• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 1,032 Views, 18 Comments

Fighting the Storm Dragon - Goku the Super Sandwich4



A young martial artist and his brother have entered a tournament to win money for their dojo but things become crazy than expected.

  • ...
7
 18
 1,032

The Battle Begins

Swift, Gale and Dax walked outside the door and entered a giant arena. In that arena were about fifty fighters and each one of them had a determine look on their faces. Just then Princess Luna and Mary Williams appeared on a giant screen.

“Hello and welcome to the Equestrian Fighter Tournament, were you will see some of Equestria finest fighters engage in some of the most intense combat and have the chance to win sixteen thousand dollars.” Luna said.

“The tournament will start with an all-out battle royal, when the timer ends eight fighters will advance to the one on one battles. Mary added in. “The rules are simple you either need to knockout your opponent or knock them out of the ring to increase your chance on advancing.”

“And with that let us begin the tournament!!!” Luna said with excitement. The crowd roared like never before in excitement. Dax look at Swift and Gale and gave them a worried expression.

“Swift let’s not use any of our special abilities we need to keep the element of surprise for the one on ones.” Dax says to Swift.

“Sure thing Dax, hey Gale stick with us and you will make it to the one on ones.” Swift tells Dax.

“Right, man this is totally awesome I get to fight with a martial arts prodigy.” Gale said in an excited tone.

“I wouldn't say I'm a prodigy.” Swift replied sheepishly.

“Well prodigy or not we need to make it to the finals and get the money.” Dax said in a serious tone.

“Don't worry Dax were going to win this.” Swift reassures him.

“On the count of three the fight will start, fighters are you ready?” Princess Luna said.

The fighters in the arena gave a shout of confirmation and each one of them got into their designated combat stance. They had a lock on the opponent the wanted to take down and each one of them was dripping with anticipation. Then the crowd shouted the countdown,

“Three…”

“Two…”

“One…”

“Fight!!!!!”

“Dax, Gale stick close to me.” Swift said the punched a random fighter that was charging him.

“Right!” Gale replied then kicked someone in the face.

“Gotcha bro!” Dax added then have somebody an uppercut.

Just then the three fighter saw a group of people flying out of the arena and smashing into the walls.

“What the hell is that?!?” Gale said.

“That’s Scarlet Rain for yah her scythe definitely give her range she need to take on multiple enemies.” Dax explained then roundhouse kicked someone.

“Hey but look at that Drifter guy, he’s taking all those blows and isn't even flinching.” Swift said. Just then he saw Nicholas Fletcher rush him. Nicholas threw a punch and instantly Swift dodge and stepped back. “Hey look you seem to be an interesting fighter, let’s duke it out at the one on one that is if you survive this.”

“So you’re so confident that you’ll make it through this fight?” Nicholas replied. “You know if you were in basic training with me that confidence would have been broken instantly.”

Just then someone tried to sneak up on Swift but he knew someone was there and spin kicked them in the face they instantly fell of the arena. “Ah this is good my confidence verse your training it will definitely make a good fight.”

“You sure are a cocky bastard but I’ll play your little game.” Nicholas replied then ran off to face someone else.

Swift then focus his attention to someone else it seem to be the mysterious hooded man from the motel but he looked different instead of just wearing the clothes he had at the motel he wore a white and red jacket that had the hood up with brown leather straps on the side that were holding throwing knives, he also wore white pants and brown boots. But he seemed to be destroying everyone at an extremely fast rate it’s almost as if he was lighting.

“What the hell, what’s he doing here?” Dax said while blocking a stick from striking him.

“Oh good I thought I was the only one who saw him.” Swift said then deck another person in the face. “Do you know who he is?”

“Not a clue I've never seen him before, so I don’t have any data on him.”

“Well then I guess I’ll just have to take him down.” Swift replied then charged at the hooded man.

Just as he was about to strike the hooded man Princess Luna yelled,

“Stop!!!”

“The Battle Royal is over cease your fighting.” Mary Williams said. “And please get into a straight line if you’re conscious and still in the ring.”

The surviving fighters followed Marys order and got into a line. Some of the remaining fighters had a nervous look on their face see as they didn’t perform well while other we confident that their abilities had gotten them a spot in the one on one. Swift looked at the hooded man to see how he felt but Swift couldn't get a read on him. It wasn't only the fact that he had a hood on but also he had a very mysterious vibe and it gave Swift chills down his spine. Just then Princess Luna and Mary Williams teleported in the arena, instantly everyone bowed down or in Nicolas’s case saluted.

