• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 713 Views, 2 Comments

Doctor Whooves Stories: Episode 5: Planet of Fear - puropogo



The Doctor and Derpy land on a new planet. While it seems to be relatively peaceful, it hides a dangerous secret to the universe, specially to the Doctor.

  • ...
2
 2
 713

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

May 25, 4979 CE, 9:40 pm, Farben Main Facilities, Dr Krath Office, Jakuta Planet.

The Doctor and Derpy were taken to an interrogation room, where Derpy was put above a table and the Doctor was pointed with a gun by Krath.

“You actikosh. Did you really hope to escape? Or save some of your friends?”
“You don’t have any idea with whom are you talking.”
“Oh, you are brave. For being an actikosh.”
“Nor an actikosh, nor an illionite. I’m the Doctor.”
“I’m the Doctor here.”
“No, you are a Doctor. I’m THE Doctor.”
“Ok, Doctor. Empty your pockets.”
“Really?” The sound of guns loading made him to put his hoof on his jacket and pull of his screwdriver, his sonic paper, a small lantern…

May 26, 4979 CE, 12:40 am, Farben Main Facilities, Dr Krath Office, Jakuta Planet.

“I told you it was a bad idea.” The Doctor said while he was pulling some items from his jacket. Finally he pulled out a small brown bag and put it on the table.
“What’s that?” Dr Krath asked him.
“Those… those are a bag filled with the most powerful poison ever made. If someone put some of them in its mouth, he would die instantly and painfully.”
“Really?” A small grin was formed in Dr Krath face. “I should take these. What is that thing over there?” Krath pointed to the sonic screwdriver.
“That’s just a small lightly peace. It only shows a blue light. That’s all.”
“Really? That’s it?”
“Yes, can I keep it? It has a personal attachment to me.” The Doctor plead, so Dr Krath throw it to his face.
“I’ve got a question. How all those things were in just one pocket of your jacket?”
“If I tell you you won’t believe. Not in a million of years.”
“Well, I’m curious. Take that mare to the cells. I’ve got some talk with my new friend The Doctor.”

“Wait! No!” Derpy was struggling with her jailers, until she saw the Doctor with a confident smile.
“Don’t worry, it won’t be long.” The Doctor said while Derpy walked to her cell.

When Derpy left the room the Doctor saw Dr. Krath using a x-ray machine on him. The look on Dr. Krath face was one of concern.
“Lock him on the bed.”
“What?” The Doctor was shocked with electricity by the soldiers, who managed to put him on the operation table. They left under Dr. Krath orders.
“In all my years in medicine I’ve never saw such thing as a binary cardiovascular system. How it’s possible to have two hearts?”
“I don’t know. I just born this way.” The Doctor said.

With his head sweating, Dr. Krath locked the door and pushed a button on his desk, forcing a bookshelf to move to reveal a strange metal piece. Suddenly, the machine walked to the doctors and look at the one in the table.

“I know this one doesn’t fulfill your needs, but I think he could be useful.” Dr. Krath said to the machine. The machine just stared at the Doctor.
“Do.. we know each other… before, right?” The Machine asked to the Doctor. Its voice had an electronic but harsh tone.
“Sadly.” The Doctor responded to the machine, surprising Dr Krath.
“You… have changed again?”
“Temporary. I assume you have become uglier since we met.”
“Your arrogance it’s not going to help you, DOCTOR! THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE’LL MET!” The upper part of the machine opened, revealing an old, burnt an crippled horse, with both of his eyes closed but with a blue light coming out of his head. One of his hooves had an mechanic claw attached to it.
“Davros.” The Doctor said.

May 26, 4979 CE, 1:00 am, Farben Main Facilities, Cell Section, Jakuta Planet.

Derpy was struggling to break her cell, with no avail. She tried to charge to the bars again until she heard a mumbling at the other side of her cell. Curiously, she put her ear on her wall trying to hear what those voices were saying. She didn’t understood what they were saying but she knew the Doctor was there. She found a small glass on her cell and put it on the wall, trying to hear the conversation at the other side of the wall.

“Davros? Who’s Davros?” Derpy said.

May 26, 4979 CE, 1:05 am, Farben Main Facilities, Dr Krath Office, Jakuta Planet.

“I’m sorry, how do you know each other?” Dr Krath asked.
“His creations were responsible for the destruction of a great portion of my universe.” The Doctor answered.
“You liar!” Davros said. “I’ve created the most perfect species in the universe. A species who grow smarter every time, who won’t suffer any sickness, who would survive in any situation, who-”
“WHO WOULD DESTROY ENTIRE GALAXIES, WHO WOULD BECOME MORE POWERFUL, MORE DANGEROUS, MORE MURDERER AND MORE, MORE DISGUSTING!!” The Doctor shouted.
“They were programmed to survive.”
“They were programmed to kill!”
“BUT YOU KILLED THEM!”
“I HAD TO!”

May 26, 4979 CE, 1:07 am, Farben Main Facilities, Cell Section, Jakuta Planet.

Derpy dropped her glass. She couldn’t believe what she heard. The Doctor? A murder?. No way!

May 26, 4979 CE, 1:07 am, Farben Main Facilities, Dr Krath Office, Jakuta Planet.

