• Published 26th Jun 2014
  • 4,571 Views, 250 Comments

Six wishes for six elements - Malcolm Merlyn



Six humans are sent to Equestria in it's time of need. Should they follow up with the task given tp them, each will be granted any desire of the heart. Multi-crossover.

  • ...
33
 250
 4,571

Deathstroke

The big doors were open, as were Slade's eye as amazement crept it's way into him. The library looked even bigger now that they were on the inside. But this would be no time to be admiring any forms of architectural achievement as he scanned the area with his tactical vision. At least 24 active equine-like lifeforms, but something about them was... not quite the same as the ponies he had met.

"And it's done right there." The librarian said, smiling sweetly. The smile resembled more of how an alligator might grin when finding a sitting duck. Turning around, she disappeared behind the doors.

Click.

"That was lock." Slade hissed into Sanya's ear.

"So... what happens then?"

"They might try to gas us..." Slade said as he looked around for any potential signs. "If that happens..."

"We're dead?"

"Just you." Slade replied as he scanned for...

Footsteps.

"There's something here." Sanya said. "

Slade said nothing as he continued to look around as all of a sudden, he began to behave with an eerie air of casualness which boded poorly with Sanya. Perhaps it was just how he literally plopped up a chair and sat down in it and began to act like nothing was about to happen.

"Slade?"

"Yeah what kid?"

"Shouldn't we be..."

"Yes... I was getting to that part." Slade replied as he pointed his gun upwards and pulled the trigger. The sound of metal hitting wet meat filled the room as a black body dropped down.

"You're pretty awful at this." Slade commented as he picked up the injured changeling by the neck. His bullet had actually severed off one of it's limbs, not surprisingly due to the small size of the creature. Taking the moment, he scrutinized the creature he held in his hand. Looked like a horse, save for the somewhat insectoid features and buggy like blue eyes. It's appearance could be somewhat described as what you'd expect out of a little kid's nightmare. Joke for another time.

"There's...more...of...us..." The changeling gasped as a thick, black liquid spilled out of it's mouth and injury. It gave a small gesture of fear as Slade tightened it's grip upon it's neck. The loud snap echoed throughout the massive room.

The sounds of several insect like cries and buzzing filled the room after the snap as dozens of changelings appeared out of the shadows, ready to strike at any time.

"What do we do?" Sanya asked as she looked at Slade who had put away his gun.

"Be sporting." He replied as he charged headlong into the largest group of changelings much to Sanya's dismay. Said dismay vanished almost instantly when the resulting "fight" if you could even call it that, turned out a bit like this.

There would be no time to really spectate exactly how much of a beatdown the world's greatest assassin could lay down on anyone however, as a changeling jumped straight on her, it's fangs bared, like a dog ready to maul a smaller animal.

Of course, by default, the average human was stronger than your average changeling. But couple that with the enhanced strength of the witch, Sanya hardly put any effort in the small, almost gentle push she gave, which sent the changeling flying several feet, crashing into more of it's comrades. Raising her fist, she sent a blow straight into another changeling, knocking out two of it's fangs, and it's living daylights. Getting up, she readied herself for more, only to find that Slade was in process of turning every remaining changeling inside out, some figuratively, and for the not-so-fortunate, very literally.

"Thanks for helping." Slade muttered audibly as he stomped his foot upon a fallen changeling's neck, killing it instantly. "These things are pretty fragile.... Sanya... behind you."

There really was no need as the large monster made quite the racket. It was just like the other changelings, only except it was about the size of a truck, had massive flailing tentacles and was drooling I-don't-even-want-to-know-or-describe what all over the floor. The massive creature gave a loud roar that woke the entire city before it rushed at Sanya, it's massive tentacles that protruded from it's back threatening to crush her.

Sanya hardly had time to raise her shield, but it was just enough to stop getting crushed beneath the tendrils that slapped down, which would have easily done more than just leave a permanent mark. Enhanced strength was one thing. Enhanced durability was another. While the shield would probably stop Sanya's brains from going anywhere they didn't belong, a long tentacle snaked out and wrapped her by the legs, knocking her off balance, pulling her towards the changeling as it readied it's teeth. Acting quickly, Sanya quickly reached out and got herself a stool and smashed it against her foe's face, stunning it temporarily.

There was an angry hum. No one even saw it, except for maybe Slade as his sword buried itself within the changeling's throat. Surprisingly, it continued to function for the time being. For the time being.

Moving forward at blurring speeds, Slade readied his other sword, intent on decapitating the monster. A long tentacle lashed out, hitting him across the face. The same blow could have easily incapacitated most fit humans in their prime, all Slade felt was a moment's worth of daze and a whole lot of irritation. Irritation over the fact he had sloppily dropped his sword as though he was an amateur assassin.

But perhaps there would be a way to turn this around, the blade was still in the changeling's neck area. Running forward, he punched the changeling in the face, causing it to stagger and walk backwards. Readying his feet, he stomped the hilt of the blade, hoping that his plan would work.

It couldn't of actually been better as he drove the blade deeper into the changeling's throat. It was now when the monster began to make choking noises as it began to drown within it's own blood. Retrieving his fallen blade, Slade swung it straight at the changeling's neck, decapitating the creature and retrieving his other sword in the process. This entire process took about 9 seconds to execute.

"Quit gawking kid." Slade replied. "If you want to make yourself useful, there's actually a bunch of unconscious horses locked in a few of these closets. Let them out, and then let's get our guide."

Sanya nodded as she quickly cleared the area, leaving Slade to rub the small sting he had in his face.