• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 859 Views, 2 Comments

Sailor Scouts of Harmony - dbzponyninja



Twilight and the Equestia Girls versions of The Mane Six become the Sailor Scouts of Harmony and fight against Queen Beryl and her minions of the Negaverse.

  • ...
16
 2
 859

Episode 4 Fluttershy's Dilema

Sailor Scouts of Harmony Episode Four Fluttershy's Dilema by dbzponyninja Written on ‎Monday, ‎October ‎13, ‎2014


Last time on Sailor Scouts of Harmony The Sailor Scouts of Harmony fought and defeated both Zoicite as well as Jedite or Jadeite as he's called in both the original Japanese version of Sailor Moon as well as the brand new Viz Media English Dub of Sailor Moon what happens next let's find out right now?

Queen Beryl and her minions of The Negaverse decided to sneak into the Canterlot City Zoo at night and put both mind control serum as well a liquid formula that raises both agression as well as anger on several of the animals and then kidnapped all of these animals.

The next day Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle went to the Canterlot City Zoo only for Fluttershy to realize that several of the monkeys, tigers, rhinos,elephants, hippos and lions were missing from their cages which made her say in the soft almost quiet voice that she talks in after letting out a gasp "Oh my goodness where are all the monkeys, tigers, lions, rhinos, hippos and elephants as a matter of fact none of the animals are here?"

Angel bunny and Winona the border collie told her "This must be the doing of The Negaverse."

Gummy the pet alligator with no teeth, Owlowicious the owl and Opalesence the cat told Pinkie Pie, Twilight and Rarity "I agree this has The Negaverse all over it."

It was right then that Jedite, Zoicite and several of the kidnapped animals were teleported right in front of them and Jedite told them "You're talking pets are right this is our doing, now I want you to find The Sailor Scouts of Harmony and bring them right here."

So Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight all acted like they were running out of the zoo to find the Sailor Scouts of Harmony only to come back a minute later as The Sailor Scouts of Harmony.

Applejack or in this case Sailor Honesty said in the trademark southern accent that all members of the Apple family talk in "All right y'all let's defeat these animals therefore turning them back to normal."

Sailor Laughter, Sailor Generosity, Sailor Loyalty and both of the Saior Scouts of Harmony who are Sailor Magic all told her at the same time "Yeah let's do this", however Fluttershy or in this case Sailor Kindness told her "No I refuse to hurt any animals even if it is to get them to turn back to normal."

Both Sunset Shimmer as well as Twilight or in this case the two Sailor Scouts of Harmony who are Sailor Magic told her at the same time "But Fluttersh- I mean Sailor Kindness it's the only way we have to do it, so come on let's go."

However Jedite and Zoicite both said at the same time "If you won't attack first then we will, go my animals attack The Sailor Scouts of Harmony."

However after much convincing despite the fact that she didn't want to Sailor Kindness attacked the mind controlled animals therefore turning them back to normal.

Sailor Kindness then told the no longer mind controlled animals while crying at the same time "I'm so sorry, I hope that you can forgive me."

However when Jedite and Zoicite returned to the Negaverse hideout which is located somewhere underground Queen Beryl told both of them "I am giving you one more chance if you fail me again then I will destroy both of you."

The episode ends as Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk the three new villain/ villainesses from the second Equestria Girls movie Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks appear right in front of Queen Beryl and ask her "Can we help?"

On the next exciting two part episode of Sailor Scouts of Harmony Adagio, Aria and Sonata go about their plan from the Rainbow Rocks movie to feed off the negative emotions of the students at Canterlot High while also tracking down the source of the Equestrian magic that defeated Sunset Shimmer in the first Equestria Girls movie however unlike the movie this time around Jedite and Zoicite use a magic crystal ball looking orb to also absorb the energy of the students at the same time however they will do this at the battle of the bands that Adagio, Aria and Sonata talk all of the other students into having, can The Sailor Scouts of Harmony stop not only Adagio, Aria and Sonata as well as Jedite and Zoicite or will this team up be the end of The Sailor Scouts of Harmony find out on the next exciting two part episode of The Sailor Scouts of Harmony.


The Sailor Scouts of Harmony Episode 5 Battle of The Bands part one of two.