“How did you arrived here?” The Doctor asked.
“I’m not really sure about the motives, but when you destroyed my ship and my daleks-”
Your daleks? They outthrow you! You, the holy god of the Daleks, was just a mere pawn of the Supreme Dalek.” The Doctor mocked Davros.
“Those… old… traitors. I gave them life and they swear to kill me. Not this time. not this time.”
“So how did you-”
“The ship fell onto a crack on the universe. I was the only survivor. When I woke up on this planet I was found by this illionite.” Davros pointed to Dr. Krath. “Krath was the one who saved me.”
“Oh you idiot!” The Doctor yelled at Krath. “You’ll kill us all!”
“The only ones who would die would be the imperfect, like you!” Krath replied.
“Krath? The Doctor must have a companion.”
“What? Yes, she is in the cell next door.”
“Bring her to me. I shall demonstrate something to the Doctor.”

May 26, 4979 CE, 1:10 am, Farben Main Facilities, Cell Section, Jakuta Planet.

“Why do you call him a friend?” Twilight asked to her neighbor. “You don’t know nothing about him.”

“You were right, Twilight.” Derpy was crying. Finding out about some of the Doctor secrets put Derpy in a fragile state. She thought about the strange stallion on the other side of the room, and she was struggling with her feelings. In the middle of her sobbing she heard the door of the cell opening.
“Your friend is waiting for you.” An illionite soldier called Derpy.
“He- He’s not my friend. He never was.”
“I don’t care, but Dr. Krath needs you both, so move your flank now!” The soldier ordered.

Derpy reluctantly walked close to him. She didn’t want to see the Doctor again. The only thought she had on her head was a really simple one: I wanna go home.

May 26, 4979 CE, 1:15 am, Farben Main Facilities, Dr Krath Office, Jakuta Planet.

When Derpy reentered the laboratory again, she could saw The Doctor in one of the tables. She noticed then the other two ponies there: Krath and the old, rusty and disgusting pony. She guessed that must be Davros.

“Why did you bring her here?” The Doctor asked.
“She would be my new general of the Dalek Army.”
“NO!” The Doctor yelled at Davros.
“You will watch how your friend will turn into a dalek in front of your eyes, and she will be the one who WILL EXTERMINATE YOU!” Davros said, pressing a button that locked Derpy into a small glass cell emerging from the floor.

When the cell was closed, a green air was entering into the cell, making Derpy coughing and screaming in pain. She still could saw the Doctor moving in the table, trying to grab his screwdriver. No! No, no, no, no, no. Her anger was rising at that moment, she didn’t want to kill nopony, she didn’t want to die, she didn’t want to make anypony suffer. She couldn’t take it anymore. “NOOOOOO!”. She removed the bandages of her wings and started to move them. She knocked her head until she heard an explosion, coming from one side of the room. The impact of the explosion destroyed the cell and almost everything in the room, freeing the Doctor but putting him unconscious.

The three other ponies saw how three strange machines arrived from the sky. They were large metal things, with three distinct sections on them. The bottom was shaped like an hexagon and had a lot of bright spheres coming out of them. The middle section had a sucking plumber in one side and close to it there was a gunstick. The top of them was a dome with two lights emerging from it and an eye coming out of it. The eye had a blue light coming from it. The metal things were descending from the sky, looking at Derpy, the unconscious Doctor, Dr Krath and Davros.

“What? What’s this?” Krath asked to the metal things.
“WHO IS AT CHARGE OF THIS DIVISION?” One of the metal things asked, with a voice similar to Davros.
“I am.” Krath answered them.
“WHY ARE YOU PRODUCING DALEKS WITHOUT OUR AUTHORIZATION?”
“I am producing them with the authorization and approval of Davros.”
“DAVROS?” The Metal thing looked at Davros, then looked back at Krath. “ONLY THE DALEKS CAN GIVE THAT AUTHORIZATION.”
“I’m sorry Dalek, but I’m serving Davros with my life.”
“THAT CAN BE FIXED! EXTERMINATE!” A ray came from the Dalek gunstick. When the ray hit Krath, his body shined in a green light, and his bones could be seen. Krath screamed in pain until the ray was over, killing him. “DAVROS, THIS FACTORY WILL CONTINUE WITH THE DALEKS OPERATING IT.”
“You… you… YOU FORGOT WHO AM I?” Davros yelled.
“YOU CREATED US! BUT YOU ARE NOT SO PURE AS A DALEK! YOU MUST BE EXTERMINA-”
“Wait!” Another voice came from, this one from a male gray alicorn flying to them. “We need Davros alive.”
“WHY WE NEED HIM?”
“I’ll tell you later, but please, take him to the ship.”
“I WON’T HELP YOU! YOU CAN’T DO THAT! A DALEK MUST NEVER BE THE SERVER OF SOMEONE ELSE!” Davros yelled angrily.
“Shut up, Davros! They are allies, not my army. Plus, you’ll love my plan.” He pulled a syringe from his coat and took a blood sample from the Doctor. “Trust me.”

When the Doctor felt the syringe, he woke up, finding the dead body of Krath in the floor, Davros surrounded by Daleks leaving the building , and the alicorn standing in front of him.
“Wh- what?”
“You found out who brought your old friends. Now you must find how and why. See ya Doctor!” Then the alicorn turned to the shaking Derpy. “Nice dreams, Derpy Doo.” He disappeared on a flash of light.