• Published 17th Apr 2014
  • 748 Views, 15 Comments

CMIE: ChaosMaker In Equestria - DarkMatterGod90



Harmony, Chaos and an Immature, arrogant, Multi-verse crossing, boastful yet has the powers to prove them, ChaosMaker. Enough said! Enjoy

  • ...
2
 15
 748

Prologue Bored out of my mind

Time:??????
Location:??????

"I. am. so. BORED!!" A young man complained. The man appeared to have long blonde spiked hair, wore a grey long sleeve shirt and black jeans. The teen doesn't seem to be older than forty(He forgot how old he was anyway). A bored look was present on his face. This teen is named Marcus C. Makker. He floated around in a formless blueish nothing, which you may call the "Multiverse plain".

"What i wouldn't do for some entertainment." Marcus said. In truth, He would actually do anything just to be entertained(with the exception of anything sexual. that's just wrong). He is a Chaos maker after all. He can do anything he want. That said, all the stuff he usually do is... cause chaos(isn't that obvious?). But if chaos got boring he'd simply seek adventures and life risking situations and places. But this particular situation, demanded more than those.

"What am i missing?" Marcus was ,in all sense, bored. He caused chaos. He instilled fear into the hearts of others. He gave others pain, both physical and mental, without end until he deemed it. He fought beasts that could have killed any normal man. He fought aliens, bent on exterminating humankind. Heck, he did things no sane(and insane) man would do for crying out loud! What is he missing? He has powers that rivals gods, decide the fate of others, manipulate others and create anything from nothing! Yet here he is, in the grasp of the cursed word, The enemy of all. Boredom.

Until... *DING* a lightbulb literally appeared on top of his head. That was it! That was the reason why he was bored! He's bored of what he does! Now, it may seem dumb. Well, because you already knows what he does if he's bored. But! Not even adventure will cut it! "That's it! It's not more chaos or life risking adventures i need... But a change of scenery! What i need is... Errrrrr... What's the word? A vacation! Yeah, that's it! A tropical get away! No chaos. No adventures, well maybe some adventures. Just relaxing!" He stated.

Finally, with his mind set on his goal, he ripped a tiny hole fit enough for him on the fabric of the multiverse plain and "swam" in.

"Whatever planet I'll end up in, Here comes the Chaos Maker!" Marcus said then laughed maniacally as he disappeared in the hole.

Wonder where He'll end up in? Hehehe... Hahahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Time: Morning, A month before start of season 1
Location: Ponyville

Ponies were all out and about doing everyday tasks and jobs. Every pony was happy and content with their lives. All was normal. Normal ponies trotting about, either to their market stands or other places. Normal certain bouncing, care free, happy go lucky pink pony. Normal rainbow maned pegasus. All was normal and every pony was oblivious to the unusual weather shift in the Everfree forest. Of course, a pony would say the weather in that forest is unusual but normal to the forest. But this weather was unusual even by Everfree standards.

EverFree Forest
Night time

In the centre of the unnatural weather, A swirling portal was hidden by the clouds. It then dropped a falling and screaming bipedal being to the ground.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BOOM!!!!!!!

You'd think any pony that would have heard the explosion would've caused attention. But since it is in the forest and it's night time, nopony bothered. After all, the forest holds many mysteries. If the "unnatural" nature of the forest doesn't scare you, then the all sorts of creatures and predators would. Rumour has it that the slender pony dwells in there! >Insert creepy noise<!

Marcus groaned as he got up and dusted off the dirt that had gotten on to his clothes, which hasn't changed by the way. He looked around and sighed in frustration. "Stupid dimension entering spell..." He muttered. "Oh well... Time to check my surroundings..". Marcus walked deeper in the forest with a note and a pen in hand. In case you forget, He can create things out of nothing with literally a thought if he so wished it. With that, he disappeared in the forest, eager to learn about his new surroundings. Though it seems he'll need a flashlight...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Canterlot castle
Narrator: Marcus(because Darky aka DarkMatterGod90 is currently unavailable due to... Certain circumstances)

As the handsome chaos maker trudged in the forest, Princess Sunb-- I mean, Celestia cluched her chest with her hooves. What could make her flinch like that? I wonder~!

"What was that?" She asked to particularly nopony. Celly then stared at the moon where her sister is banished. Oh how she hated staring at it. It reminds her of the day she was forced to banish her little, adorable sister. Ha! Serves her right! "Sister.... I wish I could've prevented it from taking you away from me..." That's what you get, you gloryhog! We're getting off topic...

Celestia then stared at the direction of ponyville. Mainly the everfree forest. The "disturbance" seemed to come from the everfree forest. Whatever it is, it was faint yet strong. She doesn't like it. 'Whatever it is, I'll find out at a later date. One more month... And I'll finally see you again sister. Hopefully, she can get you back.' She thought hopefully before trotting to her quarters.

A bone chilling laughter filled the silent air as Celestia inwardly shuddered. Then a voice whispered in her ear saying "Tick Tock goes the clock, celly~". Then, it was gone. Celestia looked around for the source of the voice but was at lost. She shook it off, thinking it was just her paranoid mind playong tricks on her.


Meanwhile... At the forest....

Marcus stared at the canterlot castle from the treetops as he yet again laughed maniacally.

"Oh celly. I'm very much real."

Author's Note:

Well now! I've certainly done a good job narrating don't I, Darky? Mmmpphhh...(Well, it was kinda good...) And don't you forget it! Anyway, fave and leave a comment! If you don't... well, You'll probably see me in your nightmare~!