• Published 27th Apr 2014
  • 4,169 Views, 27 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is a Magical Series of Short Stories - ShikimaAkemi



A MLP series of short tales, related to the main 6 and their friends! Magic, friendship, love, and tons of fun! Find out what the girls are up to when they are together and want to play!

  • ...
5
 27
 4,169

6 Totally Worth It!

Totally Worth It!

Sunny day in Ponyville, and Twilight was getting ready to go outside, read under the calming shadow of a tree, and have a relaxing day, but just when she was about to leave, Rainbow Dash made her big entrance trough the door with a loud bang of her front hoof to open it.

"Twilight, come here, hurry!"

"Rainbow Dash!? What's wrong!?"

Rainbow took a few steps, just to fall dramatically on Twilight's hooves, the poor unicorn mortified, running at full speed a multiple number of scenarios of what could have just happen to her friend.

"Rainbow Dash! Are you ok? What happened?"

"Twilight, please, come closer, I need, to tell you…"

"What is it, Rainbow?"

"Closer, please…"

"Tell me, Rainbow"

Dash was talking on a barely audible voice, so Twi got as close to the other pony as she could, being caught off guard when said pony stole a kiss from the unicorn's lips, then, with the smuggest triumphant smile she could muster, and a happy tone on her voice, she asked "Wanna go out with me?"

Outside of the library, Fluttershy was about to knock, when the door swung open, just to allow an infuriated Twilight to throw the pegasus outside with a blast of magic, flying and landing far away among some bushes in front of a tree.

"Oh my goodness! Rainbow Dash, are you alright!?" Fluttershy hurried to aid her friend.

"Never better~"

Right behind Fluttershy came Spike, running as fast as his tiny legs allowed him.

"Wow! 36 meters, now THAT'S a new record for Twilight"

"Twilight?" Asked the shy pegasus in disbelief.

"Yup! She's the one who threw Rainbow Dash out of the library." Answered the baby dragon, proud of his friend aka big sister, this was the proof that she could take good care of herself.

"Humm… So, Rainbow Dash, I take it that you decided to go through with your plan?"

"Yeah~" Answered Dash all dizzy.

"So I guess it failed, since Twilight threw you out in such a forceful way." The creamy pegasus was sort of mad, her tone was the one of a mother scolding her child, but before Dash could say a word, Spike answered Fluttershy's doubt.

"Nah, don't worry Fluttershy, this was actually a good sign, Twilight must think that Rainbow is really special."

"What do you mean, Spike?"

"Well, because the last jerk, I mean, pony that tried to flirt with Twilight with the same bad manners as Blueblood, ended up landing right inside Celestia's castle, in the middle of her court, and being scolded by the princess herself for importunating her precious student. Even I almost felt a little bad for the poor guy… almost."

"Oh my, poor Twilight, it must be really exhausting to deal with that kind of ponies for her to react that way." She turned her head to direct her scolding stare at the other pegasus "Well Rainbow Dash, I hope you are ashamed of yourself young lady, was it really worth it to importunate poor dear Twilight like that?"

Again, before Dash could say a word, Spike interrupted to give her a message:

"Oh! By the way, Rainbow Dash, Twilight says that she would be delighted to accept your invitation, just say the when and where, BUT, next time, don't be so sneaky, or she'll make sure to put you on Tartarus herself." Now he gets closer to her, and uses his hand to make a barrier to assure that only she can hear "Listen, if I were you, I wouldn't show my face around the library for the next two days, give Twi some time to cool off, then, the day of your date, bring her some vanilla candles and some red camellias, she adores those things, it will make her happy, and trust me, this way she'll be the one giving you the kisses herself." *Pomf*

With her wings open in joy, and a massive smile and crimson blush on her face, Dash turns to answer Fluttershy's question:

"It was TOTALLY worth it, Fluttershy!" And she fell back inside the bush again, leaving Spike and Fluttershy to share a laugh.

Author's Note:

Hey guys!! :D
I'm depply sorry for my long absence, but I asure you, this year will have stories, starting with this one ;P
Now, I just wrote this little thing in an hour or so, like a week ago, and saved it to post today :)
Hope you have a happy new year, and enjoy this story!!

Kim out. Peace. :twilightsmile::heart::rainbowkiss: