• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 1,451 Views, 9 Comments

Love x6 - SilverMistyStar



The main six all fall in love and try to have a joint wedding.

  • ...
7
 9
 1,451

Celestia and Discord?

As Luna and Celestia hung out in the Canterlot castle gardens, Luna randomly asked Celestia if she had ever been in love.

"Um, I what? I mean yes, kinda?" Celestia stuttered surprised.

"What was his name?" Luna asked curiously.

"Um his name was... Discord?" Celestia said nervously.

"WHAT?" Luna asked surprised.

"I know I know. but he's just so funny and awesome. We were in love secretly because we knew that no pony would let us be together. We met secretly ever night at midnight and talked up in the clouds together. As time went on, we fell more and more in love, but one night he told me that his dream was to take over Equestria. I could not stay with him if was going to possibly try to kill my friends, to take over the land that I ruled. We were both sad but I knew it had to be done. Now that he is reformed I often think of getting back together, but alas I do not think he still has feelings for me, but I still hope that someday even with the rules we can be together again."Celestia told her sister.

"Awwww that's so sweet! And mean of him!" Luna said annoyed and awed.

"I agree but somehow I still love him." Celestia said wistfully.

"How?!" Luna asked confused.

"I don't know, I just do." Celestia said.

"Hey! I have an idea! We should invite Discord over for tea tonight." Luna said excitedly.

"That would be nice." Celestia agreed thoughtfully.

"I know! I'll message Spike, and have him tell Discord." Luna said as she grabbed a quill and ink.
As Luna wrote, Celestia thought of how nice it would be to see Discord again, without it being for some mission to save Equestria. They could hang out, talk, and share life stories. She just hoped nothing got too 'chaotic'.

"There," Luna said proudly. "My letter is complete, and Spike has informed me that Discord said yes!" Luna said excitedly waking Celestia from her daydream.

"Oh? Yay, it should be quite fun." Celestia replied startled and happy.

"Knock knock, knock." Discord said knocking on the castle door.

"Come in." Said the gruff voice of the Royal guard.

"Oh, I don't mind if I do." Discord said mischievously. "Nice place you've got here. But don't you think that this chair could use a bit more fun..." Discord said beginning to use his magic to change the chair.

"No!" Celestia exclaimed as she walked into the room. "That chair is an antique given to me by my dear friend Twilight Sparkle. I love it just the way it is." Celestia finished sternly.

"Oh alright, but you're no fun." Discord said pouting.

Celestia took those words in, and did not want him to think she was boring so tried to cheer him up by adding, "But I sure would love it if you would make the food for the party, after all is is the cooks' break day."

"Ooooh!" Discord said happily. And bam! There was a table filled with everything you would need for a tea party. There were sandwiches, cakes, seven different kinds of tea, and best of all a large bowl with a pink cloud above it raining chocolate milk for them to drink. Just then, Luna walked in and oohed and awed at the huge spread of tea party delights.

"Woah." She said "That's a lot of very yummy looking goodies."

"Wait, one more thing." Discord said, and bam! All the food was sun shaped or rainbow colored.
Celestia wondered if he was trying to impress her. She hoped he was.

"Yum!" Luna said rushing toward the food happily.

"Why thank you Luna I made it myself." Discord said proudly.
Celestia wanted to compliment him. So she said, "The food looks delicious Discord, and you have been very creative in the colors and sun shapes."

"Why thank you, Celestia, I agree." Discord said intently staring at her, "I thought that you would admire the sun shaped treats."

"Grrr! Why no moons?!" Luna complained in an angry voice. "Chomp!" She bit into one of the suns and made it look like a moon and then burst out laughing, because Celestia had looked so nervous that her sister might go all Nightmare Moon like.

"You should have seen your face!" Luna said laughing.

"Ha ha ha ooh ah ha!" Discord laughed.
Soon, even Celestia's surprised face broke out into a smile and she started laughing as well. After they all settled down they began to eat. The food was amazingly delicious! The mini cakes tasted better than the ones Applejack made! (Well, in Celestia's mind.) She, Luna, and Discord were all having a great afternoon. They talked and laughed and just had a great time with each other. Every few minutes Discord would make a funny joke, or Celestia would eat an incredibly large peice of cake and they would all laugh. This was so much fun! Celestia had not been so happy in a while. When it began to get dark, Discord told them that he had to go. Bam! the whole table and food that he had created was gone and cleaned up.

"I want you to have this." Discord told Celestia handing her a beautiful hoof ring, "I meant to give it to you years ago, but then we split up so I decided to wait a while, now I want you to have it. Oh and by the way, come over to my cave sometime. I'll always be there waiting." Discord finished. And before Celestia could thank him, Poof! he was gone.
In her mind, Celestia thought this had been the best night ever.

Mean while in Ponyville the Wonder Bolts showed up to hang with Rainbow Dash. They flew in so fast Soarin bumped right into Rainbow Dash!

"Sorry about that." He said blushing.

Comments ( 9 )

This looks great! Which ships are in them?

different ponyalities

Six lesbian ponies getting married? Reminds me of this parody

No the main ponies are not falling love with each other they will all fall in love with stallions.

Silver Leaf

OOOOO NO SHE DIDNT. o yes she did.NO SHE DIDNT. yes she did. NO SHE DI-YES SHE DID NINJA I JUST SAW IT :trollestia:

4531967 Dislestia, Flashlight, Fancity, Soarindash, Cheesepie, Fluttermac, TrenderJack. Hope this helps!

'chaotic'

Haha.. it's so punny it hurts. :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment