• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 1,817 Views, 9 Comments

Sweet Apple - potworjan



Sweetie Belle has a crush on a pony close to her, and decides that sooner or later she would have to admit it.

  • ...
7
 9
 1,817

Cuddles

The two just sat there, hugging and crying with tears of joy, because they finally were with the ponies they loved with all their hearts, but also with tears of that slight sadness - both of them lived so long, so close to each other, being so madly in love with each other, but neither of them ever dared to admit it.

And in this one day, both of them decided to finally confess about it, both at the very same time. And that felt so magical to Sweetie Belle, she just couldn't keep all the different emotions from bursting out in the form of tears.

But neither she or Apple Bloom had a real reason to cry, both of them were living one of the happiest moments in their whole young life. Thus, when they calmed down a little bit, the tears stopped at once, while the hugging got even more intense. It took almost half an hour for them to finally stop and pull back, but as soon as they looked at the other's face, they couldn't resist the urge to hug again - and Sweetie Belle could finally nuzzle her face into that cute, red mane, feeling the beautiful scent of apples coming from all over Apple Bloom's body, and from everywhere around them.

They just sat there, snuggling close to each other, occasionally whispering sweet words about how happy they are, or how badly in love with the other. Meanwhile, Applejack was walking around the farm, looking for the two fillies to call them for dinner. At first, when she saw her sister snuggling with Sweetie Belle, both blushing and smiling widely with tears still not wiped off their faces, she was surprised, but soon she understood what was happening and the surprise disappeared from her face, replaced by some weird happiness. Not knowing what to do and not wanting to stop the fillies' little happy moment, she just stared at them for a moment, and went back into the barn.

Soon, Applejack returned with a few plates full of apples and apple-related dishes and put them on a tree stump near the fillies. Both the girls looked in her direction, and the hugs stopped for a while as they both realized how hungry they were. Before walking away, Applejack walked up to her little sister and whispered into her ear, "I'm so proud of you, Apple Bloom."

All Apple Bloom did to react to her big sister's words was blushing even more deeply than before. As the mare walked away, the little fillies finally got out of each other's embrace, and got to eat the food they were both served. The urge to stay as close to each other as they could was too big, though, causing them to keep holding hooves, as Apple Bloom picked up food in her hooves and gently put it in her new girlfriend's mouth, and Sweetie Belle picked up her part of the dinner with her magic and fed it to Apple Bloom, piece by piece. They did so without even looking at the food, just staring into each other's eyes, both giggling softly every time one of them opened her mouth to let a piece of food in.

It wasn't a very good and efficient way to eat, but after a longer while the two were finally done with the dinner. Sweetie Belle's emotions were reaching the point point when she was on the verge of exploding with happiness. She pulled Apple Bloom into another tight hug which lasted much shorter than the last one, about a couple seconds, and finally pulled away, then broke the very long silence with the with the words that were now obvious to both of them, yet they both wanted to hear them as they were so magical and so beautiful: "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Sweetie Belle, I love you more than anything!" Apple Bloom's words were as soothing to Sweetie's ears as her own were to Apple Bloom's, and they filled her with so much happiness, that it started being too much to simply handle. Sweetie finally snapped, exploding with a high pitched squeal of joy and basically throwing herself on Apple Bloom, hugging her tightly and rolling with her on the ground. Her new girlfriend soon followed in her steps, screaming loudly as the two started wrestling on the ground together out of pure love.

Once they stopped, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom finally were able to get ahold of themselves, as they got up, smiled at each other, and decided that it's about time for them to go inside, as it was getting pretty dark.

Sweetie felt funny. Finally she and Apple Bloom were together, finally they were able to talk with each other without having to hide this beautiful secret. Now that she had absolutely no reason to try and hide her crush from anypony, especially Apple Bloom, she could finally be able to live freely, say or do whatever she wants, not fearing Apple Bloom would hate her because she found out about her crush.

As the two of them entered Apple Bloom's room, Sweetie thought about how great this was. If she wanted to tell Apple Bloom she loves her, she could. If she wanted to scream it from the top of her lungs in the middle of Ponyville, she could. If she wanted to just jump at her and kiss her right here, right now...

