• Published 10th Jul 2014
  • 1,064 Views, 16 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Sonic Dimensions - Shazam 25



When something strange starts happen to realty, Rainbow Dash is the first witness to see it. Now she must team up with three other ponies, that tie to her reatly.

  • ...
4
 16
 1,064

The Artifact of Reality and the four Rainbows

"Spike could you bring me Star Swirl the Bearded book of artifacts?" Twilight ask.

"Sure.", Spike said, before stopping, "wait, didn't you finish that book already?"

"Yes Spike I did, but there something I want look at. Make sure I didn't miss anything." Twilight said as Spike brought the book over.

Twilight took the book and open it, She look through and found something she did miss.

"What?" She said.

"What wrong Twilight?" Spike ask.

"Spike call the girls together, I got to tell them this!" Twilight said and got some paper and ink.

A little later, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash were at Twilight's house waiting to heard what she found.

"So, why did Twilight have us get together?" Rainbow ask.

"She said something about finding something from Star Swirl the Bearded book. Something she miss." Spike explain.

"Wonder what that could be?" Pinkie ask.

Twilight walk up and smile at her friends.

"Thanks for coming girls, I really need to tell you this." She said.

"And what is that?" Rainbow ask.

"Listen to this, 'I, Star Swirl the bearded had done it, I have made a Artifact that bends reality, allow the use to see a past or future or another world all together. This Artifact is very powerful and the user can reshape realty in their own image. I have hid the Artifact in the Royal castle of the sisters. Near the throne room.' I never knew something like this even exist." Twilight said.

"Wait, did he say that it was in the Royal Castle of the Sisters?" Applejack ask.

"Isn't that where we found the Elements of Harmony?" Rarity asked as well.

"Yes, to both.", Twilight said, "we should go and find it and give it to the princesses so they can keep it safe."

"You sure that it was kept there to be safe anyways?" Rainbow ask.

"I guess so, but the place is falling apart, it could get destroy and mess up Reality." Twilight pointed out.

The rest thought about it and nods. They walk out of the library and didn't notices Snip and Snails close by and they heard everything.

"Wow! Did you hear all that Snails? An Artifact that reshapes Realty!" Snip said.

"Yeah, but it in the Royal Castle of the the sisters which is in the Everfree Forest." Snails said.

"What is in the Everfree Forest?" They heard from behind them.

Snip and Snails jump in surprise before turning to see Trixie, the show mare.

"Oh! Great and Powerful Trixie! You scare us." Snip said.

"Well, Trixie is sorry, but Trixie would like to know what you're talking about." Trixie said.

"Well, we heard that there a Artifact that can reshape Realty to the user's own image." Snip said.

"And it been hidden in the Everfree Forest." Snails added.

"And Twilight and her friends are going to get it and give it to the princesses for save keeping." Snip added again.

Trixie thought about what they said. A artifact that can reshape Realty? Trixie believes if she can get that then she can reshape the world in her image, making Twilight and her friends powerless to stop her. Trixie then walk away from Snip and Snails and follow the Mane Six into the Everfree Forest.


The Mane Six walk through the Everfree Forest and Pinkie asks a question.

"So Twilight, you think we can see different Realities with the Artifact?" She ask.

"I guess so, I mean, this is the first time I ever heard about it." Twilight said.

"Well, Ah am sure the princesses can help with that Pinkie. We just got to find it first." Applejack said.

The rest nod and they soon reach the Royal Castle of the Sisters. They walk across the bridge and into the ruin castle. They walk to where they found the elements on their first trip here.

"Huh, to think we end up in the room that we found the Elements of Harmony at." Rarity said.

"Who knows what would happen if we didn't find them." Applejack said.

"I do!" Pinkie piped up.

"Don't want to hear it Pinkie. We all know." Twilight said.

They walk pass the room and into the throne room.

"Look everywhere, it might be hiding in a place we don't know about." Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy looked around the ceiling, Applejack and Pinkie check the walls, Rarity looked behind old furniture and Twilight look in between the two thrones. She hit a switch and a table rose out from the center of the room and there was the Artifact of Reality. The rest heard the table rise and turn to see it. Twilight walked up and saw that it glowed in shape of a tablet.

