• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 1,539 Views, 22 Comments

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery in Equestria - Probably Minion



Dr. Evil has teamed up with Discord to attempt to steal the magic from Equestria's princesses. Can Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, the Mane 6, and Austin Powers stop him in time and save Equestria?

  • ...
15
 22
 1,539

Chapter 4

As many people know back in season 3, the mane 6 (in particular Fluttershy) somehow made Discord stop his evil and chaotic ways and convinced him that friendship is indeed magic. But after hearing what Discord was up to, Fluttershy was in a state of shock and disbelief.

"How could he do this?!?!?! He told he me would be friendly forever!" cried Fluttershy.

"I know Fluttershy. Scoots and I were pretty shocked when we heard about this too." said Rainbow Dash.

She then turned to Austin.

"So tell us about this Dr. Evil guy." said Rainbow Dash.

"Back in 1997 after being frozen for 30 years, Dr. Evil and his crew of assassins attempted to send a drill into the mantle of the earth but luckily, my assistant and I were able to stop him dead in his tracks and he froze himself again. I think that's how ended up here in Equestria." said Austin.

"So basically what you're saying is this guy is legit?!?!" asked Scootaloo.

"Yep pretty much. I need you three and anypony else who's willing to help me defeat Dr. Evil and Discord and keep them from stealing the princesses' magic and save Equestria." said Austin.

"Well.... we have these things called the Elements of Harmony that me, Fluttershy, and four other ponies used to turn Discord into stone about two years ago. Maybe if we can convince the other four to help us defeat Discord and Dr. Evil, we can do the same exact thing to Discord and possibly even Dr. Evil." said Rainbow Dash.

"Hello anypony home?" said a voice who seemed to have just entered Fluttershy's cottage.

The voice was coming from a white unicorn who had a purple mane and tail.

"Who's that sexy... I mean glamorous pony over there?" asked Austin.

"Oh, that's Rarity. She owns a fashion shop and Ponyville and is very generous." said Fluttershy.

"Who in the name of Celestia is that?!?!?!" asked Rarity.

"Rarity, this is Austin Powers. He seems to know a lot about the creature who's helping Discord try to steal the magic from the princesses." said Rainbow Dash.

"I know this may be a bad time to ask you baby but, wanna hang later?!?!?!" asked Austin.

"Uh sure......" said Rarity with a confused look on her face.

"Anyway, I'll go tell Pinkie and Applejack about this situation and see if they're willing to help us defeat these two monsters. I'm pretty sure Twilight already knows about this since she's one of the targets but I'll go tell her anyway in case she doesn't know. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow." said Fluttershy.

"Sounds like a plan. We're gonna kick some butt tomorrow!" said Scootaloo with a smile on her face.