• Published 22nd Jul 2014
  • 995 Views, 10 Comments

Love from a Changeling - KatonaIzuboriFIM



Pastern is Princess Celestia's personal maid. When a Changeling raid kidnaps her, she finds the only means of escape is befriending her captor, a Changeling by the name of Gaskin. They escape together and have to live in a town that hates Change

  • ...
3
 10
 995

Changeling Raid

"PRINCESS CELESTIA!" I screamed, galloping through the halls, my back uniform trailing behind me. My mane came undone out of my braid and rippled through the air. The guards immediately opened the doors to the Throne Room and I collapsed in front of the Princess.

"Princess, I am so sorry to disturb you but..." I sucked in a huge gulp of air and she turned to me, seriously, away from her sister.

"The Changelings are attacking again. We need the Elements." The Princess sighed, walking past me and talking to one of the guards.

"Send a few carriages to Ponyville immediately and gather Twilight and her friends here as soon as possible." The guard saluted her and then galloped off. The Princess walked back to her throne and sat down, rubbing her forelock.

"That's the third raid this week. When will they stop? My people are in danger and there is nothing I can really do, especially with Shining Armor and Princess Cadence in the Crystal Empire, the castle is almost defenseless." I poured her a glass of cider and offered it to her. She used her magic and daintily held it to her lips.

"At least you have Twilight to come and help you!" She shook her head sadly.

"Not really. If this were to keep up, we'd have to have all six of them move to Canterlot and be ready for an attack day after day. I don't want to separate them from Ponyville, but if this get's any worse we are going to need them. Maybe-"

"PRINCESS CELESTIA!!! RUN!!!" The doors slammed open and we glimpsed the killing of a guard by a horde of Changelings. They snickered and I stood in front of my Marestress, ready to fight.

"Go, Princess. I'll hold them off for as long as I can." I took a deep breath and turned, bucking the first set of Changelings off and out of a stained glass window. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Princess fly out of the open window and land in a flying carriage below. I turned back to the Changelings and stood between them and the open window, giving the Princess more time to escape.

"Anyone else want a hoof sandwich? Or maybe a buck eye?" I chuckled, ready to attack. But before I could do anything. I felt something hard hit my head and I fell onto the floor. I heard a changeling's voice speak.

"Let's take her to the Queen. We might not have the Princess, but her hoofmaid might be enough. Come on! Move out!"

I fell into blackness.