"Is this the Artifact of Reality? Whats with the writing?" Rainbow ask.

"Not sure. I guess we better take it to the princesses to see." Twilight said and started to reach for it.

Before she could touch it, a blue glow appear around it and a voice that said, "I'll take that!"

They all turn to see Trixie at the doorway.

"Trixie?!", Twilight ask, "What are you doing here?"

"Trixie was told about the Artifact of Reality and how it changes reality to the user will. Trixie will be even more powerful and she will make sure your six will never be in Trixie's way!" Trixie said then laugh.

"Not if I can help it!" Rainbow shouted and flew up to her.

"Hey Trixie! Here a parted gift for you!" Rainbow said and pull her hoof back.

Trixie was shock at Rainbow's action and held the only thing she had, the Artifact of Reality. Rainbow's hoof come in contact with the tablet and a green energy wave came from it and widen all over Equestria.

At Canterlot Castle, the wave pass over and Princess Luna awoke to the strange, but familiar magic.

"The Artifact! We forgot about it. And now all of reality is in trouble. I must find it at once!" She said and jump out of her bed and teleport to the Royal Castle of the Sisters.

The wave disappear and Rainbow and Trixie stood up.

"Wow, I didn't think it was going to break that easily. Sorry Twi..." Rainbow trail off as she turn to her friends seeing that they were turn into stone.

"Girls!" She shouted and flew up to them

"Twilight! Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, girls!" Rainbow call out their names, but got no response.

Trixie wasn't worry about Rainbow friends, she was upset that Rainbow stop her before she could carry out her plans. She was about to blast her with the strongest spell she had when something caught her eye. Trixie look down and saw a piece of the Artifact was near her. She pick it up and felt it power.

"Yes! Trixie feels the power! Trixie will rule all of reality!" She said, laughing.

Rainbow turn turn to Trixie and shouted, "Turn my friends back!"

She dashed at her but Trixie teleported away and Rainbow stopped.

"Nice going Rainbow, You let the only mare that can free your friends get away." Rainbow said to herself.

"It's more then that Rainbow Dash." A voice said.

Rainbow turn around and saw Princess Luna standing next to her stoned friends. She landed and bow.

"Princess Luna, what are you doing here?" Rainbow ask.

"I have felt the power of the Artifact and come to receive it, but it appears I was too late as it was broken by you." Luna said.

"Sorry about that. Can't you fix it?" Rainbow said then ask.

"No, the pieces has shatter across three other dimensions and you will need the ponies from each dimension help to fix reality." Luna said and a web of windows appear show different ponies that look like Rainbow.

"These are the many dimensions that has life, there only three other that we need help with." Luna said.

Luna then saw three windows that had three different ponies.

"A past unlike our own." Luna said.

Rainbow saw a pink pegasus with a blue mare and tail and two blue thunderbolts as her cutie mark that look like her, trying to save other ponies from monsters.

"A world different then our." Luna said again.

Rainbow saw a pegasus that look her, but dress in a superhero outfit with a thunderbolt neck fighting off some robbers.

"And a future that may or may not come to pass." Luna said a third time.

Rainbow saw this pegasus look very close like her, only a rainbow thunderbolt turns sideways and a rainbow mask around her green eyes, look over the city she was living in.

"These three ponies are tie to you. Without them, you could not exist." Luna said.

Rainbow look at the three pegasi and thought about it.

"So, in order for our Reality to be fix is that I have to get the pieces of the artifact and I need those three ponies help to do so?" She ask.

"Yes, I will bestow you and the other some gifts to help you on your quest.", Luna said, "because reality is highly out of order I can speak to each of them. The first piece is close."

Rainbow nods and fly off. Luna watch her then turn to the windows of the other three.

"You need all the help you can get." She said to herself.


Rainbow flew near the tower and look up.

"Well, better get started, can't be loyal without loyalty." She said.

"Rainbow, the piece is above you. There something I want you to try." Luna said as Rainbow heard her voice from everywhere.