Apple Bloom didn't even have time to react to the sudden feel of Sweetie's lips on her face. Her first reaction was just backing away a few steps and screaming in surprise, but Sweetie Belle grabbed her neck with her hooves, so it was impossible to run away. After the surprise was gone, Apple Bloom understood what was happening and soon responded by putting her tongue in Sweetie's mouth, using all the knowledge she had about kissing to express her love for Sweetie Belle. And so they just stood there, their mouths touching, their tongues dancing, their eyes closed as they kissed each other for what felt like hours until both of them were completely out of breath and their mouths entirely covered in each others drool.

Sweetie Belle involuntarily looked through the window. It was dark outside, very dark. She knew she probably has to go home really soon, as Rarity would probably be very worried about her at this point, but she also didn't want to have to leave Apple Bloom even for one little second. She thought that maybe her sister wouldn't care about her being late, given they recently had an argument, but deep inside she knew that she was forgiving and would be sorry for her if she was in any danger.

It took Sweetie a moment to realise she doesn't want Rarity's forgiveness. She didn't want to accept her thoughts and got mad at her just for thinking differently. Sweetie thought that, whatever happens, she won't change herself just because her sister wants so. If being in love with Apple Bloom meant being at odds with her sister, she could take that. Apple Bloom was the only thing she needed to be happy.

Apple Bloom looked at her in concern, "Y'all okay, Sweetie?"

"Yeah, I'm okay.. " Sweetie said quietly, still thinking, but then shook her head and spoke in a more sure tone, "I'm alright, really! Just thought about something, but.. that doesn't matter now."

"What did ya think about? Come on, ya can tell me! " Apple Bloom was eager to know, but Sweetie Belle thought her problem with Rarity was sad and difficult, and this was no time to be sad.

"It's okay, really. Doesn't matter. " She smiled at Apple Bloom, reassuring her it was nothing to worry about. Then she got a great idea. "Hey, Apple Bloom, you think I could stay here for the night? "

"Why? ", Apple Bloom asked immediately. "I mean sure, I'd love to, but why? Is something wrong? Please, y'all can tell me, I love ya! "

And that statement made Sweetie Belle realise that hiding anything from Apple Bloom wouldn't be a good idea, especially now that they just so recently admitted their love. She sighed. "I don't want to see Rarity today. She's mad at me. I told her I loved you and she just yelled.. " Sweetie looked away in sadness. "So I can stay, right? "

"Sure ya can! I love every minute I get to spend with ya! " Apple Bloom said in a loud, cheerful tone, making Sweetie smile and blush slightly. "I just don't get what made your sister so mad.."

"She says I have to marry a rich stallion, and I can't just love whoever I want.. Twilight said it's just some ponies don't like when.. two fillies love each other. "

"Really? Why?" Sweetie shrugged at the question, not knowing the answer either. "Well, it's just stupid.. "

Sweetie Belle nodded, but then smiled. "But I don't care what Rarity things. I love you anyway. " She gave Apple Bloom a big kiss on the cheek. They both smiled at each other as she pulled back.

Apple Bloom then ran to her sister to tell her that Sweetie will stay for the night. Applejack didn't object at all, immediately assuming that Sweetie's parents or sister know about her staying here, and not wanting to deny her little sis time to spend with her new "girlfriend".

Apple Bloom's room was much more sleepover-friendly than Sweetie thought. Sure they would have to share a bed, but that was not nearly a problem for either of them. There was enough space in Apple Bloom's bed for both of them. Besides the bed, there was a lot of space to play any kinds of games, as neither of the fillies were tired.

Sweetie sat on the bed, surprised at how soft it is. Apple Bloom soon followed her, jumping right on top of her, making both of them roll over to the other side and fall to the ground, as their lips touched and her tongues played. They wrestled each other's tongues, licked the insides of their mouths, tasting their drool, shoving tongues into every last corner to feel each other as much as they could. These tongue movements were actually completely chaotic, as neither of them had an idea what they were doing, and it resembled more some kind of game rather than anything romantic, but all that mattered to the fillies was that it was a way to express their love. This was the only game Sweetie felt like playing at that moment.

Some moments later she must have changed her mind because they were playing like this was going to be the last day of her life. Apple Bloom kept a lot of board games in a drawer, which they tried to play, but because both of them would go easy on the other one and cheat to let them win, a better idea would be to just throw the dices and pawns at each other, which they soon did anyway, turning this into a war, but stopping immediately if either of them showed any signs of pain or discomfort. Then they played hide and seek, tag (which ended up to be just running in circles because Apple Bloom's room didn't have THAT much space inside). The fillies were just about a little bit too old to play like this, but with each other they could do whatever they wanted. Apple Bloom kept surprisingly many toys in her room, which they spilled all over the ground and played for what seemed like hours. Then they tried things like truth or dare, or dress-up (which made Sweetie realise that dressing Apple Bloom in a pretty dress made her look even more perfect), and doing whatever things they thought of, occasionally kissing or hugging. And that's how they spent the rest of the day, until they got tired.

A knock could be heard in the distance downstairs. The fillies heard Applejack getting up, walking to the door and opening it, to see whoever was inside. the front door wasn't visible from Apple Bloom's window so they just kept quiet and listened, curious as to who would come visit a farm at this hour. Sweetie herself was actually more scared than curious, though, as she was pretty sure she knew who it was.

They could barely hear anything, though. "...yeah, she's here.. I thought you let her... " These words made Sweetie shiver in fear. She started hearing hoofsteps, getting closer and closer... The door opened. Behind it stood Applejack, holding the knob, and Rarity right next to her. Sweetie Belle stared at her in fear.

But instead of getting mad, Rarity was actually happy to see her. "Sweetie Belle, darling! Here you are! I was afraid something bad happened to you! " Sweetie didn't respond. "Honey, I'm not mad at you anymore, I.. apologize for yelling at you, I simply.. lost my nerve. "These words seemed sincere to Sweetie, so she actually hoped Rarity changed her mind about her loving Apple Bloom. "Now, Sweetie, say goodbye to your friend and let's go home. You will have a sleepover some other time, I promise.

Sweetie had no other choice but to comply. She said goodbye to Apple Bloom, without kissing her goodbye in order to not anger her sister any more. She just gave her a sad look and left with her sister.

She expected Rarity to break and start yelling as soon as they closed the door, but she didn't. She just went straight home with a legitimate smile on her face, not a smile of victory, but a smile of being glad her little sister is okay.

"So... you're not mad?" Sweetie asked.

Rarity smiled at her. "Of course not, darling. I apologize for being so angry and I forgive you completely."

"Forgive me? "

Rarity's tone got slightly more serious. "Sweetie Belle, I believe we talked about this at home. I admit that my statement about you having to be a 'proper lady', and about love not being real might have been a little bit.. out of place, and I actually don't believe that. Of course you're allowed to have any little crushes you like, but I thought I have made it clear that I will not tolerate you being in love with a filly. "

Of course, Sweetie thought, this was too good to be true. She however decided to reason with Rarity rather than getting mad immediately. "But.. but.. I can't just stop being in love, just like this.. I don't decide about that!"

"Of course not," Rarity said, "And that's why I will help you. Until you find yourself a colt you like, and I'll see that your happy with him you're not allowed to talk to Scootaloo, and I will make sure you won't see her too much. Only for some time, naturally. We'll get rid of that silly.. feelings of yours, and then you can be friends again. I've already discussed it with her parents. "

Sweetie was beyond surprised at what she just heard. According to Scootaloo, the entire town knew that Sweetie Belle had a crush on Apple Bloom, so why didn't Rarity know? She realised that Rarity has been oblivious to the fact Sweetie loved Apple Bloom, or even that she was homosexual, until Sweetie admitted it herself. Either it was because she's not bright, or because she was denying it, didn't matter because now Sweetie had a chance and wouldn't waste it. Getting separated from her other friend was bad, but at least she still gets to be with the pony she cares about, it was only a temporary solution anyway. She decided to play along.

"Uh, h-how did you know it w-was S-Scootaloo? " It was hard for Sweetie to push these words out, but she didn't regret it.

"Sweetie, I'm your sister, and I care about you. I noticed where you went after you left the house, and as soon as I calmed down I went to Twilight to ask her what you talked about with her. She told me that you asked her about your crush. I also have to admit she is the author of that solution to your.. problem." Sweetie Belle made a mental note to thank Twilight as much as she could.

They made it home without any more words. Rarity told Sweetie Belle to go to sleep. She didn't object, because she was actually pretty tired. She fell asleep with a smile on her face. While in another room Rarity was internally celebrating her victory over Sweetie Belle, the filly herself knew that in reality she's the one who won this short first battle. Now there's just the whole rest of the war to go. In the meantime she had to get an idea what to do next. Sweetie didn't worry though. Love always wins.

Comments ( 3 )

are you going to make new one of this story?:scootangel:

Login or register to comment