• Published 4th Apr 2014
  • 362 Views, 2 Comments

Digger's Journal - Russell Dickson



Mine collapse surviver, Digger, keeps a journal about his healing.

  • ...
 2
 362

Second Journal

Week 3 and 4 hours.

Let me start by saying, if a little filly unicorn give you a gift and say it will help. You get down on your belly and pray to her as a goddess. Because she knows what she is talking about.

What was the gift that little filly gave me? I simple little box, that I could hid in.

I had just close out my journal that Doctor Wolf asked me to keep. Thinking that I would no longer need it. After all I had healed up and was ready to find some sort of work to do.
That when Derpy and Time Turner came by to take me to their house.
I say my good-byes to Pudding, my hospital room mate. Told him I would be around to talk. Of course, that was about the time that Fluttershy show up. She likes Pudding a lot.

So, Derpy, Time Turner and I start off to their home. Along the way we stop by the school house and pick up their filly. Her name is Dinky Doo. Now, I grow up in a big family. Brothers and sisters, running around the house and yard. My mommy was sweet as could be, but could beat the stuffing out if you if she had too.

And, before some pony get it into there head that I, or any of my siblings were abused. You can stop right there. My mommy and dad worked hard for what we had, and I respect them for it. Now for ever spanking I got, I got right after I did something wrong. I got a new vest for school one time, and I got to playing in the mud. Messed that vest up real bad. Got a spanking for get mud all over that vest. I learn to take care of thing, to respect the thing I was given.

And, I just going to get this one off my soul. There was this zebra colt, name of Oreo. My friend told me that he could come into our bedroom, poison us,and make us all sick. So, we started throwing rocks at him to make him go away.

When my folks found out what I did. I got the whipping of a life time. As I get older, the more I want to go back in time and kick myself. Oreo, was one of the best gem finders I ever knew, and a good friend. And, I am so sorry for what a younger me did to him.

I am getting off track.

So, we pick up Dinky Doo, and see a real sweet little unicorn. And, I see that this is a step family. I mean, an earth dad, and Pegasi mother, with a unicorn filly. I not sure how they all found each other, but they seem to all fit as a family. They belong together. To look at them, it just feel right, deep down in your soul.

Derpy introduces me to Dinky Doo, and she a real sweet unicorn. She gives me a box to put over my head when we get to there house. And, I thank her, not knowing that very box would find its way upon my fool head. And, yes, I put it on my own head. Dinky Doo is right, it helps.

We get to Whooves's house and it is small. Just eyeballing it, I would say it is about 2 metric metres fount and sides by 6 metres tall. Not one pony should fit inside.

Once you get inside. It opens up. Now, I have been in places that are enchanted, and are bigger on the inside. But not on this scale.

That when the flash back hit me. Seems a few months ago, the Borg attack Equestria. But, knowing that the general population was not ready for space monsters, Princess Luna cast a spell over all us to forget it happen. It other words, she made us all believe that it was all a bad dream.

But, the TARDIS, (that the name Time Turners house) is does not want us to forget. So, when you walk though the doors, the house magic makes you remember.

I was shown to a bed room and asked to call if I needed something. And, the Whooves family let me alone to sleep.

That is when I put that box on my head. I makes me feel safe, like my minor hard hat use too. And tomorrow I am going to find my old helmet or another one just like it.

That is also why I also reopen my journal. If I have not gone crazy in the past few hours, then I should be good for life.

This from a pony with a box over his head, and trying to write in a book.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment