• Published 9th Apr 2014
  • 1,006 Views, 21 Comments

Filly Do and the Temple of Groceries. - MoltenXKid



Go with Daring Do on another adventure...this time to the Temple of Groceries. What dangers await our hero? Can she handle the danger? Come with to find out.

  • ...
0
 21
 1,006

Alternate Ending

"What did you do this time, Daring?" Moxie asked.

"Nothing..." Daring replied, "Got the last Crystal Orb on the market."

"Let me guess ...you were the one that caused the shelf to fall, the crying colt, and the workers running around the store."

"....Yes..."

Moxie brought her daughter in close for a hug. She didn't let go, and the taxi driver couldn't help but smile. When finally did let go, she let out a big sigh.

"You know, Daring. We have to find another store to go shopping at."

"I know..."

"It'll be the fifth one this year...but don't worry, my brave explorer. I still love you."

Moxie held her filly closer. She knew her daughter would grow and do big things, but for now, she wanted to enjoy the small ones.

Daring and her assistant made another escape from another dangerous temple. All artifacts discovered. Within another week, Daring and her assistant would be in another temple, but for now...she wanted to enjoy her mother's embrace.

Author's Note:

I don't know ,mates. I liked this ending. I had a hard time choosing, but my collab partner made the final decision. I think it was for the best.

Comments ( 13 )

This is amazing xD Take a thumb to the face :P

...annnnnd I still have NO IDEA what the Crystal Orb is. Unattentive reader, I am.
If I could, I would give you two likes, one for the idea and one for the execution, but sadly I can't.
Have a mustache.

The BIG one.

iambrony.dget.cc/mlp/gif/131708453154.gif

I liked both endings, the other being funnier, this one being sweeter. :pinkiehappy::raritystarry::twilightsmile:
Look forward to more collabs!

But what was the crystal orb??

Have a like and favorite anyway, this story is adorable

This is such a creative story!

But what is that crystal orb?

4209392. It's just a toy mate

I found this very adorable and I love it a lot XD

Have my thumbs. All of them. And a moustache. :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:/5

4919771 TITAN YOU SAY!? *draws sword* YAR!!!!! *flies away on 3D Maneuver Gear*

5366632 Well thank ya, mate. hope your diabetes doesn't imflam after this.

Bahahaha loved this fic. Thanks for sharing.

HA, look at me! Editing stories like no kan before me! Don't mind that i've dissappeared off the face of the earth for like...a year...

Login or register to comment