• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 3,547 Views, 123 Comments

a wizard in equestria - The A I



usual displaced story. cosplayer buys final peice to costume off a merchant. gets sent to equestria, makes a mistake and gets trapped in his book, only to be released after a thousand years.

  • ...
31
 123
 3,547

cake theif part 2

I hide round a corner so I can not be seen, but can hear them, I hear chrissilis start to sing her song so I sink into the ground into the bakery enterence. Literaly halfway through a very thick wooden door, held together with multiple iron bands that wrap around it in vital areas. Having enough of looking at the inside of a door, I float out of said door and into the baker to find that a large group of civilians have benn hiding here the whole time that the invassion has been happening.
"W-what are you!? If you're working for those, monsters, then you have anything but food here!" Shouts a unicorn that looks suprisingly like twilights mother....
"You dont happen to be twilight velvet by any chance? If so then I will go help twilight shortly, if not, never mind."
Her eye twitches slightly. "Twilights in danger and youre just STANDING HERE!" Yep, deffinatly twilights mother.
While she's staring at me in a way that if anymore angry could have lasers shoot out of her eyes, I see something that makes me smile . It apears that a small band of ponies with multiple instruments also hid in here. A trumpet, a drum and a keyboard.
"Wait! Hold on a second. Equestria has keyboards and dj stands but no transport that use a motor!? Rediculous!" I say to myself, very loudly.
Im then corrected by twilight velvet who says "actualy there are suposed to be some sort of motorised cars or something in some of the big cities." I face palm in responce.
"By anychance, does anypony here know where a secret cake vault is in here?" I ask in the most pleading voice I can, almost tempted to do a spy impresion.
In responce, all the ponies hiding in the room raise an eyebrow. A gaurd trots up to me and whispers "do you meen celestias secret cake vault?"
why yes! "Um, yeah I think so. You see im looking for celestias largest cake so I can give it to her when I return to the thrkne room" I lie.
The gaurd points towards a large picture on the wall with his hoof.i float over to it and stick my head through the painting to find a small room with 2 cakes inside. One thats a cream covered sponge and the other a 3 layer bannana sponge cake.
I pick up both and exit the bakery with them.
"That was easier then I thought it would be... but hey! Any bonus is welcome."
As I make my way down many corridors towards the throne room I pass many changelings outside a toilet door, seemingly waiting for the ocupents to leave.
"Why is there such a line for the toilet? The others not work or something?"
All the changelings turn to face me and growl.
"Gaurd dog, changeling crossbread? Maybe?" I think.
pretending that didnt happen, I continue to the throne room doors and stop just before them.
"Shouldnt pink explosion supposed to heppened by now?" I say to nothing in particular.
I open the strangely closed doors to find that its still pretty much the same situation as before. Evrrypony tied down with green goop etc.
They all look at me as I enter and they all get confused. "Stop carrying cake and help us!" Twilight yells
"Yeah healp us!" They all shout.
sighing, I place down both cakes and yell
" welcome, to your doom! bapmo be prondo! Binto bartomb. Barbo cabalto! I leave you to your doom! Play a black morality. Your tiny head displeases me. Darkness falls across the land! Spin the wheel! Your fate IS AT HAND. "Laughs menicinly while cast ing spells on a confused chrissiliss who now has a tiny head, large ears and is shrinking slowely.
"I am here! Bemaless prontae! Vocto artea! Mortis o disonace! Vinto banto baso stonprew! Mortis a tago sa! Beesbus! Berasbus! Bombinomicon!" As I say these spells, chrissilis is shocked by lightning, set on fire, a bomb exploading on her head, whacked round the face a couple times by my staff and then a whell starts spinning, ticking as it slows down while the sky outside fills with dark storm clouds with a ghostley green glow.
When the wheel stops I pick it up and yell "burn! You all burn!" As all the changelings suddenly burst into bright orange flames. As chrissiliss is about to pass out from pain, I add insult to injury by slamming the cream cake into her face.
Picking up the bannana cake, I chuck it at a window, shattering the window and ruining the cake, I then pick up chrissiliss by the horn and raise her to eye level.
she opens her eyes and wimpers, her face is full of terror as she stares at my shiteating grin.
"What are you! Why did you help them! How did you set fire to my 5 thousand changelings at once!?" She basicly screams.
"Its not what I am you should be afraid of. Its who!" I say as I lift her higher and place a finger to her stomach. A bright blue spark is given off with a bright flash as she is sent flying through an unshattered window and far into the distance.
I point in her direction and yell "keep crying you babby!"
I turn back towards the shocked, scared and slightly angry ponies and bow while floating out the window.
"Ta ta for now. Just so you know, im not going to the crystal empire for the equestrian games, but maybe I will go to watch sombras return and defeat..." as soon as I say that I drop far bellow the ground in wait for their response.

Author's Note:

Sorry about not updating this in forever, ive been busy with school stuff.