• Published 7th Jul 2014
  • 7,993 Views, 79 Comments

Blood Red As Apples - TheGentlecoltAlex



There are things in the night Macintosh must defend Ponyville from. But what happens if the hunter becomes the hunted?

  • ...
35
 79
 7,993
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

I really loved this chapter. The ending was great.

Riz

Why would Shy want to forget the incident ?

A bit dark and twisted, but I like it.

5916384
She feels guilty that Mac is being mind-controlled. She can't really tell if he feels genuine affection for her, or if he's just being made to act that way.

She wants to forget that she put a spell on him, so she can be happy thinking he actually loves her.

5913369 Because she may or may not remember the number, and can get Fluttershy to return to Macintosh.

5913746 I'm not sure if you're answering the question or posing your own...

5914753 I'm glad you enjoyed the story :D

5917887 Lol, I didn't think I made this too feels heavy but if that's what you got from it then I'm glad you enjoyed it

5918370 I'm really glad that you liked it. I tried to set the tone to be more dark and bordelloesque in the first chapter and more...poetic(?) in the final one. Also thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself.


5916384 What he said...

Well first let me welcome you Back Gentlecolt, it has been a long time since I've last seen you post and even longer since I left an overly long rant/ramble about one of your Fluttermac Fics...lets do that. :yay:
So first this is your second foray into the realm of Anthro Characters in clopfiction, your first being very interesting middle chapter of an obviously larger story. This is in fact its own story and one based on the aftermath of Bats! in which we have stalwart vampire/monsterhunter/dean from supernatural Big Macintosh tangling with the Seductive and Sweet Flutterbat. Now upon reading the first chapter I found it to be an enjoyable romp between my favorite Shy couple as they got a chance to have some bloody good fun with each other. *hold for laughter that will come.* But with the recent addition of these two next installments I see the story's branching out from its original clop and drop one shot format and become a multi chap and possibly multi layer narrative.
The idea of Flutterbat being either a separate or more Assertive personality is an interesting story angle and I like how you showed theirbanter back in forth in the second chapter. Fluttershy does care for big macintosh in away the bat doesn't understand being more passionate and baser in its needs/desires. It sees Mac as a toy to be used to please Fluttershy not as a lover. Fluttershy's debate reminds very much of my favorite lyrics from Lost yourself by Eminen..."If you had one chance to seize everything you ever wanted, would you take it or let it go."
And though I'm not sure is Flutter's palms were sweaty after getting her sweater covered in her mom's spaghetti, the way you dropped the emotional bomb caught me unready. She wanted to pursue a relationship with mac but unitentionally destroys the way in which she can start a proper relationship with him ending installment two.
Installment 3 follows and interesting angle that I hope will be explored. Flutter's takes it upon herself to visit mac after losing his phone number, they bang it was hot, but most importantly it shows that a large part of her is seeking to continue the carnal side of the relationship with Mac even if deep down she wants more with him, and assuredly he with her. Now when the truth does come out it will only be the bond between these two that determines their fate and until you deliver more I must hold back any critique beyond I'm intrigued and aroused.
See you in brighter days, Darthsylar12/

5929632 Ah yes, I have indeed missed the long and ranting comments you so often leave on my stories, spelling errors and all. I do regret to inform you that I really don't think I'll be continuing this story any further past the third chapter. Honestly, the second and third chapters weren't really originally planned either, they just kinda...happened. Besides, while I left the third chapter kind of open ended I think I wrapped up things nicely. But who knows, maybe I'll get another idea to tag to this one and do another chapter. Something that I particularly enjoy writing about (as you may have noticed in the Hearts and Hooves chapter of my main fanfic) is internal conflict. Fluttershy and Flutterbat are supposed to be two different personalities altogether, so I found it so much easier by having Fluttershy simply debate with herself about how the situation was to be approached. I really don't understand where people are getting the emotional bits from. If they're getting them, that's great, but I don't recall attempting to create a truly emotional situation. I think that during the saucy scene it was still relevant to remember that Fluttershy and Flutterbat were still the same person, and no matter how much she tries she'll never be rid of a part of her that thirsts for Big Macintosh as a source rather than as a companion. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story as a whole though, and I hope to hear from you in the future.

5930595 Yes I do remember the Heart and hooves day chapter and feels it gave me with that inner debate, I had feeling that I had seen it from you before. I understand not continuing this and I agree that it can be left as is with a satisfying conclusion. I will continue to follow you and you still are an inspiration to me. Expect my next ramble/review when you next post a story.

6084215 Perhaps, but the true question is whether or not it is a good thing :D

This was hot, this was sexy, and bucking romantic. Favorited. And not to be obvious, but BEST SHIP! You hurry and give Fluttershy a few foals, Big Mac!

6243527 I'm glad that you liked it so much. Some people were thrown off by the iffyness of the consensuality but you don't to be all that affected :D

6246031 It came out relatively happy, and I like to think Big Mac can be perceptive enough to see Fluttershy for who she really is, but nevertheless love her because of who she is.

Login or register to comment