• Published 28th Apr 2014
  • 346 Views, 5 Comments

Day-Z: The Last Stand - RexAlpha10



A story about a few ponies and how they try to survive the zombie apocalypse.

  • ...
 5
 346

Important Notice! Please read if you're still interested in the story.

Hey guys, have you missed me? No? Cool because I never really did much to start off anyway. Okay just wanted to let anyone who may still be interested in this story that I won't be continuing this story or at least this version. In my very long and very boring vacation from FimFiction I've had idea's come and go. When I first stared this thing I had so many ideas and stuff that I wanted to put in here. Now I have completely forgotten all of the ideas. I know, I'm stupid. You need to know that I'm sixteen years old and that I have ADHD and ADD which basically means I have the shortest attention span any average person can get. Now that I've made it clear that I'm pretty bad at finishing what I started we can move on. Just on a side note, yes I know that what I'm writing makes absolutely no sense what so ever; and by that I mean that if you haven't noticed from reading this I'm all over the place. I feel like taking a break from FimFiction was both a good and a bad thing and let me explain why. It's a good thing because when I first found this website I couldn't stop reading all of these stories because (to me at least) they were pretty good. It's a bad thing that I took a break because this website was one of the things I felt kept me interested in ponies. Yes I'm saying that my love for the show is slowly dying. If your worried don't be because once the show starts back up and I mean when the next season comes out I'll be my usually nerdy brony self. I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm not calling bronies nerds. Anyway I now live in California and the highschool I go to has this weird schedule and stuff and they never give any homework. What this means is that I have tons of time on my hands now and that I'm going to try to start writing again. Since I've been gone for a while FimFiction got themselves a new layout. I haven't seen much since I just got back so I'll need some time to get used to things. Now lets get back to what you guys really came here for. So I'm sure you're wondering what I meant by me not continuing this version of this story. I don't really have an idea for a new story and this story was one that I really wanted to make but I forgot what I was going to write after the second or third chapter. Needless to say I'm lost and I need help. Again I don't have a clear idea on how I'm going to remake this story but what I want from it is pretty clear in my mind. It will remain a zombie pony story and a Day-Z theme. With both these things in mind if you have any ideas on remaking this story so that it will be at least a thousand times better I would love to hear them. I could use some help on writing it as well so if you're up to it you can email me. Just pm me if you want to help with writing or editing or both as I'm pretty useless right now. If you have an idea you can write it in the comments. This is pretty much all I wanted to say so have a nice day or night or whenever you read this.

Comments ( 1 )

I can understand the ADD:ajsleepy:

Login or register to comment