• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 1,101 Views, 9 Comments

On Your Wings - isuckdotcom



Oh, the glorious morning. Rising over the deathly, black, smoky horizon-Wait, WHAT?!

  • ...
14
 9
 1,101

Crusading

"Alright, girls." Creamy Cone announced to her friends, Toxemia and Cammilla Coco. "What's our plan for today?" Creamy Cone unfolded a map of equestria. Several places had little x's over them, meaning "failure". Cammilla thought.

"Well, sometimes a pony's name relates somehow to their talent. The other girls stared at the unicorn filly.
"Did you just break the fourth wall?!" Toxemia exclaimed.
"Eh, it happens a lot." Creamy Cone stated. Her mom was Pinkie Pie, after all.

"Well, anyway, in my theory, we should test it out. Take...Luna, for example. Her name is 'Moon' in Spanish, and her talent is raising the moon to begin the night. Creamy Cone is good at solving mysteries. She's like Sherclop Pones of the 21st century! Maybe that's your talent."

Creamy Cone had a sudden realization. She had solved many mysteries in her life without failure. A mark appeared on her flank. It was a popsicle in the shape of a popsicle. "OH MY CELESTIA! YOU GOT YOUR CUTIE MARK!" Cammilla exclaimed.

"This is awesome! I-I don't know what to say...Don't be jealous, guys, it-" Creamy Cone was interrupted. "Nah, it's fine. We just need to realize our talents." Toxemia said. "But...I don't have one."

"Still feeling a little self-concious about your horn?" Cammilla asked.
"Yeah. I told my mom, but...I haven't really told anyone else. I refuse to show it in public." Toxemia replied.

"Hey, Tox, it's alright. Aren't you good with magic?" Creamy said with anticipation.
Toxemia thought. She pulled her hair away from her face. "Here goes."


Pieces of wood lay spread everywhere. Papers were burning up in the flames of the explosion. "Girls! Wait! I can't run this-pant-far!" Echo yelled. Api and Pixel were far ahead of their friend, rushing toward the source of the explosion.

"Well, when we want to investigate something, there's no stopping us!" Api called back.
They finally reached the source. A treehouse. "Guess I got carried away there, girls." A pegasus filly said.
"How are you-cough-not suffering form-cough-smoke?" A purple filly asked.

"Who are you guys?" Echo asked.
"I'm Creamy Cone, daughter of Pinkie Pie."
"I'm Toxemia, daughter of Sunset Shimmer."
"And I'm Cammilla Coco, daughter of Cheerilee."

"Well, nice to meet you all. What was with that big explosion?" Api asked.
The three other fillies stared at each other and began to whisper. Toxemia let out a big sigh.

"I blew up our treehouse with my magic." She said.
"But you don't even have a horn!" Echo exclaimed.
"Think again." Toxemia lifted her long bangs up to reveal her orange horn.

"HOW?!" Pixel said in shock.
"I'm an alicorn. My dad's a pegasus, my mom's a unicorn. I guess magic explosions are my special talent." Toxemia checked her flank. A teal shaded mushroom cloud appeared with a toxic mark over it.

"Now all that's left is Cammilla. What do you think your talent is?" Creamy Cone asked her friend.
"Let me think...OH! I KNOW! Were going to need some spy supplies..."