• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 1,038 Views, 122 Comments

The Unfortunate Secret Story of Us - Commander Rainstorm



There's a secret Celestia has been keeping. A dark, deep secret. But what does Rainbow and her sisters have to do with it?

  • ...
3
 122
 1,038

In which the Sonic Trio and Twilight arrive at Ponyville

"Come on Twi! Can I just fly for a little?! Even stretch my wings? Look, Ponyville is RIGHT THERE!"

"No Rainbow Dash, the rules! And don't call me Twi!"

"But Twilight, the purple baby dragon says I can!"

"Well, he's not me is he?"

"But he is your assistant. Besides, he said that your friends call you that."

"YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND!"

The arguing had been going on the whole ride. The pegasi pulling the chariot had massive headaches, and thanked Celestia when the two arguing ponies disembarked, followed by two pegasi keeping their heads low, and a purple baby dragon shaking his head.

They argued for a minute or two more, before they were interrupted.

"ENOUGH!" The two arguing ponies turned to look at the sound of the voice.

Spike nodded his thanks to Rainstorm and Solarflare for helping get their attention.

"Listen you two! We can not go around all day arguing. Twilight, you are here for a reason, and Sonic trio, please excuse her. She's a little bit... confused right now." Spike said, glaring at Twilight.

"But Spike, Nightmare Moon is real!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's just go talk to the people organizing the Summer Sun Celebration. I believe Princess Celestia sent you here to make friends, so it's got to be a nice place. Go talk to some people for once, ya know? Instead of buried in your books?"

Excanging glances, Rainstorm, Solarflare, and Rainbow Dash followed, uncertain of their fate, or Twilight's.

A pink pony bounced up to them, taking nice long leaps in seconds, covering a lot of ground.

"That's not phisically possible! On her tipie toes too! Spike, that is not normal!"

"Your not normal Twilight." Spike muttered darkly under his breath, "Now go talk to her!"

Pushed forward by Spike, Twilight cleared her throat and said,"Ummm... Hi there. What's your name?"

The pink earth pony ( or un-earthly, according to Twilight) just sucked in a big breath, gasped, and disappeared in a pink flash.

"Darn, that girl is fast!" Solarflare noted.

"Darn, these ponies are crazy." Twilight said darkly, turning to her cheak list.

"Now Spike, I think we should start checking how preparations are going. First on the list, the treats and snacks for the celebration. We have a whole list to get through Spike! What are you doing complaining! This is great!"

"Not again..." Spike groaned, dragging himself on the ground in restiance to Twilight.

Author's Note:

Alright, one of my better ones. Sorry for the shortness, but I hope I don't disappoint! 8D
As usual, thanks for the help Solarflare, and thanks to all of you guys for bearing with me.

Rainstorm, out.