• Published 7th Jul 2014
  • 6,959 Views, 237 Comments

It's a...Pony? - Dr Atlas



Chrysalis's plans for having a hybrid (thanks to Shining) fail when JUST an earth pony spawns. A failed plan too many for her to cope with...Along with this child.

  • ...
61
 237
 6,959

Take it

“T-that’s really funny miss, but just because you have a child that...really looks like me, doesn’t mean it’s-”

“Care to explain, Shining!”

Shining yelped as Cadance pulled his hair. He pulled away from her grip and looked up at her glaring eyes “Ow...Cadance, It’s not my-”

“It is yours.” The pony at the door said in the most monotone voice she could make. “I know this since I’m the mother.” The mare, who was Chrysalis in disguise, had no time to waste when it came to getting rid of this colt, so she wanted it off her hooves as soon as possible, she didn’t care if two of her most hated enemies were staring at her, she didn’t want to have any of this, besides, she could deal with them later.

Cadance could only look back and forth at the colt on the mare’s back and her husband, it was only making her angrier by the second. “How could you?!”

Shining, on the other hoof, was taking this situation very differently. “Honey, I don’t understand a thing this mare is saying, just because she has a colt that looks…” He looked back at the colt, who did nothing but chew strands of hair and smile. “Just...like...me...Um, doesn’t mean I-”

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t remember the intercourse.” The disguised mare said. “You weren’t yourself when we were doing it. You were practically laying there, dazed out of your mind and had no idea what was going on.”

Both ponies dropped their jaws while the disguised Chrysalis stood deadpanned in the face. “You act as if you don’t know me.” She said.

“Wh- uh…tug..b...o-of course I don’t know you, for- for all I know, you put a spell on your child and brought it here…” He nodded his head. “Yeah, you brought it here just so you could-”

“Well, believe me,” The mare interrupted. “I thought it was a spell to, or the children just pulling a prank on me, but no, it’s a pony, nothing more, nothing less. So…” She took the colt off her back and placed it in front of her. “Take it.” She then pushed it forward.

The colt sat up and continued chewing chrysie’s strands of hair. He had no clue what was going on, but he did like how he was looking in a mirror again, though this one looked like it was bigger, and sillier, since the face his reflection was making was hilarious.

Though, in reality, it was Shining Armor staring at the colt in utter shock and horror, unable to understand just why this colt was sitting right in front of him, with a body and face that looked just like him when he was a colt.

“Listen, lady, how did you get here anyway?” Cadance said with a glare. She was on the verge of starting a fight.

The mother mare glared right back. “If you must know; one of your guards helped point me in your direction.”

Shining took his eyes off the colt and looked back at the mare in front of them. “How? The crystals guards normally don’t aid every day ponies into bringing them to the prince and princess’s home.”

“That’s because I made the idiot bring me here.” The mare said nonchalantly, causing the couple to raise their eyes.

“You....made him bring you here?” Cadance asked, thinking that this sounded very familiar.

Chrysalis groaned, knowing sooner or later these two would figure out her disguise. She just wanted to get out of this situation and move on with the rest of her short life. “Yes.” She said. “I did. I did the same exact trick on your husband a year or so ago.”

“Same tri...what? What are you talking about, what trick?” Shining was still trying to put the pieces together while Cadance was starting to understand who this mare really was.

Cadance looked away from her and thought about this. “A year ago, that was...that was when I was...wait…” Cadance stepped back. “No...n-no that’s not...that’s…”

“What’s wrong Cadance?” Shining ignored the child next to him and looked at his wife. “I mean, besides this mare telling us that I’m a father, when the only mare I ever fell in love with was you.”

“Technically, that’s not true, Shining.”

Shining closed his eyes and groaned, just as Cadance gasped in horror. “You know what, mare. Why don’t you just take your child and go...go...g-g-go…”

Once Shining opened his eyes, he looked into another pair, a pair of eyes that he never forgot about, the same pair that he saw just a week after the wedding, the same pair that he saw in his nightmares, the completely green eyes with a black slit right in the middle. These were the same eyes That made him blank out and forget everything, and not care for anyone, except for...her.

“You…” Shining said in a dark tone as he stepped back and stood in front of his wife in a protective manor. He clenched his teeth and looked up at the now fully changed mare in front of them.

“You act as though you’re surprised to see me.” Chrysalis said without a care for what would happen after this. She flared up her horn and closed the door behind her, not wanting anyone else to interfere with this little exchange.

Cadance and Shining stood their ground, knowing what this changeling was capable of. “What do you think you’re doing here Chrysalis!” Shining yelled.

The queen facehoofed. “Are you still that stupid! I told you I was here to give you this.” She pointed at the colt, who was now on his back, rolling back and forth in a playful manner.

“What do you mean ‘still’, and where did you get that colt?” Shining started getting the idea that she stole the colt just to make an excuse to...to...well, to do something!

“What I mean is that you are still an idiot.” Chrysalis stood over him. “You have a mind that is so simple to control, that I don’t even need to think clearly to fry your brain, I’d do it now if I wasn’t on a time crunch, and if your wife wasn’t here.”

Shining stood his ground while Cadance came between the two of them. “My husband is not an idiot, and he will never love you.”

Chrysalis rolled her eyes as the colt started making his way up her leg. “I don’t care who he loves, I just want this colt” She almost jumped when she turned to see the child on her back. “Out of my hooves.” She slowly turned to the couple again. “So take it.”

Shining stomped his hoof. “What does this colt have anything to do with-”

“For one thing! He’s your son, and two, I have no idea how to raise a pony!”

“He’s not my son, that wouldn’t make any sense.” Shining knew for a fact that changelings don’t have pony children, they only have drones and nothing more.

“I know it doesn’t make any sense, which is why I don’t want to have any part of it, so take it!” Chrysalis grabbed the child with her magic and threw it at Cadance, who caught it with her own magic.

“How is he your child? He doesn’t even look like a changeling.” Cadance inspected the colt, not a single feature on it had any indication what it was part changeling.

“You can blame your husband for that.” She pointed at said accused husband and glared at him.

Shining was completely flabbergasted. “Me? What did I do? You were the one who-”

Chrysalis pushed Cadance out of the way and grabbed Shining by the throat. “You were the one who wasted a whole forty five minutes of intercourse! You just had to be one of those kinds of stallions and last forever. I didn’t even want any enjoyment out of it. All I wanted was a child that would be my plan B, but no, you ruined it, just like you ruined all my plans for feeding my kind!”

Shining struggled to get out of the panting changelings grasp, luckily, Cadance helped by smacking Chrysalis across the face, sending her a few feet back. “You had sex with my husband!?”

Chrysalis rubbed the side of her face. “You act like you care that I mated with your husband.” Chrysalis didn’t know anything about what these ponies cared about when I came to sex, it’s not like it’s personal or anything, it’s just intercourse.

As for Shining and Cadance, they looked at her with wide eyes and dropped jaws. “I-I-I had...had...you….and me...we…” Shining looked away and rubbed his head, trying to comprehend everything that was happening.

While he was doing that, Cadance was on the verge of blasting this queen a second time. “I do care, Chrysie! How could you do this?”

“Simple. I just made him look into my eyes and then once he was under my control I laid him on the bed and I got on top of him and-”

“I mean WHY!? Why did you do it?” Cadance didn’t want to know ‘how’ it happened at all.

“So I could have a hybrid that would have the powers of a pony and those of a changeling, but your husband's DNA decided to favor all of his kind and completely ignore what I had and made….THAT!” Chrysalis pointed at the colt again, who was looking up at his still zoned out father.

“So, you tried to make a hybrid? Why? How would making one even make a difference?” Cadance was starting to question this queens plan, it was starting to become even more outrages by the minute.

Chrysalis had enough, now was the time to leave, now was the time to finally rid this child and forget all of this, she would just answer this and leave. “He would help by...by b-by...uh, by dealing with...by...by controlling...welding...d-destroying...uh…” She sat down and looked down at the floor, wonder just what would happen if this plan did work, if she bread a hybrid, how would it help her? It would at least take a few years until it was ready, and even then the changelings wouldn’t be very strong.

“Well?” Cadance crossed her arms, wanting to hear whatever crazy answer this changeling would give her.

“I-I...I don’t know…”

Cadance ran up to her and went nose to nose with the queen. “Well how does that even make any logical...wait...you...don’t know?” Cadance backed up. “T-then why did-”

“WILL YOU STOP ASKING THESE QUESTION, YOU IGNORANT MARE!” Chrysalis yelled, causing Cadance to back up into the still zoned out Shining and the colt, who was now hiding behind her. “You don’t even need to ask anything, you just need to take this abomination out of my sight and just let me and the rest of my children die in peace, it’s what you wanted in the first place anyway!” Chrysalis panted heavily just as a stream of tears were making their way down her face.

Cadance cringed and the colt hung onto her leg, wondering why his mother was making water come out of her eyes again. “D-die?” Cadance wasn’t sure if she heard that right. She didn’t want their species to not exist, she just didn’t want them in Equestria, they could go somewhere else, like...like… “Oh…” She thought “There is no where else.”

“Please,” Chrysalis continued. “Just take the child and leave us, and don’t tell anyone about this. I don’t want to see my children in a dead pile while your guards stand right next to them with spears prepared to strike me tomorrow.” Chrysalis hung her head again and tried to wipe the tears away.

Cadance bit her bottom lip, she hated seeing her worst enemy telling her that she had sex with her husband, but she also hated seeing her cry like this, especially after telling her that their species would soon die out, all because of her and her husband. speaking of which. “Um, Shining, do you have...you know...anything to say?”

Shining only responded with slight whispered to himself and hooves covering his face. “I-I don’t...I mean, I wasn't...forty five minutes?”

