• Published 15th Nov 2014
  • 1,998 Views, 98 Comments

Equestrian Gangster - InvaderSplorch



With their crime spree expanding across the entire country, is there anypony who can stop them or will their legacy continue?

  • ...
5
 98
 1,998

Wanted Mares

"And girls, if you're seeing this, we're coming for you. That is all," stated Twilight boldly, her chest puffed out in admiration.

"And there it is folks! This is the latest on the Gun Girls and the crime spree across Equestria. Coming up next on Badland News, an incinerated car found abandoned in a dark alley. Could this mean that the Girls are here? Found out after our commercial break."

"You gotta be fucking kiddin' me. Bounties. On our heads. We're in for a rough ride," said Octavia.

"When did it start?" asked Vinyl.

"Fair point. The fact is, we can't exactly buy another vehicle. If they found it, then someone saw us last night. Someone is trailing us."

"Any idea who?"

"At this moment, not yet. AJ said she went to check the perimeters. We'll found out in a second." The apartment door opened and closed, a worn out orange mare resting on the door.

"Speak of the devil, she's here," said Vinyl.

"I didn't see anypony who would be trailing us. And furthermore, we have to leave tonight," replied AJ.

"But AJ! Octavia can't-"

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT, SUGARCUBE?!" AJ's nostrils had flared up, her eyes like daggers piercing into Vinyl's body. "WE HAVE TO LEAVE...TONIGHT. No other rebuttals. We're going to have to walk a bit. Occasional breaks, maybe find a bus station. We have to get to Appaloosa now. We don't have much time. If we arrive there, we'll meet up with Braeburn. He's the local sheriff, and with any luck, we can bunk with him."

"I don't know, AJ. It's a bit risky. Octavia's having trouble walking."

"It's fine, dear. See.. mmm... I'm perfectly ok...ghe."

"Tavi, please don't. If you strain yourself too much, the wound will open up. Don't strain yourself. Just relax," cooed Vinyl.

Octavia sat back down on the bed, her panting become ragged. AJ scoffed loudly and headed into the kitchen. Vinyl grunted before packing everyone's belongings into their suitcases. Octavia sat on the bed, the movements of the other two becoming a blur to her. Minutes turned into hours as the trio made the final preparations to head out. Suitcases fully packed... a splintered branch used as a makeshift cane... pistols fully locked and loaded...they were ready to be on the move. AJ carefully opened the door and tried to see if somepony had spotted them.

Leading the way, AJ walked out of the apartment and secured the perimeter for their travel. With Vinyl walking out of the apartment, and a hobbling Octavia in tow, the Gun Girls made their way to the edge of the Badlands. Unfortunately for them, there was one pony who had been trailing them. With the scope of the rifle falling downwards, the pony took a drag on their cigarette, the embers falling onto the roof below them.

"Seems like they're moving, but where?"

"Any ideas?" asked a voice from the background.

"Not yet, Wild Fire."

"Well, want me to scout on ahead?" she grinned.

"No, not yet. If we cut them off, their prior plans will change. We can't have that. Instead, just trail from a safe distance. I'll join you after I get down from this roof. Until then, stay in my line of sight. No sight seeing, understand?"

"I get it, One-Shot. No detours, just another boring follow them like always plan. This really sucks, y'know. Always doing the trailing but never getting any action," she replied, folding her forelegs over the back of her head. She looked upwards to the sky, the bright starts illuminating the night. "Hey, One-Shot."

"What is is, Wild Fire?"

"You still remember that promise you made me?"

"The one about living out our days in the country together?"

"Yeah, that one... I can... still hope for it, right?"

One-Shot took one last drag of his cigarette before letting it hit the cold, hard concrete. He extinguished the embers, a thin line of smoke wafting across his muzzle. "You still can, Wild Fire. I promised you after you took care of me. I would fulfill any wish you had."

"And it still is my wish. I just... don't want to lose you. I just want this whole outlaw thing to be over and done with, y'know?"

