• Published 21st Jun 2014
  • 867 Views, 4 Comments

The Werepony Project - Dusk Storm



Four ponies. Two princesses, a unicorn, and a prisoner. Only they knew what was going on. Project X was about to unfurl its wings, and Twilight Sparkle would get caught in it.

  • ...
2
 4
 867

Chapter 3

“Wereponies, as we call them, are traditionally creatures of the night. While most creatures built like this consistently keep their form, wereponies are different in that they resume their true form during the day.”

“How do you know all this?”

“Once, it a time a while ago, wereponies lived among us regular ponies. Unfortunately these creatures had died out. As such, we made it our goal to revive the species.”

“Our attempts hadn't worked until recently. Fortunately, to aid the process, Luna had known a werepony -the last werepony, in fact-. Knowing of his race's death, he shared secrets of the race.”

“Today we share his secrets with you. First, we shall explain the most basic function- regeneration. While ponies do not naturally have such a skill, wereponies were always able to heal quickly without much pain. It was said that you could break a bone and a week later you'd have everything like nothing had happened.

“Another function- though less basic- is the ability to hear better and stronger that before. A pin could drop in a room of clatter and noise and you'd still hear it clear as day. This, along with the regeneration, still affects you even in your previous form.

“Now to the more... complex things. On the full moon, wereponies would fully transform into a wolf. While you'd still keep your thoughts and essence, you would no longer be a pony or half-pony. Instead of our language, you'd speak that of the wolves. I hate to recommend it, but you might either want to stay with Fluttershy or to stay in the Everfree Forest during this time. The opposite is true on a empty moon. You'd hold no wolf or wolf-like qualities at all.”

Author's Note:

This one is... shorter than the others. I did purposefully do the quotation mark thing. Those last 3 paragraphs are all Luna.

Comments ( 4 )

This is going to turn out to be a really great story! I can feel it!

:rainbowdetermined2:
Unique ... Looks like it could be something interesting ...
:rainbowdetermined2:

Is there a change you will right more for this story?

Login or register to comment