• Published 20th Apr 2014
  • 722 Views, 5 Comments

Everything is Not Awesome - Dezrik



Emmet and friends plan their attack on the the mysterious planet Duplo and the magical land of Equestria.

  • ...
1
 5
 722

...Or Not At All

"So, um, what do you guys do for fun around here?" asked Twilight.

"Crush poni-" mumbled Batman.

Emmet quickly covered Batman's mouth before letting out an awkward sort of laugh.

"Ha, oh Batman, you kidder!" said Emmet, "We sort of just, well, build stuff."

"Oh, I love building stuff!" shouted Pinkie excitedly, "Waddya build? Do ya build houses, or castles, or carts, or bikes, or cupcakes, or-"

"Pinkie, that's enough." said Twilight.

"Anyways!" said Wyldstyle, "As Emmet said we build stuff, we're Master Builders, so we can make pretty much anything."

"Master Builders? That's a dumb name." mumbled Rainbow Dash.

"Arr, and Rainbow Dash aint? Ye dumb be stupider then ye look." replied MetalBeard.

"Hey, watch your tongue, mister!" shouted Rarity.

"Or what? Ye gonna bore me to death, 'cuz that already be working, lass!" shouted MetalBeard in retaliation.

"Hey, y'all better watch yerself!" said Applejack.

"You guy's better be playing nicely!" shouted Princess Celestia from out of no-where.

The two groups let out a sigh of defeat, before turning back to each other.

"Look, if you guys are so good at building stuff, why don't you go and build a giant castle or something?" challenged Rainbow Dash.

"Whoa, hey, is that a challenge?" asked Benny.

"It sure is!" came Rainbow Dash's reply.

The group of Lego people smiled at each other, before Emmet said "we'll be right back." and they all ran back into the pirate ship, and took off at an alarming speed. The six mares just gave each other confused looks.

"Um, did that pirate ship make a screeching sound as it flew off?" asked Fluttershy.

"Ah think it did." came Applejack's reply.

"How does that even work?" shouted Twilight in confusion, "I mean, boats can't make screeching sounds, they're boats!"

--------------------

MetalBeard's pirate ship came back a couple minutes later, except it was hauling a giant plastic container with Lego brick's overfilling through the top. It made the same screeching sound as it came to a stop, and out came the cast from earlier, except this time, Emmet was carrying a set of instructions.

"Alright guys, we just follow these little instructions I made, and we should have ourselves a castle in no time!" shouted Emmet in excitement.

"With that amount of Bricks, it'll take hours to make!" shouted Applejack.

The Lego people just laughed with each other, before tipping over the container, spilling grey bricks all over the place, and started making the foundation for the castle.

"Batman, pass me that window!" shouted Wyldstyle.

"Heya MetalBeard, could ya please put that giant gate right here, please?" said Unikitty.

"Benny, start putting these flag's over there!" shouted Emmet.

After a few minutes, giant stone walls were resurrected around the minifigures, displaying the base of a very large castle. It had a square shape, with a turret on each corner, and a large wooden gate on the front.

After the castle was built, the Lego people posed in front of it, with Emmet going "ta-da", at the end.

The ponies stood there, jaws dropping to the floor after witnessing the event unfold before them,

"So..." said Emmet as he broke the silence, "What do you think?"

"How did you do that?" shouted Rainbow Dash in a frustrated tone, "That's not even possible!"

"You kidding?" asked Batman, "We do this all the time back home."

The two groups once again, stood there in silence, until Unikitty finally spoke up.

"So what can you guys do?"

"Um, well, all sorts of stuff..." replied Applejack.

"Like?" questioned Batman.

"Oh, oh, oh!" shouted Pinkie, "I can throw awesome parties!"

"Really!" replied Unikitty, "Me too! Well, Cloud Cuckoo Kingdom is kinda one big party anyways!"

"Heya, we should totally throw a giant party sometime!"

"Yeah, we can have streamers, and confetti..."

"And cake, and balloons..."

"Alright Pinkie, that's enough." said Twilight.

"Yeah, that was pretty lame..." said Batman.

"So, has it been a hour yet?" asked Rarity.

"Well, I think it has!" shouted Emmet in excitement, "Same time tomorrow?"

"Um, sure..." responded Twilight.

The minifigures quickly said goodbye, before climbing onto the pirate ship, and shooting off with the same screeching noise from earlier.

"Seriously!" shouted Twilight in frustration, "How do they do that?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment