• Published 7th Jun 2014
  • 601 Views, 7 Comments

The Pony Lost In The Dark - Feather_Quill



My first story, mare with me... It's a working progress... Fluttershy wanders into the forest when she has no choice, when she finds a confused and strange pony like no other, she takes her under her wings, without thinking about the consequenc

  • ...
0
 7
 601

Optional ending?

Fluttershy runs up and down her house, frantically her hair flittered behind her longer than it ever had done in her life. She's got all kinds of different furniture, and a tiger cub rolls on her couch. She's wearing a green bracelet and matching necklace, with a pink skirt draping behind.
Fluttershy hurries up and down her house frantically "My date!" She cried out as the doorbell rings "Um... Just one moment... If that's okay?"
She dives upstairs and delicately braided a flower into her hair and pulls open a drawer to reveal an image of Everfree, in silence she smiles at it.
Fluttershy galloped downstairs as the doorbell wildly "Oh... Are you okay? Please wait!"
She opened the door.
"Hello." spoke a soft, and long familiar voice.
She looked up and exposed the black, blue and marine coloured pony she had missed for so long. Fluttershy flung her arms around in a tear-filled embrace.
"You're free?" Fluttershy sobbed, letting go, yet still slightly holding onto Everfree, fearing if she let go completely she would fade to dust and slip from her hooves as she had before.
"Celestia, your princess, she warned of Nightmare Moon and Discord, and since she had no authority over punishment in other kingdoms since the Treaty, she ordered for me to be set free, here, the day my punishment was fulfilled. I... Just got back..."
"Will... You be staying?" Fluttershy asked, patting the ground softly with her hoof. After all that time of being away from her closest friend it was the best feeling ever to know that she was living anything but the hard life that she had endured before, but Fluttershy had a weak heart; struggled to make emotional attachments with other ponies. It was evident that she could not take losing Everfree again, and would cling onto her no matter what.
"Celestia says I can stay..." Everfree turned to her side, and frowned.
"Where are you gonna stay?" Fluttershy asked, knowing full well were she wanted her to stay.
"I was wondering... If you aren't busy... Could I stay..."
"Of course you can stay here!" Fluttershy dived into the air and feel down onto Everfree hugging her a squealing merrily, Fluttershy was the happiest she had been in her whole life; more than anything she was hoping for a long life with Everfree, caring for animals and being the closest of friends, forever and ever...


THE END! :D

Author's Note:

This ending is optional, you don't have to chose to read this, it adds onto the story but it doesn't really change the dynamics of the story, Fluttershy is still friends with Everfree... etc...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment