his foot desires to step and make things go squish, and unrelenting hatred for the planet he is stranded on will not burn out.


I sense the gang will have to be careful with dealing with a threat as cold and quirky as Lockdown.

6323892 Maybe he should through the antihero Deadpool and the kickass agent Eggsy Unwin from Kingsman into the mix.

6339610 That is true. But maybe Galvatron will return and maybe Cyclonus and Scourge will join the fray. Who knows, maybe Soundwave will be rebuilt as Soundblaster and Shockwave can be rebuilt as Shockblast. When it comes to the world of the Transformers, nothing ever stays forever.

Login or register to comment