"Really? What that?", Rainbow ask, "and how are you talking to me?"

"Worry about that later, I want you to ran up the wall. With your speed you can scale the walls with hooves." Luna said.

"I think the correct words would be 'stick'em powers' that sound way cool." Rainbow said and started running.

She found her hooves touching the walls and she was running up without flipping her wings.

"This is AWESOME!" Rainbow said and shot up and land on the top.

"Hey, why does my head feel tingly?" Rainbow said.

"I have gave you ability that warns you of something is near by or if there an attack. It could be very help. It like a sixth sense. A Rainbow-Sense, if you like." Luna said.

"Cool! It going to take some getting use to though." Rainbow said.

Rainbow walk up and saw a huge pile of rubble in her way.

"How am I going to get pass all this?" She ask.

"Easy, just use your Sonic RainBoom." Luna said.

"Hold on, use my Sonic RainBoom? But I can only do that if I build up speed and break the sound barrier." Rainbow said.

"I have use my magic to let you preform the Sonic RainBoom just by shooting yourself from where your standing. Try it." Luna explain.

Rainbow back up a bit and then shot herself at the rubble, hearing her trademark boom and destroy it.

"Cool! And look what I found." Rainbow said and pick it up.

"You done well, now I must to the hero of her world and give her the same Sonic RainBoom as you." Luna said.


Zapp look over the the plant company she was in, knowing that she had to find a piece of the Artifact that one of the other hers broke.

"So Princess, can we get started? I got a world to save, you know." She ask.

"Calm yourself Zapp, the piece is near. I watch to test your skills first." Luna said.

"Test my skills? Lady, this is Zapp your talking to. I pass every test." Zapp brag.

"Even your science test?" Luna ask.

"You just had to bring that up." Zapp said and she flew down to a platform.

"You know, wouldn't be easier if I had the whole team? We could find them in no time." She ask.

"Sorry, but the pieces have been send to other dimensions as well. You must find them by yourself for now." Luna said.

"Fine, so what skill do you what to see first." Zapp ask.

"How about you show how good you are with flying, You can do that right?" Luna ask.

"Can I? Hello, Pegasus here! Of course I can. It a pegasi trademark." Zapp said.

Zapp easily flew across the empty space and came to a rail.

"With your hooves, you and the others can walk across any thin objects to cross with out falling." Luna said as Zapp ran cross it.

"I think 'stick'em powers' work better.", Zapp said, "didn't one of the other me's tell you that already?"

"Yes and it wasn't funny then." Luna said.

"You got no humor do you?" Zapp said to herself.

"Now to see if you can live out your name. You can zap yourself to pole after pole in lighting speed. It will help you greatly." Luna said.

"Heh, sure can. I been practicing on that move. It a tricky move to master, but I thinking I got it." Zapp said and zap from pole to pole.

She reach the end and found a piece of the Artifact and pick it up.

"So, are they all going to be easy to find?" Zapp ask.

"No, I'm afraid not." Luna answer.

"Son of a..." Zapp whisper to herself.

"But now, I must turn to another pegasus. A pegasus that live in the future." Luna said.


"Rainbow Mask, the barer of the Element of Loyalty, 1,000 years from my time." Luna said.

"That me! Time to save Equestria and look cool while doing it." She said.

"The next piece is close, it just ahead in fact." Luna said.

"Sure is, but I better be careful. D.I.S.C.O.R.D. agents could be close by." Rainbow Mask said.

"And what 'brain tell' is D.I.S.C.O.R.D?" Luna ask.

"Right, your the Luna from the past.", Mask said, "they were name after the master of Chaos and Disharmony himself. They ain't ponies, but robots build to look like him. Me and my friends have been dealing with them for some time."

Rainbow Mask ran forward and didn't even get close before the doors shut and some D.I.S.C.O.R.D. agents appear.

"Eyep, right on time, trying to stop me." She said.

"I well know that you are a strong fighter, show me what you can do." Luna said.

"No problem." Rainbow Mask smirk.