"I know, Wild Fire, I know. I promise you this," he paused, Wild Fire looking over at the older stallion. "This is our last job, so let's go out with a bang, alright?" he grinned.

Wild Fire's eyes lit up. Her wings flapped furiously while she smiled back at him. "Let's make it known who's the best around here!"

With a nod of his head, the duo started to trail the Gun Girls. Off in the distance, a solo pony fully covered in coats watched the duo leave the roof. Breathing into their gas mask, they adjusted the scope on their own rifle.

"50 clicks.....2 targets.... engage? Roger, standby for further instructions. Orders? Copy. Will re-locate and assess the situation. Time until next meeting? 0600 roger. Moving out."

The masked outlaw dissembled the rifle quickly, putting it underneath one of their coats. The pony trudged along the sands, the shallow breathing accompanying them on their journey. While three outlaws had found their targets, Bon Bon and Lyra were on a train to Appaloosa.

"Hey, Bon Bon."

"Yes, Lyra?"

"How much longer."

"Well, judging by the correlation of the sun and the moon, how the fuck should I know? We literally just boarded the train. We haven't even left the station."

"Well, I'm still curious."

"So go find an answer somewhere else. I don't have all of them."

"Well, I do have another one."

"Is it going to be stupid?"

"No, at least, I don't think so."

"What is it?" trailed Bon Bon.

"How do you know that they will be in Appaloosa. What gives?"

"Well, since they told us that they were last seen heading west, that means that they need a safe house. Do you remember one of their big safe houses, Lyra?"

"It was in the Wild West, but why not the Badlands?"

"Darling, sweetie, who do you think runs the Badlands?"

"Ummm, our bosses?"

"Well, you're half right. Flim does. He cleaned up most parts of that shithole and he paid the other gangs to join us. After all, how do you think we have info about them?"

"Yeah... that I don't know Bon Bon."

"I know, dear, but it's okay. You do the fighting and the shooting while I organize a plan to trap them. After all, we do have a bargaining chip," smiled Bon Bon.

"Which one?" asked Lyra.

"The small fry we have as an emergency scenario. The first chip is their old friend, Noteworthy."

"He's still alive?" inquired Lyra, puzzled.

"Yep, after the bank was hit, Flim and Flam found that stallion on the ground, bleeding profusely. They took him back, stitched him up, and began to question him. They worked him, stitched him up, and asked again. This went on for about 5 days or so. My," she chuckled, "You should have seen him. His left eye had been swollen shut and he was stitched up a good 8 or 9 times. He looked nothing like fine art. He was all red and bruised over. It is a shame really, I very much wanted to paint with a new canvas. It's not every day you get a new, fancy canvas."

"Well, how is he getting there? Not by train, I'm sure."

"He's with Flim and Flam. They're escorting him to Appaloosa. Not sure what they're planning, but I don't dare question it. I just agree and fulfill my job."

"Yeah, fair enough Bon Bon. Hey, Undertaker, who do you want to sculpt first, Octavia or Applejack?"

"My, I haven't heard that name in ages. And sculpting, Lyra? Well, I didn't know you sculpted."

"I work with my hands after all, so I have to become great at it," she boasted.

Bon Bon stared at Lyra, her eyes half open and jaw hanging open. "Really?"

"What?"

"Hands? Again?"

"I'm telling you, I had a vision! I saw these weird long ligaments that could poke things and grab things with this smaller, pudgier limb. I think the voice called it a thumb or something."

"And I'm telling you that was no vision. That was the result of drinking too much moonshine and rotting half of the brain cells in that head of yours. You hallucinated, Lyra. That's it."

"But thumbs and hands!"

"And moonshine does this to you. Go to sleep, Lyra, we both need it."

"Hey, one more thing."

"What is it?" grumbled Bon Bon.

"Are we there yet?"

A long pained groan resonated within Bon Bon.

Author's Note:

Well now, let's see how this one plays out. Oh and I almost forgot. Which of the three?

- Apple Bloom
-Babs Seed
-Apple Fritter

The popular choice will be introduced into the story. Sooooooo choose wisely