• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 1,101 Views, 9 Comments

On Your Wings - isuckdotcom



Oh, the glorious morning. Rising over the deathly, black, smoky horizon-Wait, WHAT?!

  • ...
14
 9
 1,101

I Broke Up With Him

The house was quiet. Noises of crickets could be heard outside. Starburst was all alone. She checked the time;10:00 PM. Sighing, she walked to her room silently.

She looked at the photos in the hallway. It was filled with images of Twilight's adventures as a unicorn, her coronation as a princess, and filly Shooting Star. She stared at the picture. They looked nothing alike. They were hardly even friends. How could they possibly be sisters? Starburst forgot the idea and went to bed.


Morning eventually came. Black smoke coiled in through the window. "AAH!" Starburst bounced out of her bed and ran out the door. Flapping her huge wings, she surged upward.She could see in seeping in through the entries. She immediately raced away to Canterlot, the wind blowing hard in her face.

She approached the city. The black smoke was covering the mountain above. Starburst raced even faster. Her head hit the border. "Crud. Forgot about the force field." She thought. She lowered herself down to the entry. The guards were no longer there. "That's odd...now I KNOW something bad is happening." She trotted in through the entry.

Everypony was running wild. Some randomly dissapeared in a puff of smoke. "Where's Princess Celestia?" Starburst asked somepony.
"She's in the castle, on the balcony of the tallest tower." They dissapeared. Starburst raced up to the tower, in wich was the Princess's bedroom.
"Starburst, I'm glad you came. Quickly, follow me." Starburst lowered down onto the balcony as Princess Celestia walked in through the room's door. Starburst shut the door behind her as she gazed at the intricate golden designs on the domed ceiling.

"Why exactly is this all happening?" Starburst immediatley asked.
"Luna and King Sombra have been married for quite a few yeras now, But Luna has found a new light, and realized he was the wrong pony." Celestia explained.
"I'm just going to guess he didn't handle the divorce too well."

Celestia nodded in reply. "He is trying to take over Equestria so that only he, Luna, and his daughter are left."
"THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER?!" Starburst exclaimed.
"Yes. Her name is Shadow Nocturne, and she can be quite vengeful if you mess with her. But Luna still loves her. She is royal blood, therfore she belongs here." Celestia said.

"Oookay..."Starburst stood in thought. A sudden reminder came to her. "Where's Shooting Star?" She asked in anticipation.

"She is safe at the hospital, she still needs to recover after her run." Starburst let out a sigh of relief. They looked at the window as the smoke curled down in large puffs; the sky beggining to glow a reddish tint.

"What do we do now?" Starburst asked.
"Perhaps I am reminded of six peices of friendship, The Elements of Harmony. I know you weild them. Find the others who do as well." Starburst listened to her orders and bounded out the balcony into the sky.