• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,081 Views, 149 Comments

Death vs Harmony - The Zebra Hybrid



The horseman, Death, has revived humanity by falling in to the well of souls but he didn't know that the well was a portal to different demensions and now Death is stranded on a strange land.

  • ...
47
 149
 7,081

Resurrection(part 1)

somewhere in the sky

The carriage the seven were travelling in cruised through the clouds as it was making it's course to the Chrysalis' fortress in the badlands. Death was simply gettting bored with the ride and felt like he was going to explode if he didn't kill something soon. He simply looked around the carriage to observe the others, Rainbow was kind of bored too, Fluttershy was sleeping, Rarity was knitting some kind of fabric, Applejack was observing her hat and lasso, Pinkie was doing whatever the hell Pinkie does, and Twilight just stared out the window as the clouds passed by.

"Can't these gaurds go any faster?!" groaned Rainbow as she broke the silence.

"For once I agree with the rainbow one. I thought these gaurds was the fastest of your army?" said Death

"I'm sorry princess the gaurds are just tired for flying for a couple of hours." explained Twilight with a nervous grin.

"Yeah surgarcube, not everypony is fit to fly this long." said Applejack putting her hat bqck on her head.

"By the way darling, it is just two gaurds how do you possibly think inyour case they couldfly from Appleloosa to the Badlands in just a few minutes." said Rarity raising an eyebrow.

Death just groaned in defeat, then an idea popped in his head. He stood up in the carriage and spread his arms as a green aura surronded his gaunlets. This woke Fluttershy from her peaceful slumber only to look at Death with fear and concern. "um....mister death what are you doing?" asked Fluttershy as she backed away slowly from him. The rest of the five then focused on Death to have the smae result of emotions like Fluttershy. Death then gazed over to Fluttershy to answer her questions.

"Calling a few friends to help us move this god foresaken thing faster." said Death as two mini portals appeared beside the airborne carriage and dozens of crows flew out attatching themselves to the carriage pulling it and increasing the speed 10x. Rarity was screaming at the top of her lungs for the discusting vermin to let go of their beautiful carriage. Suddenly the crows flew off the carriage and returned to the two mini portals. The mane six and the two gaurds were trying not to loose thier lunch after the ridethey had experienced, except for Pinkie.

"WHOOOOA!!!! Can we do that again Death that was so much fun. Can we? Can we? Can we?" said Pinkie with pleading eyes.

"It is going hav to wait Pinkie because Chryaliss' Palace is just ahe-oh no." said Twilight as the ponies and Death saw smoke coming frm the palace and seeing demons and changlings, who were getting obliterated, battling it out. Death than gripped on to his sythes gettting ready for another battle.

"Seems that Lillith has beaten us here." said Death


The demons were tearing apart the changlings as they were trying thier hardest to protect thier queen. A lead demon with spiky black and red armor with a scar on his left eye was wathching the chaos with a mischievous grin.

"HAHAHAHA! Perfect soon my forces will storm this pathetic termite hill and terminate this so called queen along with that damn flower." said the demon commander while stomping on a wounded changling and killing it instantly.Everything was going as planned until he saw one of his demon pawns come up to him bowing with a worried look on his face.

"What is it you want so badly that you have to leave the battle to see me private?" asked the commander with a angered tone.

"Commander, scouts have reported that Death is coming for the flower and is closing in with two gaurd ponies and the six females that interrupted our plans in that one town." said the private. The commander then looked up in the sky to see a golden chariot flying torwards the palace.

"Private!" screamed the commander with anger and fear, "I want that thing out of the sky! We can't have Death reach the flower!"

"I'll send my best three demons." as he said that three demons took off to pursue Death in the sky.


"Princess we are going to ask you and the rest of your friends to take cover!" yelled one of the gaurds as they approached closer to the palace.

"Why!? I'll show those busters who's boss their not so scary!" argued Rainbow

"Element of loyalty get ba....AHHHHHH!" screamed the guard as one of the three demons grabbed him squeezing the life out of him. The other demons impaled the other guard with his axe while the third one went for the six. Twilight jumped in front of friends and charged up her horn and blasted it through the air only for it to catch it balance and fly back. The demon that was holding the guard tore him in half and the demon that impaled the other guard aided him. Twilight's horn then faded away out of fear as she backed up with her friends. The three demons all rose thier axes for the final blow when one thought came in to her mind, 'Where is Death?', as she said thata sythe went straight through one of the demons chest. The other two turned around only for one of them to get his head decapitated and the other to get it's wings chopped off and getting punched of the carriage and falling to his Death. The mane six finally sighed in relief except for Twilight who was in fury.

