• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 1,538 Views, 22 Comments

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery in Equestria - Probably Minion



Dr. Evil has teamed up with Discord to attempt to steal the magic from Equestria's princesses. Can Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, the Mane 6, and Austin Powers stop him in time and save Equestria?

  • ...
15
 22
 1,538

Chapter 1

As you may know, the life of British spy Austin Powers is anything but ordinary. Ever since Dr. Evil froze himself for the fourth time, his life was slow and he had some time to enjoy life. One day, he received a video message from Basil informing him about Dr. Evil's new plot and where he was located.

"What is Equestria?!?!?!?!" asked Austin with a confused look on his face.

"I don't know much about this place myself but from what people are telling me it is a very important place. It is said that Equestria is the only reason that even some people get along." said Basil.

"What do you suppose Dr. Evil is doing in Equestria?" asked Austin.

"From what I heard, Dr. Evil has teamed up with this dragon-like creature called Discord and they are currently negotiating the possibility of building a doomsday device to steal all of the magic from Equestria's rulers to take over Equestria. I figured you would be the perfect person, of course if you're up for the task, to team with a few of the citizens of Equestria to once defeat Dr. Evil and his new ally." said Basil.

"So how am I gonna get to Equestria?" asked Austin as he was getting his things together.

"It's simple. You're going to enter Equestria through a portal located in the nightclub where Dr. Evil froze himself the first time and you'll meet the ponies who're gonna help you defeat Dr. Evil and Discord. I heard one of the ponies was a sexy white unicorn who I think is your type of girl if you know what I mean?!?!?!" said Basil with a grin his face.

"I'm on it! I'll let you know how this mission goes once I return from this mysterious 'Equestria' land." said Austin.

"Best of luck and see you soon." said Basil and he hung up.