• Published 3rd Jun 2014
  • 25,109 Views, 27,983 Comments

Piercing the Heavens - Calm Wind



Sequel to Flying Sky-High. A lot has happened, but now Rainbow Dash finally has a chance to fulfill her dream and become a Wonderbolt. As the process begins, will her relationship with Soarin be a blessing? Or will it be a curse?

  • ...
66
 27,983
 25,109

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 188: Even the Best of Us

MLP: FiM
Piercing the Heavens
By: Calm Wind

Chapter 188: Even the Best of Us


“Ugh…” Soarin groaned as he pressed a hoof to his head. He shook it out and blinked. “The hell is with this headache? Go away already.” He complained as he looked around, not that there was much to see while his body was asleep and he was in spirit form inside his mind. Dash’s image was laying nearby, like it always was, and Sombra was sitting alone off to the side. With Celestia currently projecting herself to others outside to speak with Luna and Discord, that’s all there was within.

But that was the weird thing. Why did his head hurt in here? It would have made sense if he was awake and controlling his new body. Little headaches happened all the time while he was learning to control his new self. This was the first time he had felt discomfort within since his body changed, and it started the night before. Dash didn’t show up that evening like she usually did. They all assumed she got caught up in something and decided to call it a night early, but it was not lost on Soarin that his discomfort started last night. Was it because his body had gotten used to regular times being awake and being down for longer was disorienting? Hell if he knew, it was just annoying the hell out of him.

He decided to think about something else, but again… there wasn’t much to catch his interest. The only other pony in there with him in an active form was Sombra.

He cocked his head to the side curiously as he looked towards him. After taking a closer look, Sombra wasn’t just sitting and staring at nothing. He was using his magic to conjure what appeared to be a chess board. Pieces on both sides were moving here and there and Sombra appeared to be deep in concentration.

But before Soarin could think much of it, another pang of pain shot through his head.

“Agh!” Soarin grunted a little louder and quickly pressed a hoof to his head.

It was loud enough to catch Sombra’s ears. The pieces on his chess board stopped moving as he perked up and looked over his shoulder at Soarin.

“For crap’s sake…” Soarin muttered to himself as he bent down slightly.

“Are you… unwell?” Sombra asked curiously, sounding a little surprised.

“I’m… fine,” Soarin lied, sucking it up. “I’ve just had a headache since last night for some reason.”

Sombra tilted his head slightly

“A headache…?” he echoed, quickly glancing about. “While in…” he trailed off. After remaining silent for a moment, his chess board vanished and he stood up.

“Yeah, it’s just been—” Soarin stopped abruptly as Sombra suddenly left, vanishing into thin air. “Dandy… hrgh…” Soarin grumbled as he continued to push against his forehead.

But he barely had a moment alone.

“Ow! Ow! Sombra, stop it!”

Sombra came barreling back into Soarin’s mind with Celestia in tow. Quite literally in tow as he dragged her along in with a large chunk of her big tail clamped in his teeth. As soon as he tugged her all the way to Soarin, he spit out her tail and pointed at him.

“Something is wrong here.”

“What…?” Celestia blinked and looked at Soarin. Soarin perked up, seeing them both staring at him. He looked back and forth as Celestia’s face became more and more perplexed.

“Am I missing something here?” Soarin asked. Celestia quickly stepped towards him.

“Are you… okay…?” she asked in a very unsure tone.

“I have a headache, it’s been bothering me since last night,” Soarin answered.

“In spirit form…?” Celestia lifted an eyebrow. “In here?” she added while looking up and around. “While under the stasis spell?”

“Yes…?” Soarin huffed, increasingly not in the mood to speak to either of them.

“That’s… peculiar,” Celestia rubbed her chin. “Why is that happening? Why now of all times?”

“I assumed you’d know,” Sombra chimed in with a snort. “Did I stoop to touching you for no reason at all?”

“Stoop?” Celestia’s eye twitched and she sharply turned to him. “That’s funny coming from a stallion who once couldn’t keep his hooves off me for more than a minute.”

“Your tail tastes terrible by the way. When was the last time you bathed?”

“How is it supposed to taste?!”

“Okay, STOP!” Soarin blurted out, causing them both to flinch. “NOT right now! My head hurts enough already!”

