• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 1,538 Views, 22 Comments

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery in Equestria - Probably Minion



Dr. Evil has teamed up with Discord to attempt to steal the magic from Equestria's princesses. Can Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, the Mane 6, and Austin Powers stop him in time and save Equestria?

  • ...
15
 22
 1,538

Chapter 5

Princess Celestia is best known for her tendency to take immediate action when a threat to her or any of the other princesses comes up. This obviously was no exception.

"I must talk to Dr. Evil and Discord at once!" demanded Princess Celestia.

Her royal guards brought in a medium- sized TV screen on which Dr. Evil was planning to have a face-to-face video chat with the princess.

"Hello there Princess Celestia and any other royal subjects of Equestria. My name is Dr. Evil and evil is what I do!" chuckled Dr. Evil with that fake evil look on his face.

"What are you doing in Equestria?" asked Princess Celestia.

"It's really simple. My new partner Discord and I are building a doomsday device with a laser that will have the power to suck up any powerful magic in Equestria and once we have the magic, there's nothing that can stop us! That only way you can stop is if you pay us...... 1 million dollars!" said Dr. Evil with that fake evil look on his face.

Princess Celestia and the other guards in the room started cracking up after hearing that the ransom was a price they could easily pay. In the background, Discord gestured that Dr. Evil said the wrong price.

"Oh yeah sorry. I meant to say the only way you can stop is if you pay us...... 900 trillion dollars!" said Dr. Evil with that fake evil look on his face.

Princess Celestia was all of a sudden in a state of shock.

"I am going to send the six ponies who represent the Elements of Harmony after you to ensure you don't any harm to anypony or any other creature in Equestria and you will regret even trying to steal the magic from me, my sister, Princess Cadance, or Princess Twilight Sparkle! You hear me, you will be shocked and hopefully you will learn that nothing is more powerful than the magic of friendship!" said Princess Celestia.

"Good luck Princess Celestia, I hope that the ponies that are supposed to be my friends have the courage to turn me into stone for the second time!" said Discord and they hung up.

Princess Celestia then wrote a letter to Twilight that said:
My dearest Twilight, as you may know Discord has teamed up with an evil mastermind by the name of Dr. Evil who are planning to attempt to steal the magic from me, you, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadance. I need you and your friends to retrieve the Elements of Harmony from the Tree of Harmony and then locate these two and turn Discord into stone just as you did in the season 2 premiere! Good luck and be careful. Yours truly, Princess Celestia.