• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 713 Views, 2 Comments

Doctor Whooves Stories: Episode 5: Planet of Fear - puropogo



The Doctor and Derpy land on a new planet. While it seems to be relatively peaceful, it hides a dangerous secret to the universe, specially to the Doctor.

  • ...
2
 2
 713

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

May 25, 4979 CE, 6:00 pm, Revan’s house, Ulma village, Jakuta Planet

The Doctor and Derpy were traveling around the village, watching people working on their houses, cleaning them and letting the foals play. By the time of the noon, the Doctor and Derpy walked to the house of Revan Dawn where he was serving the dinner.

“I hope you’re hungry.” Revan served them with lentil soup.
“Hmm, smells good.” The Doctor said, looking to Derpy who hadn’t a good look on her meal.
“Yes, I guess.” She tried a little but she almost couldn’t eat it. “*gulp* I’m sorry, I’m enemy of the lentils, is there something else?”
“Enemy of the lentils? Too bad, there’s nothing else on the village until next week.”
“You only eat lentils for a week? Why?”
“Since the illionites took over the country, we can only receive the food they gave us.”
“Why don’t you fight back?”
“We tried.” Revan noticed something on the window. “Oh no. Give me that!” He took the dishes and put them on the sink, and then looked at the Doctor and Derpy. “Hide there! Don’t make any sound!”
“But-”
“No! Not now.”

Revan looked at the street, where a patrol of illionites entered a house and grabbed an actikosh. They put him on a carriage and continued on another house, randomly picked. At last, the patrol entered Revan’s house.

“Your name and age.” One gray pegasus asked to Revan.
“Revan Dawn, 21”. The gray pegasus was walking next to him. Looking at the house, he noticed the dishes in the sink.
“Why are three dishes in the sink?”
“I forgot to wash them this morning.”
“Really? I would say they look too recent. Doctor ” He called another illionite. The one who entered was an unicorn. “Check this actikosh.” The unicorn glowed his horn and looked all over Revan’s body. When he finished his horn stopped to glow. “So?”
“His body is too strong. He must be sent to the Farben Camp.” The unicorn replied.

Revan was breathing heavily. He was shivering until the pegasus said to his patrol “Take him to the carriage.”
“No, please. Don’t take me there.”
“I assume you had seen what we do with the actikosh who doesn’t follow up orders.”
“Please… please don’t hurt me.”
“You gave me no choice.” The pegasus punched Revan on his stomach when suddenly he heard a scream coming from one of the walls.
“Is there someone hiding here?” The pegasus asked to Revan.
“No sir.”
“Don’t lie to me.” He pointed to the unicorn to use his magic to seek somepony in the room. The unicorn’s horn was glowing until he noticed something in the wall where the Doctor and Derpy were hidden by Revan.
“I felt something here.” The unicorn said.
“Open the wall.” Two other ponies rampaged over the wall, when they found an empty small room, where there was a small hole in the other side of the room. “Whatever it was here, it left. Take this actikosh to the Farben Camp.”

May 25, 4979 CE, 6:30 pm, Ulma village, Jakuta Planet

“That was dangerous!” The Doctor was scolding Derpy for her scream.
“I’m sorry, it just slipped.”
“Don’t worry, we’ll go to the TARDIS and it will be like nothing had ever happened.”
“Wait, what about Revan?” Derpy stopped.
“I don’t know. But the same thing can happen to you if we don’t leave this village.”
“Doctor!”
“I’m just worried about you! I don’t want those nazi horses to touch you!” He exclaimed to Derpy, who looked at him with a worried expression.
“Doctor, I decided to continue on this journey because I know you would hold my back. I trust you. I knew problems like these would arise. Please Doctor.”
“Fine. If we want to help we must be silent.”
“Got it. Doctor?”
“Yes, Derpy?”
“What’s a nazi?”
“Mmmm, something like the illionites.”

They walked close to the carriage and jumped in the back without any illionite noticing it. The carriage soon moved away from Ulma where they entered the forests. The Doctor noticed that most constructions of the actikosh village were getting smaller. After hours they heard the sound of a metallic gate opening.

May 25, 4979 CE, 9:30 pm, Farben Camp, Jakuta Planet.

They jumped off the carriage and followed it from a distance, to avoid being seen from an illionite. They found some dumpsters to hide when they noticed the carriage stopped and the actikosh inside were getting out.

“Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. Nopony who enters here leaves this place as he entered.” An unicorn illionite spoke to the actikosh ponies. “I’m Doctor Krath.”
“Why are you doing this to us? We didn’t do anything to you!” An actikosh said before an illionite guard hit him in his stomach.
“Maybe, but you still were born. The existence of such a horrible race like the actikosh is a disgrace from nature. But don’t worry, we’ll find the final solution to our little problem.” Dr Krath said to the ponies. He then ordered the guards to put them on their cells.

“That pony is creepy.” Derpy whispered to the Doctor.
“I know. We must move quickly and quietly.” The Doctor spotted an air vent. “Perfect.”

May 25, 4979 CE, 9:30 pm, Farben Main Facilities, Jakuta Planet.

“Move slow Derpy.” The Doctor warned to Derpy. “We don’t want anypony to hear us.”

The Doctor opened the hatch and walked with Derpy at his side, looking around to avoid being sighted. He then saw a door with a small window and he looked through it. The other room was foggy but he could clearly hear the sound of somepony screaming in pain. Before the Doctor left he saw a pony with a deformed face at the other side of the door screaming. One of its eyes was missing, but the other one was occupying most of its face.

“What is that?” Derpy asked.
“Progress.” The Doctor and Derpy turned their backs to see Doctor Krath standing with two guards. “We are making progress here.”