“Hmph!” Celestia turned her head away from Sombra. “Then perhaps he shouldn’t have opened his…” she trailed off as she slowly glanced back at him… only to see Sombra had his eyes looking elsewhere.

“Perhaps that has something to do with it,” Sombra pointed.

Soarin and Celestia followed his hoof… all the way to the resting spirit of Rainbow Dash.

“Ngh… rgh…” her image was grunting quietly. It looked uneasy and uncomfortable. Restless and twitching as it rocked slowly from one side to the other like it was having a nightmare. Faint yellow light was flickering around her as she winced and shuddered.

“Dash…?” Soarin tried to turn and move towards her, but he quickly stopped, feeling dizzy as he took a step. He put a hoof to his head and swayed, nearly falling over.

“Is there something going on with Rainbow Dash right now?” Sombra asked, moving up and resting an arm against Soarin’s side to keep him from tipping over.

“I… don’t know…” Soarin struggled to get out as he swallowed a few times. “She seemed fine yesterday, but… she didn’t show up last night like she usually does.”

“Indeed, I recall…” Sombra hummed to himself as he looked to Celestia. She was looking at the ground, again rubbing her chin, but looked incredibly perplexed.

“We would have heard if anything drastic had happened…” she thought aloud.

“Mayhap it not be of the body?” Sombra spoke, causing Celestia to look up. “Perhaps of the mind?”

“Something mentally or emotionally you mean?” Celestia tipped her head.

“Correct,” Sombra nodded.

“If it is…” Celestia bit her lip. “And it’s having a negative effect on Soarin? On his spirit as a whole? This is a troubling development…”

“Dash…” Soarin grunted and shuddered. “Is something wrong…?”


“DASH! Hey Dash, hold on!”

Rainbow Dash flinched and stopped mid-stride as Star’s voice came from behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see Star fluttering through the hotel hallway towards her. She squinted a few times, her eyelids feeling a little heavy. A lot had happened yesterday and she was hoping a good night’s sleep would help her feel better, but apparently that wasn’t in the cards. She hadn’t slept well and was really hungry.

“Why did you leave without me?” she asked as she came in for a landing and clattered her little hooves to the floor.

“…I dunno,” Dash said simply before continuing on. Star quickly started after her.

“Are you okay?” she asked as she picked up the pace to get slightly ahead of Dash, pouting.

“I dunno,” Dash repeated unenthusiastically. Star kept looking at her for a moment.

“Is it about yesterday?” she asked outright. Dash glanced at her, but didn’t say anything. “Bingo?”

“Star, stop it, I don’t want to talk about it,” she groaned and tried to walk a little faster, but Star kept a step ahead.

“When are you gonna talk to me about it? You can’t just ignore me, I’m worried about you!” she pleaded as they made their way down the stairs and headed towards the Wonderbolts’ dining room, the aromas of breakfast pulling Dash’s nose through her exhaustion toward it.

“There’s nothing to worry about. I did what I had to do with Storm,” she tried to end the conversation, but Star wasn’t having it.

“…Which part are you talking about?” she asked.

“What do you mean which pa—”

Dash froze in place as they entered the room.

A majority of the Wonderbolts were already there… all conversation stopped and all eyes went to her the moment she stepped through the door.

Dash’s eyes widened and darted about. The expressions pointed in her direction were mixed. Some blank, some unsure, and some worried. Storm Front was sitting with the Streak twins. The moment he saw Dash walk in he shifted so that Lightning blocked him from view. The only two who stood out otherwise (aside from Twister face down in a bowl of oatmeal with a snorkel) were Matteo and Squall, who looked around the room as everyone went silent before noticing Dash had arrived.

“Gee, I dunno…” Star began very quietly from behind Dash. “The part where you tried to violently beat the crap out of Storm?”

“What’s everypony sitting around for?!”

Dash and Star flinched as Silver barged in from behind them and stomped into the room.

“EAT, DAMMIT!” he shouted. “Pre-training meeting is in forty minutes!”

The reaction was slightly delayed, but everypony quickly went back to eating. But some continued to glance back up at Dash as they chewed.

“Skittles!” Silver grunted towards Dash still standing in the doorway despite Star moving to get food. “No standing around! Move it!”

Dash gritted her teeth, looked down, and whisked her head to flip a portion of her mane in front of her face. Avoiding eye contact with everypony, she went to get her food.