“What?” Cadance stepped away while Chrysalis raised her head, her tears now dried off.

“Well, I mean, forty five minutes is...well...I..I didn’t even know I could-” He rubbed his arm and looked at the changeling queen. “Uh...how was it?”

Chrysalis tilted her head while Cadance dropped her jaw again. “That’s what you care about right now?” Cadance stormed up to her husband and looked down at him. “Shining, I don’t know if you were listening, but she just said that her kind was dying, and that she-”

“It was...alright…” Chrysalis looked away. “I’ve had better but...not the worst.” She shrugged while Cadance started losing her mind.

“I-I-I...you really care about this now?”

“Hey, I was just answering a question, princess,” Chrysalis sat up taller and continued. “and I seriously doubt you know anything about what your Shining does in bed.” She then stepped forward. “You, have had sex with him, right?”

Shining looked at the child while Cadance pulled her hair. “NO! I’m not like you who has sex with the first stallion she meets, I want to make sure we’re both ready for a child.”

“He looked ready.” Chrysalis put on a smug face, now knowing that this mare was getting a bit ticked off at her for this.

“That’s because you controlled him!” Cadance went nose to nose with Chrysalis again while Shining held up the colt to eye level.

Chrysalis smiled. For her, this was some form of revenge on the mare that blasted her out of equestria, so she might as well make the best of it. “Oh, I doubt it even matters anyway. It’s not like you would do any better.”

Cadance’s fuse finally lit once that statement was heard, before anyone knew it the princesses and queen were into a full argument of raised voices and sexual slurs to each other, all the while, Shining was too busy looking at his son.

The colt reached up for Shining’s hair. “What is with you and hair, little one?” Shining chuckled, now seeing just why Cadance wanted one of these. It would only be better if-

Shining stared blankly into the distance with an idea that he knew would probably kill him, but his male mind decided to ask it anyway. “Um...Hey, Chrysalis?”

“WHAT?!” Both the mares yelled, still fired up from the argument.

Shining flinched, starting to think asking wasn’t a good idea, but he still went with it and said. “Um...well, you could always…” Shining shrugged. “Try again.”

“...What?” Cadance and Chrysalis said in unison.

“Well, I mean, if your kind is really in trouble...and...if you really need…” Shining trailed off while Cadance walked up to him.

“Shining, are you asking what I think you’re asking?” Cadance clenched her teeth, wanting an answer before she smacks something.

Meanwhile, Chrysalis was starting to understand. “I think he is.” Chrysalis tapped her chin and grinned. “I guess he really cares about me wanting to-”

“Oh, no he doesn’t!” Cadance grabbed Shining’s arm, making him cringe a bit.

“Ow, Cadance, that kinda hu-”

Cadance glared at him. “Shining, you better be joking, cause if you aren't.”

Chrysalis ran up to them and grabbed Shining’s other arm. “Oh, I think he is.” She pulled, making Cadance do the same.

“Chrysalis, I’m telling you right now, if you even think about it…”

“I’m just answering him, and I’m saying if he wants to…”

Both of the mares when eye to eye while Shining stood in between both of them with the colt still in his hooves. His male mind was now starting to realize this was a stupid question to ask. “Um...girls.”

“I bet you don’t even know how to do it, princess.” Chrysalis said mockingly.

“Oh really now?” Cadance was starting to not care about anything but proving this changeling wrong, that she was the princess of love and that she is very capable of anything involving it. “Do you even know who you’re talking to? I am the princess of love, and I know how to please a stallion.”

“Uh...girls, y-you’re kinda crushing my arms.” Shining looked down to see that the colt had now fallen asleep from boredom. He then realized that this colt would be his ticket out of this situation, no one wants to have sex while a child was in the room, right?

“Prove it…” Chrysalis said slowly, knowing this was her second chance at getting revenge, and at forming her plan, but she could worry about that later.

“Oh...It’s on bug.” And once Cadance said that she threw Shining to the other side of the room, making his back smack onto the side of the bed.

“Do you have to be so rough...w-wait, t-the colt.” Shining stood up to see two mares eyes each other as they made their way toward him, he looked down to see of the child was still in his hooves, but it seems that the colt was now on the floor, sound asleep with his flank in the air.

Shining looked back at the two mares, who now stood inches away from him. He was looking all around for a way out of this, but with the doors locked, and them being on the fifth floor, he knew it was either jumping out a window, or…

Shining gulped. “C-can’t we just talk about this?”

Chrysalis chuckled. “I doubt talking will prove anything, Shining. Unless the princess thinks talking is how it works?”

Cadance glared at her once last time before she pounced on Shining. Chrysalis grinned and did the same. As for Shining, he could only think of one thing during all of this.

“I really am an idiot…”

Author's Note:

Now, before you say anything,
I know for a fact arguments tend to go off course from time to time,
so, it makes some sense that something like this could happen...right?
Right?