• Published 23rd May 2014
  • 1,018 Views, 12 Comments

Daring Do Does Daring Deeds - Space Pony



An unhealthy obsession with the letter D.

  • ...
1
 12
 1,018

Do You Dare to Do?

One day Daring Do do daring daring do do do daring do when a giant crocodile emerged from the pond and attacked her. So Daring Do did deeds that Daring Do does and do daring do do daring and then smacked that reptile in the face with her hooves.

“Dumb dweeb!” she declared, and then did a double dive at the beast’s heart and doed a spin attack with daring dexterity.

The dastardly demon flipped out and drove straight for it’s den of death. Daring Do wasn’t afraid to follow it though. Daring Do does dares like this all the time, dare do do dare dare do and followed it to the mouth of the den.

Of course when she got there, she was blocked by a diamond door guarded by the dangerous Dwight D. (Eisenhower). Dwight D. drew his doom ray and fired at Daring Do, who dodged downward, and delivered a counter attack, deeply damaging Dwight’s double chin.

“Desist Daring Do!” he declared, “I shall defeat ye droll devil with me dangerous disco moves!”

Daring Do weren’t having none of that though, and got a dalmatian named Daffodil and do daring daring do do dalmatian dalmatian do do do daring do which dealt a deadly dose of death to Dwight D.. So Dwight lay dying beside his trusty duck, eating a dill pickle he got from a dairy cow he met at a delightful deist druid convention. Then he died and all of Delaware was mournfully downtrodden.

Daring Do needed to open the diamond door, but Dwight didn't have a key. In desperation she diamond do Daring Do daring daring do do daring do and Derpy was there at her desk.

“Delicious delivery!” she decreed, and gave Daring Do a box on which she drew a drawing of the Dali Lama before disappearing to the desert.
After that, Daring Do opened the delivery and out popped Dumbledore with a deaf dog. Then he extracted it’s DNA for Daring do and do daring daring do and the diamond shattered into dust and it was good. So Daring Do went into the crocodile den and tracked down the dangerous dreadnaught.

The beast attacked her and she dove out of the way. Then she grabbed a boulder and daringly doed a daring deed and dared to do do do daring do, smashing the crocodile's scales! And underneath, there was Rainbow Dash!

"Dash?" Daring Do asked

"I'm sorry Daring Do, it's just that I had to Rainbow Dash over here and dash dash do do daring dash dash do daring deeds do daring dash."

"I understand. I would have done the same thing in your place."

"So we're in agreement?"

"Mmmhmm, it's time to do this dash do daring daring once and for all, before the world ends."

So they went deep down into the cave where few dudes dare to do.

After about a dekemeter, they encountered the first of many deadly damgers they would have to defeat. It was a death trap, made of dominoes. If they weren't careful, a domino and a delorean might domino delore delore domino no dom no ino delorean and kill them. That being said, they couldn't just let that dork get away with domino no no delorean domino. So they flew up on top of the drum and damaged the main deck, making it impossible for the domin to O.
Having done the deed they needed to do, the two friends did what they do best and doed their way to the next difficult challenge they would have to decipher.

"Hey, Dash," Daring Do declared. "I dare you to do that dare I'm daring you to do."

"You're on! Dare do do dare dare do dare do!" and then she pulled the lever on the wall that said 'do not pull'.

The ground started rumbling, like a dubstep drumroll, all "dum dum, da dum da da dum dum da da da dum, da da dum dum dum da".

The two daring ponies were doed out by this and they did regret daring to do that deed that they did dare to do daringly. All the doors to the chamber closed ad locked themselves, and the room began filling with dangerous quicksand.

Their doom imminent, Daring and Dash decided to try and destroy the sand mechanism by daringly doing daring dos of do dare dare do do dare dare do dare do do. So they split up an Dare dared while Dash dashed and they both doed stuff and tried to turn off the sand.

It didn't help though, because it did not turn off the sand but instead did do what it did did for doing what did do dare did daring do did and snakes got realeased into the chamber.

"Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?" Daring Do cried, and the answer was copyrighted.

When all the dares were done and the does were dared and someone did dash a didn't into a door of doom, they flew up and found a hole out of the room.

Once out of that deadly deathtrap, they decided to go and get what they came here for.

They walked ten steps and dropped into the ditch they found there. Dozens of dancing dictionaries were there, and they didn't like being disturbed.

"Daring Do, where are you?" asked Dash.

"I'm right here, but I won't be for long if these dastardly dictionaries get us with their dirty dastard dirt dictionary dirt dirt dast dictionary."

"I know how you feel."

In their darkest hour, when all hope was lost (again), Dracula saved the day. He defeated the dictionaries with his daring do dare dare dash do dash dash dash dandy do dash do and did a ninja chop and all the zombies ran away.

"You owe me one." he declared, before deftly dissapearing into the dark shadows of the cave.

Death avoided this day, Dashie Do dared to dare deeper into the darkness. They dared do do daring do dare all the way up until the next of many dreaded trials. Having dared to dream like they do, Dash and Daring Do had to defeat the Doctor in a game of darts.

This devilishly clever dalek-slayer could dart a dartboard from at least dart board board dart dart away, which on many planets is considered illegal. That being said, Rainbow Dash once dashed a dare all the way to Dartmouth with nothing but the will to do and a delicious disregard for danger.

As this game of wits played out, Daring Do did a daring deed of deadly dangerousity and dared to do dash dash dare do do doctor deed deed dalmation. With a swift dare and a do, she brough her sword down on the daisy, and thus demoralized her foe with a daring do. Or something like that.

Doctor defeated and darts darted, Do and Dash dashed into the final chamber, a dusty room shaped like a dome. Inside they were confronted by a drunken draconequus with a dangerous disposition.

"Discord!" screamed Dash "I should have known you would dare to do these dastardly deeds the me and Daring have been busy undoing with our daring dexterity for doing things.”

“Da,” he replied, “but while it is I who has been daring to do these deeds that I have done, was it not you and Do who did do what you swore not to so surely as I do what while daring do the cow says moo?”

“So be it. A fight to the death.”

Daring started off by dashing to Dash with a do and a dash and do dash dash do do dash and then the fight got really obscure because all the details were dissolved among a mass of do dare dare doing do do daring do. Luckily, however, Daring did do what Daring Do does best when she does the do daring do dare dare of the do. Taking her hat and draping it over a donut, she managed to do dare dare do and then Rainbow Dash dashed a delightful donkey something something Discord do daring do do daring do dash and then he swung his sword and the donkey was dead.

Having been dared to do, and being dissatisfied with what Do was doing when she do, Discord doed his own dare and did do what dream was doed by a do and dare dash dash doing do dare daring do do dash, which pretty much secured his victory.
All of a sudden, Dash all dared do dash, and the perfect pretty ponies punctured his shield with a perfect peirce from that pftfpfppfpfpftpfptpfptpfpffft that they had all along.

“Nooooo!!!” screamed Discord

“Yesss!!!” cried Rainbow Dash

“Duh da da duh da da duh da duh duh duh” yelled Daring Do!

And they were all deeply disappointed.

Author's Note:

Something silly to get all the Ds out of my system.

Comments ( 11 )

An obsession with the letter D.

I could have sworn this was clop.

I dared myself to daringly dive into the drivel of dangerously deviant digital stories like a dachshund digging for dog food in a dilapidated dungeon, but I was definitely surprised at this diamond in the dirt. But I digress, a dashingly decent story with a definite and defiantly daft way to do that what Daring Do does best.

:pinkiehappy:

My reactions to this was :rainbowhuh: and :rainbowlaugh: I like it!

Comment posted by Mad deleted Aug 4th, 2014
Comment posted by Mad deleted Aug 4th, 2014
Comment posted by Mad deleted Aug 4th, 2014

Daring Do wants the D.

Best fanfic ever. 10/D

:rainbowderp:my brain hurts

Login or register to comment