One of the agents charge at her and threw a few punches which Rainbow Mask dodge. After a bit of more dodging, Rainbow Mask threw her own punches back.

"One, two and that three." She said, counting her punches, that had punch the right side then left and then end with a spin kick.

"Impressive. But there more." Luna said.

"Heh, watch this." Rainbow Mask said.

Rainbow Mask waited until the next agent and threw two powerful round kicks.

"Heh, my moves can't be stop so easily." She said.

"I believe you can smack enemies into air." Luna said.

"You bet! Want to see?" Rainbow Mask ask and flip kick one of the agents that charge at her.

"I can do more then that!" Rainbow Mask said and jump up after him.

She threw a few attacks and knock the agent back to the ground.

"Rainbow Mask, hit the ground." Luna said.

"Wait, what?" She ask.

"Trust me, you'll like it." Luna said again.

"Ok." Rainbow Mask said and slam the ground, making a rainbow ring shot out.

"Whoa! Did I do that?" She said in awe.

"Yes, You are the first Pegasus to preform a Sonic RainBoom since Rainbow Dash. I have made it to where it appears when you slam the ground." Luna explain.

"Sound way cool!" Rainbow Mask said.

After taking care of a few more agents, the door open and Rainbow Mask walk in and pick up the piece.

"Well, that was a good warm up. So when does the real fight start?" She ask.

"I'm afraid it sooner then you think, but for now I must turn to the last one that ready to help." Luna said.


Firefly flew in the sky and land in the shadows, hiding from any monster that was out.

"Hold on to your scales monsters, because Firefly is here." She said landed on top of a house.

"It appears, that enemies here have already found the piece! You must take them out before moving on." Luna said.

"Right, too bad most of those monster where once ponies." Firefly said to mostly herself.

"I have grab you the ability to use sheath attacks, use the shadows to help you." Luna said.

Firefly look down and saw one Monster below her. She stood still then a image of her shot down and brought the monster up. Firefly punch it twice to knock it out and tie it up.

"Good thing I got tons of rope. Making taking down monsters easier." She said and drop down.

"Firefly, stay out of the light. I have cast a spell that let you bend in the shadows, move into a light and the spell would be cancelled out." Luna warn her.

"Got it. Sneaking my not be my thing, but it so cool!" Firefly said and saw a monster with it back behind her.

Firefly once more had a image of her shot out and pull the monster back. She knock it out again and move it away.

She started to sneak around taking out monsters as she did. Once the area was clear, she walk down an ally and saw another monster. She waiting until it turn it back and use her new take-down move to knock it out. She move on and found the piece.

"That was too easy." She said.


Then they all appear in the same place and held up their pieces. They form together make only 1/4 of the Artifact.

"I guess we got more work ahead of us." Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah, let go find them so we can save our worlds." Zapp added.

"Agree." Firefly said.

"I got a feeling it going to get harder from here." Rainbow Mask said and all four was send back to their home dimensions.

Author's Note:

Rainbow Mask is right folks! They had it easy this time, but who can say that it will be easy next time? They only on 1/4 of the artifact reform. They have to find the rest.

It took me days to get this done and at the same time, there other stories I want to write, so I'm going to try this. I'm going to write one chapter for each story in the order I want. Hopeful I can please everyone with the stories I want to do and hopeful don't move away from them after a few chapters.

Comments ( 16 )

description error

the four works together

should be work

now story errors

Realty

you keep spelling reality wrong

"Yes Spike I did, but there something I want look at. Make sure I don't miss anything."

telling spike that? weird

She look through and fond something she did miss.

found

A little later, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash was at Twilight's house waiting to heard what she found.

should be were

"She said something about finding from Star Swirl the Bearded book. Something she miss." Spike explain.

that whole sentence seems off

"we should go and find it. We should give it to the princesses so they can keep it safe."

i recommend it be changed to "we should go and find it and give it to the princesses so they can keep it safe."

"Well, Trixie is sorry, but Trixie would like to know what you're talking about." Trixie said.

