• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 859 Views, 2 Comments

Sailor Scouts of Harmony - dbzponyninja



Twilight and the Equestia Girls versions of The Mane Six become the Sailor Scouts of Harmony and fight against Queen Beryl and her minions of the Negaverse.

  • ...
16
 2
 859

Episode 5 Battle of The Bands part 1

Sailor Scouts of Harmony Episode Five Battle of The Bands part one of two by dbzponyninja Written on ‎Tuesday, ‎November ‎25, ‎2014

Last time on Sailor Scouts of Harmony Jadeite and Zoicite kidnapped animals from the Canterlot City Zoo and put both mind control serum as well as serum that raises both anger and agression in their food then when Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle went to the zoo the next day at Fluttershy's request they discovered that a large amount of the animals were now missing only for them along with Jadeite and Zoicite to appear before them mere moments later Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight then pretended to leave the zoo in fear only to come back shortly afterwards as The Sailor Scouts of Harmony despite some reluctance Fluttershy as Sailor Kindness attacked the animals in a way that turned them back to normal what happens next let's find out right now?

Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk appeared before Queen Beryl and her minions of The Negaverse and told them "We have a idea that we help you to not only defeat The Sailor Scouts of Harmony but will also help you gather a large amount of energy at the same time."

Queen Beryl told them "I might not know who you three are but if you have a plan that can help me then who am I to object you don't even have to tell me your plan if you don't want to just do it."

Adagio, Aria and Sonata told her "Thank you for giving us a chance Queen Beryl we shall now go about our plan."

Meanwhile back in Canterlot City Twilight told her friends "I have a plan to keep the portal open so that when I finally do go back to Equestria I can come back anytime I want Sunset Shimmer you told me that you have a magic book that if you write down a message in it, then your message will appear in the pages of a book in Princess Celestia's library?"

Sunset Shimmer then answered Twilight's question by telling her "Yes but I've never used it since I first escaped to this world several years ago honestly I don't even know if it still works."

Twilight then told her " Well Sunset I intend to find out."


Anyway shortly after Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity got down practicing for the upcoming musical showcase at Cantetlot High Sunset offered to show three new students around the school and those students were none other than Adadio, Aria and Sonata.

When she told them about the upcoming musical showcase Sunset realised that there was something off about them and here suspicions were confirmed when they appeared in the cafeteria at lunch time and started singing Let's Have a Battle from Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks which made everyone except Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sunset and Twilight to fight and get angry at each other.

Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sunset and Twilight realised that these three new girls were using dark magic to control the students and went to tell on them to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna however they when they went on to do this they realised that Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna were also under the control of these three new girls, but they also found out that they had not only signed up for the musical showcase but that they called the name of their band The Dazzlings.

Twilight then told her friends "I can't really confirm this since I'm not in my castle back in Equestria to check through a book in my royal library but I believe that those girls might be sirens."

Anyway before being invited to have a sleepover at Pinkie Pie's house Twilight went about her plan to keep the school statue that houses the magic mirror portal back to Equestria permanently opened by hooking Sunset Shimmer's magic book along with several cables and wires to the top of the statue.

Anyway shortly after this Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sunset and Twilight all had a sleep over at Pinkie Pie's house while Twilight attempted to write a musical counter spell and practiced singing it very badly the next day only for Sunset Shimmer to tell her friends that they need to go to the school gym in fifteen minutes to meet all of the other bands who will be entering in what used to be a musical showcase for charity but is now a Battle of The Bands.

However since they don't want any of the other students at Cantelot High espcially The Sirens to know their secret identities they decided that while the name of their band will still be The Rainbooms like they originally planned they would transform into their Sailor Scouts of Harmony forms before arriving at school and just tell all of the other students that they're just wearing costumes while they perform.


Will this plan work, how do The Sailor Scouts of Harmony plan to defeat The Sirens find out the answer to all of these questions and more on the next exciting episode of Sailor Scouts of Harmony?

Sailor Scouts of Harmony Episode Six Battle of The Bands part two of two.