• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 713 Views, 2 Comments

Doctor Whooves Stories: Episode 5: Planet of Fear - puropogo



The Doctor and Derpy land on a new planet. While it seems to be relatively peaceful, it hides a dangerous secret to the universe, specially to the Doctor.

  • ...
2
 2
 713

Chapter 1

Episode 5: Planet of Fear

Chapter 1

Time Vortex, TARDIS Interior

The Doctor was watching the screen of the TARDIS. He took one of the cybermen limbs to examine with the TARDIS instruments to see where it came from.

Components found in the limb: Steel, aluminum, silicon, iron, carbon. Origin: Earth, Gaia, Mondas, Telos.

The Doctor was perplex. Since the last encounter with the cybermen, he was looking where they came from. Apparently they came from Earth, but he hadn’t found yet how they entered the parallel dimension.

“What have you got from their memory banks?” The Doctor asked to the TARDIS, even when he know the TARDIS won’t answer him. He saw one of the screens trying to recover some information.

“Emotions, love, pride, hate, fear. Have you no emotions , then?”/
”I imagine you have orders to destroy me”/
”I’m starting to wonder if you are a real Cyberman at all”/
”You’ve no home planet, no influence, nothing. You’re just a pathetic bunch of tin soldiers sulking about the galaxy in an ancient spaceship.”/
”For some people, small beautiful events are what life is about.”/
”If you want my cooperation, she must live”/
”Don’t thank them yet, we might live to regret it.”/
”All we have to do is deal with that original being, it’s been a very successful little organism, but I’m afraid it’s time is over.”/
“/”
“The stuff of nightmares reduced to an exhibit.”/
“Listen to me, this is a surrender.”/

The Doctor shut down the screen. To add up to his confusion, the memory banks held information from both mondasians and Cybus cybermen. He was so concentrated that he didn’t hear the hooves coming to his direction.

“Hey!”
“Hey, how did you wake up?”
“Fine, well, most of it.” She looked back at her wings, still covered with bandages.
“Don’t worry, the doctor… the other one, the medical,” both the Doctor and Derpy giggled a bit. “Like I was saying, tomorrow you can take those bands away and freely fly.”
“I hope Doctor. There is no worse thing to a pegasus to be unable to fly.”
“Everything will be fine.” The Doctor gave his friend a smile.
“What are you doing?” Derpy asked.
“Well, before we left, the Brigadier gave me this little book.”
“‘Cosmos: The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to travel Through the Wormhole.’ Cool, I guess.” Derpy said with a sarcastic tone.
“Do you know what caused me impression? The constellation maps, the planets coordinates, and that kind of spacey wacey stuff.” The Doctor had a big smile on his face.
“So…?” Derpy asked, still didn’t knowing what the Doctor meant to say.
“Derpy! Most of these things are like the ones of my dimensions! We can go to another planets!” The Doctor bounced as he was saying that. Derpy began to jump with the Doctor.
“Why we didn’t before?”
“Well, I didn’t want to go to a black hole. Besides, I’ve put the new coordinates before you woke up.”
“Where are we going?”
“It’s a surprise!”

May 25, 4979 CE, 12:00 pm, Jakuta Planet

VWOOOOORP! VWOOOOOORP! VWOOOOORP! VWOOOOOORP!

The TARDIS landed on a forest filled planet. Most of the vegetation was so tall that the sun was almost blocked. The atmosphere was breathable and there was some rabbit-like animals running through the forest. The Doctor and Derpy saw most of the landscape and gasped of its beauty.

“Wow, this… is beautiful.”
“In my universe, this planet was called Shango. It was inhabited by Verbenubians, a simple race of genius people, they liked to live mostly in nature despite their scientific knowledge. They used to sell their knowledge for cheese. There were just two smarter alien species than them.”
“Wow. Do you think this planet would be inhabited by those aliens?”
“Probably, or by a species like them. Anyway, we must explore this place. Allons-y!”

The Doctor and Derpy began to walk through the forest, hoping to find a village or a town. Finally they found a brown pony carrying a large stack of wood. As the pony barely could walk with it, the Doctor called his attention.

“Hey!” The other pony looked at him. “Do you need any help?”
“Well, umm. Yes, it could be helpful.” The other pony replied.
“Let me carry those things.” The Doctor put some of the logs on his back and both he and Derpy walked close to him. “I’m the Doctor and she’s Derpy.”
“Nice to meet you. I’m Revan Dawn. I can’t believe an illionite is walking close with a actikosh.”
“A what walking with what?” Derpy asked.
“I see why now.” Revan replied.
“Hey!” Derpy screamed.
“I didn’t mean that. Sorry. You must come from a place where ilionites and actikosh are not enemies.”
“Pretty much.” The Doctor replied. “Talk us about that.”
“Well, the illionites are a breed of soldiers, while us the actikosh are a noble race of pacifists. The illionites are truly breedist. Just because they are mostly caramel ponies they pretend to rule over us”
“And the actikosh are?”
“Gray ponies.” They entered to a hidden door in one of the trees. “This is it. My village.”
“We can stay here for a while? We want to see this place before we go.” The Doctor asked.
“It’s ok. Just a warning.” Revan stopped them.
“What?” The Doctor asked.
“If the clock there turn to noon, go to any house and hide. Don’t let anypony to see you in the streets.”
“Why? Why not?” Derpy asked.
“I don’t want to tell you, just do it.”
“Ok, don’t worry.” The Doctor said, leaving the house and walking with Derpy through the village.

May 25, 4979 CE, 1:30 pm, Jakuta Planet hidden laboratory.

Two gray ponies were walking with an unconscious brown one on their shoulders. They left him at the hooves of another pony, this one had a dark gray coat and a black with green mane..

“What do we have here?” The pony asked.
“Doctor Krath, we brought you here this one. It may help with your experiments.” One of the soldiers said.
“Good. put him on the table.”

The soldiers put the unconscious pony on a table and left the room. When Dr. Krath felt himself alone, he noticed a machine walking to him.

“Do you think this would work?” Dr. Krath asked to the machine.
“I think it would. Soon my armies would be finished, and we can take over the universe.”

Author's Note:

Thanks to scifi ideas for their planet generator and their alien species generator. You must check them later: http://www.scifiideas.com.

Also thanks to the Wookieepedia, without their help I couldn’t think of names for the ponies. I only used their names, I don’t use any character of Star Wars.