• Published 30th Jun 2014
  • 2,369 Views, 170 Comments

The Fabulous Adventures of Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara - Mattricole



Diamond Tiara and Apple Bloom must survive in the great outdoors, with YOUR help!

  • ...
8
 170
 2,369

Chapter 1

We’re in a cave. We’re cold, wet, and hungry. Apple Bloom has yet to start a fire, and I’m way to tired to yell at her. Why couldn’t I have gotten stuck with Sweetie Belle? At least she has magic, maybe she even knows a fire spell or something. But no, I get stuck with somepony whose siblings are probably her parents.

“Diamond Tiara,” Apple Bloom muttered as she turned towards me with a glare. “Ya do know yer speaking out loud, right?”

Am I? We’ve been here so long I never noticed. Apple Bloom turns away from me, no doubt fighting her attraction for my wet mane. The look of desire in her eyes...it scares me. This cave could very well be the place in which my virginity is forcefully taken away from me.

“Ah’m not gonna rape ya!” Apple Bloom quickly turned towards me with a snarl. Those hideous teeth of hers, most likely filled with cavity’s due to an unhealthy lifestyle- “Ah eat healthier than anypony in our class!” No doubt the desire to nibble at my neck has entered her mind.

Finally she turns away from me. Good, her desire for my pure virgin body has yet to overcome her sanity. But for how long? It could be days before she snaps, but it could be hours as well. Hopefully we’ll be saved soon. If worse comes to worse, I shall simply allow Apple Bloom to do as she pleases.

“Wait, what?”

It will allow me to conserve energy, and considering the fact we’re trapped in this damned cave, we’re going to need a lot of energy to stay alive.

“Diamond Tiara, will ya stop babbling and help me with this fire already?!” Apple Bloom asked. I can’t help but admire her indomitable will. Hopefully it’ll be enough to get us out of this mess if help doesn’t arrive. Now if only she would forget about her ideas of forcing herself on me, then everything would be perfect.

“Ah already told ya, ah’m not gonna rape ya!”

...She’s a terrible liar.


It has been three days since we were trapped in this cave. We have been surviving on what little supplies we came in with, along with mushrooms and moss we’ve found inside the cave itself. The other night I caught Apple Bloom trying to cuddle with me, no doubt attempting to seduce me.

“Ah was cold!” Apple Bloom argued. “Ah figured if we huddled for warmth, we’d be more comfortable!”

Though her argument held validity, what made me doubt her words was the look in her eyes. The hunger for my succulent body was quite evident, the way she drooled as she came closer to me, and how she would often fondle my belly as she laid next to me.

“Ah...ah...have no idea what yer talkin’ about,” Apple Bloom muttered as she turned away. “And will ya quit narrating everything?! It’s getting annoying!” I have no idea what you’re talking about.

I fear Apple Bloom’s desire will get the best of her today. She has been eyeing me for quite some time now, refusing to turn away. It was as if I was some toy to her, one she was unwilling to share with the world. It didn’t matter though, for we have finally found the exit to our cave. As it turns out this “cave” was nothing more than a simple tunnel, and by simply going straight we have found our way out. Sadly, this way out appears to go straight into a hydra’s nest.

“That is a problem,” Apple Bloom said as she ducked behind a rock. “Diamond, we’re gonna have to be extremely careful and silent, so ah need ya ta stop narrating everything.”

I still have no idea what Apple Bloom is talking about. Growling in annoyance, Apple Bloom got up and began trotting out of the cave. I quickly followed, making plans for escape if we were to encounter the hydra.

Hydra’s, as we all know, are incredibly stupid creatures. They will attack anything that moves. This is where my plan comes into play. I shall stand completely still.

“Seriously?” Apple Bloom asks as she turns to me. “That’s a stupid idea, don’t ya think?”

It’s infinitely more smarter than your plan, no doubt. I can tell simply by looking in her eyes.

“Oh? And what is mah idea?” I’m glad you asked.

You believe the best course would be to seduce the hydra with our young, succulent bodies. You will lick my neck, giving me a hickey in order to show the world I belong to you alone. While you are doing this I shall nibble upon your ear, whistling as I do this. The hydra will be entranced by us, and as he comes to join in, we will quickly get up and throw a rock in it’s eye.

“...Yer weird.”

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS WEIRD!

“GRRAAAAAAAAAAH!”

...It appears Apple Bloom has awakened the hydra.

“How is this mah fault?!” Apple Bloom yelled. I was about to reply, but seeing this gigantic monster in front of us...I believe our best course of action would be run as fast as possible. And so we did. I did not use my brilliant plan of standing still, and Apple Bloom forgot her stupid plan of seducing the beast.

“That wasn’t mah idea!”

You’re a terrible liar.

The two of us continued to run as fast as we could. For some strange reason I was feeling incredibly winded. Contrary to popular I am quite healthy, and in fact one of the fastest runners in my class. And yet here I was, barely able to keep up with Apple Bloom.

“Well maybe... ya should... shut up... then!” Apple Bloom gasped in between words. She really should run more. With the lifestyle she lives you would think she would be a bit more healthy. Thankfully the hydra was beginning to tire from this chase, most likely it doesn’t find two small ponies worth the effort it’s taking to eat us.

Finally we get away from the hydra, and begin the slow to a trot. We have escaped the hydra nest and have reached a nearby road.

“Hmm, ah wonder if this leads to Ponyville?”

Sadly I have no answer for you, Apple Bloom. What I do know the road goes from east to north. We will need to pick which direction we take.

“But which way should we take, Diamond?”

Don’t you see, Apple Bloom? That is not for us to decide.

“...Huh?” Apple Bloom tilted her head in confusion.

Apple Bloom may not realize it, but there is a greater force at hoof. One whose decisions will either save or kill us. We are now in it’s hooves.

“...Ah swear, Diamond Tiara, if ya don’t stop talking out loud like that ah’m gonna-”

>Follow the road north

>Follow the road east

>Reminisce on how this came to be, hoping somepony will find us as we wait.

Author's Note:

EDIT: Voting is over. The winner is choice 3!!!