• Published 9th Aug 2014
  • 617 Views, 5 Comments

Daughter of Evil - Fleur _De _Lis



Sunset Shimmer has escaped from the portal to the human world. She has her own kingdom that will one day face Celestia's.

  • ...
12
 5
 617

The Final Battle

Little Sunset Shimmer awoke with the sun. It had been a month since the Ponyville war. She climbed out of bed joyfully as she thought about the war. Her army was still weak from lack of men, but she was now the most feared pony in Equestria. There were no more battles to fight, but she knew one day the ponies would fight back. She wasn't worried because that wouldn't happen for a long time. The army would have time to recover and fight off any ponies who think they are brave enough to stand against her. She sat in the mirror and levitated her brush. As she sat there brushing her hair she thought about what would happen if they decided to pose a fight soon. "That could never happen, Celestia is weak from her beating and her mourning over her beloved student." Sunset Shimmer said as she sat the brush down into its place. "Maybe, I should go check." Sunset Shimmer said as she ran back to her bed. She levitated an orb onto her lap and looked into it.

Flash sat their tears running form his eyes. "We need to find a way to get revenge, all those innocent ponies dead! Their bodies scattered everywhere in Ponyville." Flash ran from his room and into the throne room. Celestia was on her throne, her horn was still fragile and she was crying harder than ever. She still stood brave, even under the control of the student she once loved. "Celestia! I have a plan for our revenge. Sunset Shimmer shall not rise again after this plan of battle. Flash was stand their glaring as he whispered to Celestia his plan.

She tried to hear the plan but he was too quiet. After many attempts she finally put the orb away. "I dont believe it! We need to form a plan now! The ponies will hear of this by sunset, if I dont form a plan now it will be too late." Sunset Shimmer said as she pushed the door open into the throne room in panic. "Snips! Snails! We are going to fight another war." She barked at them as the came out their cages.

"Yes your majesty?" Snips and Snails said at the same time bowing at her hooves. They took eight long hours to form their plan, finally it was complete.

"Snips and Snails I need you to give this plan to the guards so that they can read over it." Sunset Shimmer said as she returned to her room to put on her armor. She sat in her room looking out the window to see Snips and Snails teaching the guards the battle plan. She then put on her armor, it was black as the night Luna brought. When Snips and Snails came back they were ready. Sunset Shimmer slept in her bed she awoke groggy when the light of the sun crept through her window. She pushed open the door and walked down the hallway. "Soon this castle will be no more. My army is weak there is no chance of survival." She said quietly with a disappointed face. She pushed open the final door that revealed the throne room. Snips and Snails were standing there.

"Sunset Shimmer we cannot work for your any longer. You have betrayed our fellow ponies and this war is just to much to bear. I am sorry my princess but goodbye." Snips and Snails then exited through the main door. She would not object to their decision, she just sat there staring out her window and waiting for the ponies to come. She sat there throughout the day, finally the sun lowered. It was time. All this anger this had built up over the years led them to this. To defeat the princess was no easy task. Sunset Shimmer spotted the huge army coming towards her kingdom. "Like a flock of birds, always led by Celestia." She mumbled. She watched as their army tore through her's. Her army was falling short, their attacks were not much of a chore. When the entire army was dead and blood stained their coats the ponies finally surrounded the court.

"You have fallen Sunset Shimmer! Yield!" Celestia shouted at her. She was finally captured in the night. Sunset Shimmer cooperated as the Celestia shot a blast at the door.

There was an explosion and Flash appeared, Celestia by his side. "You have taken the lives of many ponies Sunset Shimmer. You will be imprisoned and punished in the worst way." Flash said as he pointed his battle ax at her.

"Your such a disrespectful stallion Flash." Sunset Shimmer said in a soft voice, she would not propose a fight. Flash's face expression remained the same. He put iron cuffs on her and her horn and walked her out of the castle and through the crowd of angry faces. Celestia and Flash were walking beside her just in case she got any ideas. Once they reached the castle she was thrown into a cell.

"You are to be punished at 3:00 pm tomorrow." Celestia said as one of her guards locked the cage. Once a paradise she had made for herself, put this broken doll right back onto the shelf. There once was a time in another place. An evil kingdom nopony dared to face, and the princess was a mare so mean. A tiny little filly only in her teens! As the sun rose she couldn't bear the thought of her punishment. She remembered Celestia's words. "You are to be punished at 3:00 pm." When the church bells resounded to a gentle tick' tock'. The pony who was once royalty, was now locked in jail with no loyalty. At that time had eventually came, the guards then ushered her out of the cell and into onto a stage made of wood. She was then locked into a guillotine, shouts of angry ponies to her sounded rather lame. Without looking at the faces of the crowd. Her final words were. "Oh it's tea time." The guards then lowered the blade and her head was then chopped off. The crowd applauded at the sight of her being beheaded. It was all over, the suffering, and the mourning. When the crowd finally moved off a shadow in a hood was sighted in the crowd. It was little Sunset Shimmer.
~Fleur_De_Lis~

Comments ( 4 )

they made a song called Daughter of Evil- Sunset Shimmer :ajbemused:

glad I don't watch fanmade music anymore

So does that mean you hate my story or you have some ideas to make it better?

Umm... Actually the ending, the next story is servant of evil right? I think one of her servant is her twin brother and they changes appearance. Sunset is wearing her brother's outfit and escaped, while her twin brother wearing his sister's dress, pretended he was sunset shimmer and he was caught. Am I right? :twilightsheepish:

4833207 yes yes you are but i didn't put that ending because I wanted to make it like the song

Login or register to comment