• Published 21st May 2014
  • 2,558 Views, 63 Comments

Lyra Heartstrings Guide to Human Culture and Biology - Serperior2



Lyra writes a non-fiction about her favorite mythical creature, but facts can be hard to come by. Just how much did she "fill in the gaps?"

  • ...
6
 63
 2,558

Biology part 2

To continue on the uniqueness of the human biology they appear to share the reproduction capabilities of the fabled platypus. They lay eggs, But this is where the similarities end.

Females of the species are extremely aggressive towards males, especially at certain times of the month. The nature of females aggressiveness is unknown even to humans. They turn into monsters more feared than even ursa majors every moon cycle, except when producing young (Hill Billy). But even with their uber-aggressive natures they seem to be creatures that even the most powerful of males would compete for wholeheartedly.

The time it usually takes for a human egg to hatch would depend on the human female. She could keep the egg from hatching by screaming at it till it reverses its hatching process due to sheer fear. Or accelerate its growth due to the same factor. However this only works to a point, as the fetus cannot remain in the egg for more than approximately fifteen months, and needs at least five to completely form, so there is an approximate ten month span of hatch time. Once the egg hatches there is no more the mother can do to change growth rate other than feed it.

Human children are physically weak but far from defenceless, if a predator manages to slip past the mother, they would have to fight infants equipped the ability to spit acid. Acid strong enough to melt almost any organic material, one of the exceptions being human skin which is enhanced by the rocks they eat.

This continues on into the infants childhood as it shows itself to start to take care itself as they start to learn the world. The powerful acid glands in the stomach weaken in potency after early childhood. Juvenile humans fight each other to continue the development of bone structure, such as the male testicular region making it would the most dense part of a human males body. While the females seem to be less dense they make this up for their vocal chords which go at a frequency that can stun males but leave infants and other females nearly unharmed.

Intercourse is performed through the female oral cavity rather than the vaginal, as the females ovaries are located in the neck similarly to mens testicles. The process of eggs being formed could take hours or days depending how pleased the female is with her mate, both mentally and physically.

Author's Note:

Special thanks to Inquisitor-Awesome for help with editing and creativity... stuff. Sorry for the wait between chapters but I have been very busy being lazy lately.