Silver watched her move with little confidence as she got her tray and moved through the rest of the Wonderbolts towards her squad. He saw the glances from the others as she moved with poor posture and energy. She sat down on the other side of Matteo, and tried to remain as far out of view as possible from the rest of the force.

After a few moments, Silver simply snorted, turned, and left the room.

But Spitfire had been watching him. She glanced between Dash and the door and furrowed her brow.


“Alright, alright… that’s enough of this dumpster fire!” Silver grumbled loudly, stomping around and glancing back and forth at the tired, panting Wonderbolts as he weaved among them. “Hit the showers and get to the tubs! Fuck’s sake, afternoon training better go smoother than this did or else you’re all flying laps around the empire until your assholes are squirting buttermilk!”

There was a pretty clear lack of reaction to a single word he said. He scrunched up his face and jammed his cane against the ground.

“MOVE IT, DAMMIT! GET OUTTA HERE!” he added menacingly. Several of them flinched, but they all started moving, a lack of energy among them as they picked themselves up. “GO!” Silver added as they shuffled away towards the empire gates. Silver looked back at the courses and equipment he had hauled out beforehoof, miffed that they barely got to use any of it due to lack of productivity.

Needless to say, the morning training session had not gone well. The Wonderbolts were flat, lacking enthusiasm and focus. Some were performing well regardless, but most were underwhelming compared to what Silver knew they were capable of. He only chewed out Lightning Streak and High Winds before realizing that there was something off with just about everypony… like something else was on their minds.

Silver was certain he knew what it was… and it bothered him.

“Hey, Silver…”

Silver jumped in surprise, but after a quick glance over his shoulder, he flattened his brow. It was Rainbow Dash, she was standing right behind him and looking distraught.

“What?” Silver acknowledged sharply, sounding very frustrated as he looked forward away from her. Dash froze at his tone, and when Silver noticed she wasn’t saying anything, he tapped his cane on the ground. “Spit it out, what is it?” he added in the same tone.

“I…” Dash started shakily. “I talked to Storm yesterday, like you said to,” she forced out. Silver lifted an eyebrow.

“I was there, remember?” Silver reminded her as he turned to face her.

“I know, but…” she bit her lip and looked down.

“But what?”

“Did I do something wrong?” she quickly looked up again. “I don’t feel good about it and…”

“And…” Silver lifted an eyebrow.

“I don’t know!” Dash blurted out, shaking her head. “I don’t feel like anything got fixed! I almost feel worse! And now everypony is staring at me like I’m a stranger and avoiding me on top of it!”

Silver let out a long, drawn out breath.

“Well, what do you know!” Silver rolled his eye. “If it isn’t the consequences of your own actions.”

“What?” Dash blinked, furrowing her brow. “What actions? I took care of it! We talked it out!”

“You also tried to beat his face in with everypony watching, with a hell of a lot of anger and no hesitance,” Silver pointed out, Dash freezing with her pupils shrinking. “What were you expecting? For everypony to shrug and go about their day like nothing happened?”

“Didn’t you talk to them?” Dash asked desperately, her voice cracking slightly. “You told me you were going to handle it!”

“I told them it was a personal matter and you two were working it out.”

“… That’s all you said?” Dash sputtered.

“What else was I supposed to say?” Silver tipped his head. “Explain why you were foaming at the mouth and trying to rearrange his face? You thought I was going to fix that mess? I handled the part I said I would. It doesn’t change what you did or what they saw. I did my part and Spitfire’s off your back, now you have to do the rest.”

“But…” Dash trailed off, barely able to utter another word.

“Get moving,” Silver turned his back to her. “I didn’t need to tell you any of this. By now you should be wise enough to put this all together yourself.”

Dash stared at Silver’s back, completely at a loss. She wanted so badly to say more, but she simply couldn’t find the words. She looked down, gritted her teeth, and started walking. She moved right past Silver without looking at him.

Silver’s expression softened as he watched her move by. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped short of doing so. He let her go.

As soon as she was out of sight, Silver exhaled loudly, slamming his mouth shut and puttering his lips briefly before he turned to take inventory of all the equipment he brought out into the field.