“Thank you all for participating you may rise, everyone fought with extreme valour but only eight of you can advance.” Luna said. “Mary if you please?”

“Sure Princess.” Mary replied the pulled out clipboard. “When I say your name please step forward. Scarlet Rain.”

“Ha I’m not surprised.” Scarlet Rain said then walked forward.

“Nicolas Fletcher.”

“It seems that my training paid off unlike someone’s confidence.” Nicolas said while looking at Swift. Swift just rolled his eyes focused his attention on Mary.

“William.”

‘William who’s that?’ Swift thought then look around, he then saw the hooded man walk out and as usual he didn't say a word. ‘Ah so your name is William, well at least I have a name.”

“Daxter.”

“Alright.” Dax said then stepped forward.

“Drifter.”

“Nice.” Drifter replied with a straight face.

“Gale Force.”

“I made it!!!” Gale said then jumped in the air.

“Swift Winds.”

“Well well well it seems I am going to make it to the tournament after all Nick.” Swift said to Nicolas.

“And lastly Rainbow Dash.”

“Rainbow Dash?!?!” said everyone except William and Drifter.

“Aw yeah!” Rainbow Dash said. “I knew I was going to win this thing.”

“Well there you have it folks these are your remaining fighters. We will start the one on ones after a fifteen minute break.” Princess Luna said then teleported away.

Once that was over Swift, Dax and Gale headed to the snack bar. The three sat down at a table and had some energy drinks, the three share laughs cracked a few joke and talked about their martial arts career, also a few people would walk by and notice them then they would ask for an autograph and take pictures. After that the trio just sat back and relaxed.

“So why can’t we have nacho’s again?” Swift asked.

“(Sigh) Swift for the fifth time we don’t want to stuff ourselves with junk food before the one on one’s.” Dax replied in an annoyed tone.

“Well what if we got a taco?”

“I said no!!!”

“Oh am I interrupting.” Said a familiar voice.

Swift and Dax turned around and saw Ditzy, Dinky and Button. All of them had an excited look on their face.

“Ditzy! Kids! It’s great to see you. So how do you like tournament?” Swift asked.

“It was AWESOME!!!” Dinky and Button replied.

“You were all like pow, bam, ninja kick.” Button Mash said while making awkward karate poses.

“Yes it was quite interesting.” Dinky said. “Um Mr. Dax?”

“Oh uh hey kid what do you need?” Dax said awkwardly, Dax never was great with children.

“Well I was watching you fight and you seem to predicting everyone’s moves and fighting patterns, why is that.”

“Actually that a great question you see I've read lots of books on fighting styles and with that knowledge I can predict most attacks through their body motions.”

“Wow that amazing!” Dinky replied.

“Hey Ditzy just wondering where is Boreas?” Swift asked.

“Oh she’s in Dinky’s backpack.” Ditzy replied then handed him the bag.

Swift opened up the bag to find Boreas. She looked up at Swift and gave a curious look then flew up on his shoulder.

“Hello Swift it’s good to see you again, I saw you in the arena you fought very well.” Boreas said.

“Why thank you Boreas.” Swift replied. “And I’m sure your time with Ditzy went well?”

‘Well as much as I dislike the mare her child is nice. She gave me snacks I didn't call me albino so that’s a plus.’

“Hey you cocky bastard!” a voice said interrupting the two. Everyone turned their head to the voice. It was Nicolas Fletcher and he seem to have a mug of beer in his hand. “So you've made it to the one on one I’m impressed.”

“Yeah well I have a lot of faith in my abilities.” Swift replied.

“HAHAHA that’s funny. I only hope that I get to take you on.” Nicolas said the walked off.

“Same here.” Swift replied with a smirk. Just then Princess Luna appeared on a screen nearby and said,

“Can all the remaining fighters to report to the arena.”

“Well I guess that’s us.” Dax said the walked off.

“Ditto.” Gale added in and followed Dax.

“Yeah I gotta go, Boreas see you after the tournament.” Swift said then handed her to Dinky. ”Dinky great job looking after Boreas.”

“Thank you Mr. Swift.” Dinky replied.

“Good luck Swift.” Ditzy added in.