Trixie SORRY? HA :rainbowlaugh:

"Well, we heard that there a Artifact that can reshape Realty to the user own image." Snip said.

user's*

Trixie walk away from Snip and Snails and follow the Mane Six into the Everfree Forest.

Trixie then walks away from Snips and Snails to follow the Mane Six into the Everfree Forest

The Mane Six walk through the Everfree Forest and Pinkie ask a question.

i recommend changing ask a question to asks

Ah sure the princesses can help with that Pinkie.

maybe put Ah am sure

The rest nods

cut out the s so its just nod

They walk to were

where

"Who knows what would happen if we didn't find them."

"Who knows what would have happen if we didn't find them."

Pinkie pipe up.

piped

"Don't what to hear it Pinkie. We all know."

want

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy look around the ceiling, Applejack and Pinkie check the walls, Rarity look behind old furniture and Twilight look in between the two thrones. She hit a switch and a table rise out from the center of the room and there was the Artifact of Realty. The rest heard the table rise and turn to see it. Twilight walk up and saw that it glow and was in shape of a tablet.

i recommend changing it all to past tense looked looked looked rose walked and the last error of this paragraph that sentence should change to glowed in the shape of a tablet

What with the writing?

Whats

realty to the use will.

reality to the users will

will never be in Trixie way!

Trixie's

"Hey Trixie! Here a parted git for you!"

all that

Trixie was shock at Rainbow action

Rainbow's

Rainbow hoof come in contact

Rainbow's hoof came in contact

green energy wave come from it

came

She said and g\jump out of her bed and teleport to the Royal Castle of the Sisters.

whats with the g\jump? anyways jumped out of bed to teleport

Rainbow stop her

stopped

She dash at her but Trixie teleport away and Rainbow stop.

dashed, teleported, stopped

"It more then that Rainbow Dash." A voice said.

It's
ugh im just going to stop

Great work can't wait for the next chapter. :pinkiehappy:

4673205 I'm really sorry about that, I miss them completely. I go back and fix it.

4673227 its no problem just to me its a little annoying i suggest getting someone to proof read it like i just did for half of it

4673248 I been working on this story for the past few days, I must have slip back to my old days of writing again. I'll be more careful in the next chapter.

When I found out that this story was finally submitted, I actually clapped for joy!

4674602 Like it so far? Rainbow Dash is first for the next chapter.

So spiderman shattered dimensions parody huh. Dash is going to get together with spitfire here? I noted that rainbow mask had some of Spitfire's personality when she talked about D.I.S.C.O.R.D. there. Also you can use a oc of mine for a boss mask can face. Here is his bio:

Name: shadow dash

Alias: dark blade

Age:19

Description: dark fur with white mane and a silver blade with speed marks for a cutie mark.

History: shadow is a racer who had a hobby with metalwork when his family was killed by a villain the local police was not able to stop. He vowed to locate the killer and avenge his family. He lost his morals along the way and killed any thug after interrogating them to locate his target. Rainbow mask was his childhood friend and she vowed to stop him and bring back the friend he once was.

Abilities he gains from fragment: shadow manipulation and the same abilities as nightmare moon. Basically he can create weapons from shadows or become vapor.

4675348 Thanks, I might use him as a boss in Edge of Time.This already has it bosses role full up, to see them check here.

4675375 well I got a ability upgrade for zapp as well. The ability to create weapons out of electricity like tonfa, staff, and daggers to paralize foes.rainbow dash knows martial arts and since zapp is basically rainbow dash with powers she has the same knowledge and can use those weapons if she needed. By the way there was a fifth costume for dash that is the opposite of the shadow bolt one the wonder bolt one. And you really didn't answer my question about spitfire.

4676846 Well, Zapp does play the black suit Spider-Man and it does attack like Venom does. Yes, I know the suit is Venom, So they can appear when Zapp fights. And I don't got plans for Spitfire showing up in this story.

4677522 Where does the Mane-iac attack?

Hey Shazam, it's me. Listen, I don't think I can do the Jungle Fury story anymore, but this will be significantly easier since I have the game you're basing this off of.

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!!

This needs both a proof reader and an update.

Login or register to comment