• Published 27th Apr 2016
  • 394 Views, 2 Comments

Dash and The Spider - AkumaNoNeko



Ponyville's fearless mare is nwe all thought. Rainbow Dash has arachniphobia.

  • ...
2
 2
 394

His name is Webster

"Isn't he amazing?!" Fluttershy said happily," His name is Webster!"

The look on everyponies face is brilliant.

"Fluttershy, dear, is that an.. arachnid? As in, a spider?" Rarity looked doubtfully unassured of her safety.

"Yes! But Webster is a very special spider. He is very kind and is actually very getting rid of more harmful insects." Fluttershy said, her smile still wide and excited.

"Cool!! It's a spider!!!!!" Pinkie said, grinning and bouncing up and down even more than before, inspecting the little spider.

"Well, that's a nice spider you got there Fluttershy." Twilight said, studying the little arachnid on Fluttershy's hoof.

" I mean, If ya like em, it's ah cool little creature!" AJ said, looking at it, then going back to looking at the counter."

But Rainbow Dash didn't say anything. She stared, wide eyes at the spider.

"What do you think Rainbow?" Twilight said, finally looking over at their cyan, Pegasus friend.

"It's. uh.. Cool! I.. Um.. Uh gotta.. Clouds.. Weather.. I gotta dash see ya!!" I called, electric flying out the door and away.

"I wonder what that was all about.." Fluttershy said, her smile fading a bit, now looking worriedly at the door.
"I've never see Dash act that way before. It was.. Weird.." Twilight said, thinking.

"Do you think.. Maybe someone should go find out what's wrong?" Fluttershy asked.

"That's a good idea, darling. Maybe you should go find out." Rarity said, cocking her head.

" I uh.. Guess I could do it.." Mumbled Fluttershy. She was not good at pestering ponies and she frankly wished she hadn't suggested it. "Do you guys mind watching Webster while I go out to find her?"

"No problem sugarcube, we'll take good care of y'all's new spider!" AJ said enthusiastically.

"Oh, alright. I'll come back to get him soon." Fluttershy said, softly flapping her wings and flying away to find Rainbow Dash.