“Thanks Ditzy.” Then started to walk off but stopped as Ditzy was grabbing his hand.

“Um Swift?” She said in a nervous tone while blushing.

“Yeah.” Swift replied.

“I was wondering if maybe you would like to hangout sometime.” Ditzy said hesitantly.

“Sure how about after the tournament?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright see you then.”

After that Swift made it to the arena. Of course Dax scolded him about almost being late and he made is usual something came up excuse. He then looked at the other fighters they all seemed to have a killer intent look in their eyes.

“Welcome back fighters now the tournament can begin.” Princess Luna said.

“We have already set up the matches and they have been chosen randomly.” Mary said. “The first fight will be Swift Winds verses Scarlet Rain.”

“Interesting I get to go against a weapon user first.” Swift said then stepped forward.

“Well this weapon user is going to crush you so you might as well just forfeit.” Scarlet said with a deadly tone.

The reaming fighter left the arena and headed to the waiting room. Swift and Scarlet had a solid lock on each other none blinking or moving.

“Fighters ready yourselves.” Luna said. Swift and Scarlet instantly got into his combat stance and waited for Luna to say the word. “Fight!!!”

Just like that Scarlet dashed right after Swift and start to swing her scythe. While Scarlet had been swinging with all her might Swift was easily dodging them.

“Your moves are ineffective.” He said with a straight face.

“What!!!” Scarlet said extremely confused and frustrated.

“You swing wildly you have no discipline and obviously no training.” Swift told her then ducked from one of her attacks. “The only thing you got going for you is the fact that you’re strong, but strength alone is not going to make you win this fight.”

“Shut up!!!” Scarlet replied then tried to chop Swift but only manage to smash the ground causing a lot dust to fly into he eyes. Scarlet was now blind and vulnerable.

“It’s my turn to show you how it’s done.” Swift said then rushed her.

He then punched her in the back. Scarlet out of desperation and anger started to swing wildly. Swift knew that Scarlet’s scythe was going to be a issues so he change his style from karate to judo then rushed her, gripping her arms he then flipped her on the ground. As soon as Scarlet hit the ground the wind was completely knocked out of her. Swift then kicked her scythe to the side then knelt down to raise his fist to take her down but stopped instead.

“Surrender I don’t want to be the guy who punches some chicks light out.” Swift said.

“Don’t worry you won’t.” She replied then kicked Swift in the chest, causing him to fall back.

“Well I guess you still have some kick in you, no pun intended.” Swift replied then got into a combat stance.

Scarlet then gave a loud battle cry and charged at Swift. She started throwing multiple wild punches at Swift, unfortunately Swift manage to dodge each one of them. But to make things worse every five or six punches Scarlet threw Swift would counter with a roundhouse kick.

“You fought your hardest. Stand down.” Swift replied to a beaten and weaken Scarlet.

“Never!!!!!” Scarlet said the tried to throw a punch.

“(Sigh) the never learn.” Swift said then sidestepped out of the way only to counter with a spin kick that made contact with Scarlet’s skull. She instantly flew to the ground and didn't get back up. Princess Luna then teleported to the area.

“The match is set.” Luna said. “Swift Winds is the victor.”

Swift then walked over to Scarlet, she seemed to be recovering from the hit. “Need a hand?” He said while extending his hand to help up Scarlet.

“I don’t need a hand.” She replied then swatted his hand away.

“Everyone needs a hand, and you need a hand maybe a teacher who can teach you how to use that scythe of yours, so how about it.” Swift said extended his hand, Scarlet reluctantly took his hand.

The two made it to the waiting room only to find Nicolas, Daxter, and Gale run towards them.

“What the hell was that, you switched from karate to judo?!” Nicolas said in utter shock.

“Yeah I can swap to different fighting styles.” Swift replied casually.

Just as Nicolas was about to replied Princess Luna said. “Will Gale Force and Drifter please come to the arena.”

“Well that’s me.” Gale said the walked out. “Wish me luck.”

“You better beat Drifter.” Swift silently said. “For my sake.”

Author's Note:

Whew bout time I made an update. The fights will be short chapters thats basically it.

Comments ( 4 )

Beautiful my friend. Can't wait to see gale in action.

Officially Dead


R.I.P

6796150 hahaha sorry bout that I am working on it but there are many thing going on just don't know when it will return but at least by this month new stuff should come out

Login or register to comment