“Feh…” Silver grunted as he dropped a drawstring bag filled with protective padding they didn’t use back into the equipment room. He glanced around at all the options he had for the next training session aside from what he decided just to leave out in their spot in the field, but muffled murmurs and voices from outside were distracting him. He couldn’t make out much of anything being said, but the Wonderbolts were conversing as they made their way through the halls of the gym to the exit, and there were little to no jovial sounding tones.

He was too bothered to think straight so decided he’d have them hit the weights in the afternoon instead, but before he could turn around…

“The consequences of your own actions…”

Silver stopped in his tracks, startled for only a moment before immediately recognizing the voice. He looked over his shoulder to see Spitfire standing in the doorway.

“I’ve known you to be a lot of things, Silver, but I never thought one of them would be a hypocrite.”

Silver narrowed his eye into a thin glare as Spitfire moved all the way up to him and stood face to face.

“I’m sorry, would you like to repeat that?” Silver growled.

“Hypocrite,” Spitfire repeated without missing a beat. “You heard me.”

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re picking a fight with me,” Silver snorted.

“I AM,” Spitfire took a step forward, leaving an inch between them as she glared. “And you aren’t going to yell your way out of this. I’m addressing you as captain of the Wonderbolts, not as one of your trainees, so you are going to sit and listen to what I have to say.”

There was a harsh silence between the two of them as they exchanged the hardest glares they could muster. Silver didn’t need to wait long to read the resolve in her eyes.

“Alright, lay it on me,” Silver obliged.

“You better believe I will,” Spitfire quickly continued. “I disapprove of your recent actions. Because I know exactly what you did yesterday and I’m calling you out for it blowing up in your face.”

Silver’s eye twitched.

“I know how you are… You like to make use of your age and experience to put others on the right track. You like to teach us hard lessons and sometimes you use questionable means to do so. And… that’s fine. You’ve been doing that for years and I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t effective. And I get it, you wanted Dash to move on with her spat with Storm. That’s something I wanted to happen too, HOWEVER…” Spitfire’s eye hardened. “You definitely mishandled this one.”

“Do tell.”

“Don’t get smart with me!” Spitfire jammed her head forward, nearly pressing her face to his. “What did you just say to Dash out there? ‘I don’t need to tell you any of this.’ You know what went wrong and no amount of glaring at me or talking big and scary is going to convince me otherwise! I regret not telling you to shove it up your ass when you held us all back while she attacked him and I’m honestly ashamed none of us jumped in against your orders! You let it keep going when it was already way across the line and you know it!”

Silver held still, saying nothing.

“Want to know why I’m calling you a hypocrite?” Spitfire went on. “At what point when Dash talked to you outside just now… did you admit to her that you engineered that whole situation?”

Silver twitched.

“‘Consequences of her actions’ huh?” Spitfire moved back an inch and pointed a hoof at his chest. “What about yours?”

“I did what I had to do and they talked it out. That’s what matters.” Silver averted his eyes and tried to start walking by.

“Silver, come off it.” She pushed her hoof into his chest to stop him from moving. “Look me in the eye and tell me you correctly gauged how much animosity she had bottled up towards him.”

Silver slowly looked at her.

TELL. ME.” Spitfire demanded.

“Hrmph…” Silver grunted. “Okay, fine. I was expecting her to let out some pent up anger, but I didn’t foresee her losing her mind and going that far.” Silver shook her hoof free and turned around back into the equipment room. “Either way they talked it out.”

“Yeah let’s just ignore the rest of it then?” Spitfire snorted. “Because you got the ‘intended result’? You can’t convince me that you’re okay with how it happened.”

“She’ll work it out.”

“‘Work it out’ huh?” Spitfire repeated sharply. “I’m not even going to ask what you told her to say or do with him. But did you at least tell her to apologize to Storm for trying to actually hurt him? I’m not about to assume you didn’t give her some sort of helpful advice, but whatever they had to talk through, she at least owed him that much. Well?”

Silver said nothing and remained facing the wall.

“You didn’t, did you?” Spitfire groaned angrily. Silver blew a sharp breath from his nose, but didn’t turn around. “Silver, look at me.”

He didn’t at first, but after a moment, he glanced over his shoulder at her.

“I’ve always been hooves off with you,” Spitfire began as she took a step towards him. “I’ve let you operate your own way because of how effective you are and how much everypony looks up to you and trusts you. That couldn’t be clearer than right now where I’ve put you in charge of kicking our asses into the best shape possible. But as Captain of the Wonderbolts I HEAVILY disapprove of how you decided to handle this because you’ve personally thrown a wrench into the most important thing I want to come out of this training altogether.”

Silver lifted an eyebrow, turning halfway to face her a little more.

“You were not with us. You could not know just how eye opening the fight to catch Sombra was for us… or for me. The Wonderbolts? We could hardly hope to have called ourselves that during that complete shitshow. Nopony felt right, emotions were running amok, I disregarded how anypony was feeling about the situation I was putting them in, and I screamed my lungs out like a child at Sombra to give me back my friend like he was on a time out. I had a whole squad of recruits try to act under my nose and I forced the others to restrain her like she was an enemy, only to have those same ponies hold me down when they realized how out of control things were and stopped me from making even more mistakes. We were all so out of synch it’s painful for me to look back and know I was at the head of it all.” She tapped her hoof to her chest. “The whole thing made me sit down and take a good look at myself. I didn’t just consider what happened here in the Empire, I also considered what Nightshade did to the elites in the canyon… and how they described to me what YOU did to face her. I came to a very easy conclusion.”

Silver remained silent, but he was finding it hard to keep his expression firm.

“We can’t let things get in our heads anymore. We need to keep our emotions in check. We have an enemy that thrives on taking advantage of fears and intense feelings and we got a good look at how things break down when we’re all off our game and unable to rely on one another. I refuse to let that happen again, we can’t afford to go through another situation like that. I’ve made it a priority of mine… to strengthen everyone mentally. We need cool heads, to keep our emotions in check and to build up the strongest trust and reliability we can. The fun side of the training, the jawboning, the joking, and everything in between are very much a part of this process. We will be FOCUSED. We will be STRONG. We will be ONE… with no doubts about who we are, who we can trust, and who we can rely on. So you can’t blame me for being pissed at you for throwing Dash at Storm, thinking you could do no wrong, and now the Wonderbolt with more potential than I could ever dream of is suddenly feeling extremely uneasy about herself and the rest of the Bolts don’t know how to feel about what they saw her do. You slammed us right into a brick wall and forced this process quite a few steps backward.”

“Hmph…” Silver looked away again.

“Well? What do you have to say for yourself?”

“Nothing,” Silver turned his back to her.

“Silver, you screwed up.”

Silver’s head snapped around to glare at her over his shoulder.

“Just OWN it! You messed this one up!” Spitfire demanded.

“We’re done here, I’ve heard enough,” Silver turned and walked past her. Spitfire did not stop him, watching him walk by her and towards the door.

“What the hell are you afraid of?!” she asked harshly. Silver froze abruptly mid-step and turned his head slightly, but didn’t look at her.

“If you won’t admit it to me, fine! But what about Dash?” She waited for him to say something, but he didn’t. “What? Are you worried she’ll find out her wise old mentor isn’t perfect?”

That did the trick.

“Listen here you…” Silver turned around and took a step towards her.

“No, YOU listen to ME!” Spitfire met him halfway and pressed a hoof into his chest. “She has her work cut out for her to put things right, but so do you. You are an invaluable asset to all of us, Silver. I put off the old protocols of forcing you into retirement for a reason, but understand this… I won’t tolerate any careless, extreme methods like this anymore. If you want to teach a hard lesson to anypony, you’ll do it without pitting Wonderbolt against Wonderbolt. Friendly competition and some rough-housing is fine, but if any of them are at odds or angry with one another, we’ll solve it another way. Understand?”

“Sometimes hard lessons require hard hits,” Silver scrunched his face up, leaning a little into Spitfire’s hoof, but she quickly retracted it.

“Good lord, are you even listening to me?!” she threw a hoof into the air. “You really can’t admit you did wrong, can you?”

“Maybe we don’t see eye to eye on this,” Silver shot back.

“Maybe you haven’t listened to a word I’ve said, I don’t know!” Spitfire swiped her arm outward. “Sure doesn’t feel like you have. Silver, nopony cares if you make a mistake. You’re not perfect, none of us are! I almost feel like I’m talking to one of the gods right now!”

Silver heavily furrowed his brow and glared at the comparison.

