• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 859 Views, 2 Comments

Sailor Scouts of Harmony - dbzponyninja



Twilight and the Equestia Girls versions of The Mane Six become the Sailor Scouts of Harmony and fight against Queen Beryl and her minions of the Negaverse.

  • ...
16
 2
 859

Episode Two Sunset Shimmer vs. Trixie

Sailor Scouts of Harmony Episode Two Sunset Shimmer vs. Trixie by dbzponyninja Written on ‎June ‎24, ‎2014

Last time on Sailor Scouts of Harmony Twilight Sparkle and Spike returned to the human world several months after the events of the first Equestria Girls movie but before the currently unrealeased and not out yet second Equestria Girls movie however unknown to her on that same day Queen Beryl and her minions of the Negaverse showed up and mind controlled several students at Canterlot High however luckily for Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight were transformed into Sailor Scouts for the first time and not only did they defeat the mind controlled students but they also undid the mind control on them as well what happens next let's find out right now?

Knowing that just like last time she only had three days in the human world before she has to use the mirror portal to return to Equestria and that Queen Beryl and the minions of the Negaverse would more than likely be around for more than three days and be causing trouble and doing evil things for more than three days she decided that she and her friends would need a temporary replacement Sailor Scout to fill in for her when she and Spike finally had to go back home, so she decided to have Sailor Scout tryouts to find someone who was worthy of being a temporary replacement Sailor Scout and after several hours of several people trying out it was finally narrowed down to either Sunset Shimmer or Trixie.

In order to decide once and for all who would be the person that would become a temporary replacement Sailor Scout Sunset Shimmer and Trixie decided to fight for the right to become a temporary replacement Sailor Scout and who ever won the fight would become a temporary replacement Sailor Scout.

Anyway Sunset Shimmer and Trixie punched and kicked and slapped each other for five to ten minutes straight however in the end Sunset Shimmer won but just barely. The End.


On the next exciting episode of Sailor Scouts of Harmony Queen Beryl sends Jedite and Zoicite out to fight and defeat the Sailor Scouts of Harmony however both of them are defeated and are barely able to return back to the Negaverse alive all of this and more will happen on the next exciting episode of Sailor Scouts of Harmony.

Sailor Scouts of Harmony Episode Three Jedite and Zoicite vs. The Sailor Scouts of Harmony The First Battle. E