“Yeah, contort your face till it sticks that way, forget it! I’ve said my piece,” Spitfire said, fed up as she started walking past him, but instead of leaving she stopped by the door. “Ironic, isn’t it?”

“What is?”

“The little quest you sent Dash on,” Spitfire looked over her shoulder. “The one to get to know the elites better.”

Silver lifted an eyebrow.

“You can’t get things like that past me, Silver. Dash isn’t a subtle mare and her behavior doesn’t shift focus like that so suddenly without you involved. She’s been talking to them about what motivates them and what they’re afraid of, right?”

“What of it?” Silver snorted.

“Maybe she ought to learn more about you too.”

Silver’s eyes shot open, but not quick enough for Spitfire to see as she was already on her way out as she delivered the last remark. He stood in complete silence, save for the quiet creaky hinge of the door whining as it slowly came to a stop.

“Hnrg…” Silver shuddered, winced, and reached his good arm up to grab his cane side shoulder. It wobbled as he slowly lowered himself to sit down on the floor. “Gah… hah… hooo….” He took a few deep breaths and stared down at the ground.

He didn’t move for several moments. When he finally did, he lifted a hoof towards his head and slowly removed his eyepatch. He lowered it down in front of him, staring at the patch with his good eye. It was strange, focusing on it at such close range. Even though his other eye was no longer there he still felt as though he had both fixated on the patch.

“Blizzard…” he said to himself, releasing a long, frustrated sigh. “You wouldn’t have screwed this up, would you?” he looked up at the ceiling and turned his ears out as if something, someone would speak to him.

But nopony did. He blinked as he kept staring up for a few more moments before looking down at the patch again.

He snorted and shook his head.

“What the hell am I saying? You made mistakes too,” he lifted the patch back towards his head. “What am I even asking you for? You wouldn’t have to tell me that. By now I’m wise enough to put that together myself. You always used to say that mistakes are just life’s way of showing you your flaws… so you can better yourself.” he fastened the eyepatch back into place. “Maybe it’s time I stopped acting like I don’t have them anymore. I’ll fix this. It’s what you’d do too.”

He slowly stood up and started hobbling towards the door. He stopped in the doorway, standing in the same spot Spitfire did right before she left. He looked down, then back into the storage room.

“Heh… god dammit, Spitfire,” he shook his head and chuckled. “If I ever hear any words out of you about not being up to the job of Lead Captain again…”

He kept chuckling to himself as he closed the door behind him.

---To be Continued---

Author's Note:

Art in this chapter by Foxenawolf

Looks like even Silver slips up from time to time, and looks like he's got some trouble admitting it. But it appears Spitfire has gotten through to him, even if he wont admit it to her and now he's going to do something about it (whatever that may be, Silver will be Silver so who knows what he will cook up).

It would appear though... that Spitfire has spent quite a bit of time reflecting on her own past mistakes. And despite just being berated, Silver is fully acknowledging her growth as the captain of the force. It wasn't all that long ago (For them... not for us lol) that she tried to hand over command to Silver and he declined, now here she is reprimanding him as his superior without a shred of hesitation. She seems well aware of what went wrong and has a plan to make sure it doesnt happen again.

As for Dash... she seems a bit lost and uneasy at the moment. No doubt whatever Silver does from here will help her out of this funk, but despite her and Storm setting their thoughts straight, she owes him some words for other things. But the worrisome part is that her mental state seems to be having an unexpected adverse effect on Soarin through their connection. Up to this point in this arc shes been riding a bit of a confidence high from her exploits and victories, this conundrum has put her in a troubled state and revealed a troubling development for the two of them together.

Got a lot here going into the next chapter, but my goal is to try and keep these shorter if i can going forward instead of having multi-scene/multi-character focus chapters that stretch for 50-60+ pages on my word docs ._.

With that all being said here are a few pieces of fan art i received recently!

A remake of one of the first pth fan arts i ever received by Catalyst, you all remember this one from very early in the story:

A comic depiction of the recent scene where Dash overheard Spitfire and Silver talking (but wasnt being subtle with her tail around the corner) by Valentine X:

And a recent scene depiction of Dash helping Soarin Walk in his new form by Lazzari:

thanks for the art you three! they have been added to their respective chapters and credit has been added to the story cover to whoever needed it.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

PreviousChapters Next