"WHERE WERE YOU!!!!" screamed Twilight

"Watching the show," said Death with a light chuckle "and I got to say you guys need to work on your technique."

"WHAT!" now the mane 6 except for Fluttershy were angry.

"Surgar cube you realized we could've died!"

"um....excuse me."

"Also darling, that thing got blood all over my beautiful coat!"

"uh...hello we are going to smash in the Palace." The others were too busy bickering to even notice Fluttershy until Pinkie started to scream gainng their attention.

"Pinkie why are you screaming?!" Twilight exclaimed

"Cause you guys are so busy fighting you guys never noticed that nopony is flying the carriage silly billy!" said Pinkie pointing to the empty harnesses and the Palace only seconds away from the carriage colliding with it.

"Oh shi.." was all Death could say as the carriage crashed through the dirt wall of the Palace and crashing in a room sending the six flying acrosss the room. They all grunted in pain as they all wobbled to stand up only for Rarity to fall back down.

"Yo Rares, you alright?" said Rainbow with concern, but Rarity's eyes were in tears as she noticed that she sprained her ankle. Death knelt down by Rarity and stroked her mane for comfort.

"We must split up." Death said as he stood back up.

"You are on a roll with yer plans aren't ya surgercuber," said Applejack sarcasticlly, 'But we are not leaving without Rarity here."

"Then she will only slow us down we must find that flower before the demons do." Twilight then walked beside Death

"I hate to admit it but Death is right we have to split up. You, me, and Rainbow will go with Death while Fluttershy and Pinkie will stay with rarity and make sure she is alright. Don't worry we will eet back here whenwe find the flower." they all nodded as the agreed with Twilight's plan.

"Wait before we take our leave take this." said Death as he reached in his pouch pulling out a pistol and handed it to fluttershy<" don't lose this it belongs to one of my brothers and I will return it soon, but when something happens while we're gone pull tis trigger to shoot, Understand?" Death said in a stern voice.

"Yes mister Death." squeeked Fluttershy as she examined the weapon before her.

Death, Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow DAsh walked out the room and Twilight used her magic to seal it. The four could still hear the battle going on outside unil they heard a bang come from down the hall.

"What the hay was that?" asked Rainbow as a changeling was thown in frony of them and a couple demons walking through the mist.

"Look it's Death and those ponies" one of them hissed, "think we'll get rewarded if we bring back thier heads?" the other just nodded ad took out his axe and the both charged only to get both cut in half by the aist and fall to the gorund. Death put his sythes away as he saw the three ponies trying not to lose their lunch watching the bodie on the floor.

"Coming" said Death as the ponies followed him down the hallway, it was quiet fora few moments as the four walked up stairs and turned hallways until Twilight broke the silence.

"Death was it real neccessary for you to handle thwem like that." said Twilight

"No why ask?" asked Death

"It's just that they didn't need die that way or die at all"

"hehehe yoou don't understand do you demons are killing machines and nischiebious beings who would try to make pointless deals for the souls to harvest." Death then stopped in front of two large doors with green slime on them.

"Gwt ready ponies, we're here" said Death as Twilight horn started to glow, Applejack pulled out her lassoe fro under her hat, and Rainbow stretching her wings. Death took out his sythes and morphed them in to his hammer and busted down the dorr with a huge BANG!!!!


Fluttershy and Pinkie were sitting by Rarity as she was sleeping on a piece of debris from the broken carriage.

"I hope they bring me something back, maybe they might even find a new friend, or find a cupcake lying around."

"uh pinkie why would there be a cupceke?" asked Fluttershy

"Shhh....you hear that." They were both silent until they hear rustling in the walls and to see a changeling emerging out coming torwards them, Pinkie quickly grabbed the weapon and pointed at him.

"Ok how do you work this thing....oh GO I... BANG" said Pinkie as the pistol blasted the changeling making it explode in green slime.

"nice shaot pinkie that was close, now if you don't mind, don't do it again." said Fluttershy as Rarity started to slowly open her eyes from her nap.

"Rarity, how was tour nap did dream about cupcakes and if you did can you bring me one, I am soooooo hungry" said Pinkie as Rarity lifted an eyebrow.

"I'm fine Pinkie but we have bugger problems than cupcakes, like my mane lokk how dirty it is! Also...AHHHH!" screamed Rarity as she saw more changelings come through the walls. "What are you doing give me that" screamed Rarity as she used her magic to take the pistol from Pinkie and started to shoot. Pinkie then joined her by pulling out her party cannon, while Fluttershy hid in the damaged carriage.

"I want to go home!" cried Fluttershy


BAAAANG!!!!! Went the dirt door as Death walked with his hammer with the four ponies behind him to see a female changeling with a long black horn and blue bug like wings.

"Chrysalis!" the three ponies said

"Well if it isn't the little brats, what do you want if you haven't noticed I have a war going on outside my palace." said Chrysalis with discust. Death becoming impatient pulled out his sythes and leaped on top of Chrysalis pinning her to her throne with his sythes, Twilight and the others could only gasp of how fast Death moved.

"I don't hae time for friendly greetings, now bug where's the flower." said Death in anger

"And here I thought we were going to get busy." said Chrysalis sexually

"The Flower!" growled Death moving his sythe closer to Chrysalis' neck losing his patience.

"You dare threaten me creature you have made the biggest mistake of your life!" screamed Chrysalis as she blasted Death off her in to a wall." and for you three! Changelings! Take them!" Yelled Chrysalis as a hoard of changelings started coming through the walls.

"Get ready girls." said Twilight getting in a defensive stance

"Ya got it Twi"

"Yeah let's bust some hooves" Soon a blast came from a wall which the ponies assumed it was Death but it was the Demon cmander with his sqaud of demons behind him.

"So you are the bug that has flower. Demons! Take care of the ponies and these bugs the queen is mine!" he said as he leaped torwards Chrysalis . Twilight then blasted changelings and demons back, Applejack bucking changelings and tieing up demons, and Rainbow controlling the air knocking changeling and demon alike out of the air. The commander knocked Chrysalis to the wall as he walked over her and raised his foot only to get knocked away by Death.

"Step back Commander she's mine" said Death in his defensive stance

"Really then I will have fun juggling both of your heads!" he said as he brought down his mace causing both Death and Chrysalis to dodge out the way. Chrysalis then blasted the commander back only to get tackled by Deah after and him throwing her on the ground. The commander then charged and slammed Death with his mace and turned to Chrysalis and grabbed her by the throat.

"So you liitle spider time for me to exterminate." said the commander as he stabbed her gut with his mace as Chrysalis gasped and and fel to the ground.

"Oh no Chrysalis!" screamed Twilight alerting the changelings who quickly saw thier dying queen and retreated out the room with the demons following.

"Pathetic" said the commander as he waked to Chrysalis' weak body and raised his foot again only to get it cut off by Death who was standing behind him. The commander roared in pain as he fell on his back. "Would you ponies like the pleasure." said Death. the three nodded as twilight lifted him with his magic and Applejack bucking sending him torwards Rainbow and her catchinhing him and spinning him around and tossed him out the window and was silenced.

"Chrysalis are you alright" said Twilight with worry as Chrysalis coughed up green blood.

"Twilight avenge me and destroy these creatures, here take the flower and revive Cadence." said Chrysalis as the flower grew out of her chest and handing it to Twilight.

"Wait how did you know we were goin-"

"Please I have spies all over Equestria I mostly know everything." Chrysalis then took her last breath.

Twilight had tears in her eyes from the fallen queen. She wasn't all evil she was just trying to protect her hive. Applejack and Rainbow then went ot comfort Twilight as Death knelt by Chrysalis and picked the flower out her chest.

"Now all we need is the blood of disharmony, come one we need to get back to the others." said Death as Twilight wiped away her tears and followed Death and her friends back to the carriage.


"It's fine Twilight the bug is in a better place." said Death as they walked to the dor of the room Twilight had sealed

"Thank you Death" said Twilight with teary eyes wrapping Death in an embrace. Death then coughed breaking the embrace, "Right lets hed inside," Twilight nodded and unsealed the door as they walked in to see changelingslaied accross the floor.

"Girls!" screamed Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rarity as they all wrapped in an embrace.

"What happened here?!" asked Rainbow

"Well the changeling came so we had a fight pary! It was sooo much fun you dhould have been there Dashie!" said Pinkie

"Darlings did you guys find the flower?" asked Rarity, Death then pulled the flower out his pocket

"Right here , now all we need is the blood of Dis...." all of a suddened the flower dissappeared in a white flash.

"What the hell! What sourcery is this!" yelled Death

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The seven looked around the room to find out where the laugh was coming from, then to see another flash of white light to reveal a creature that looked like a frankenstien of different animals.

"Hello Fluttershy, oh and the rest and other."

The mane six except for Fluttershy creamed a name which made even Death to look in surprise."DISCORD!"

Author's Note:

Hey sorry for the late update and for if it is a bit rushed. Plus vote A. or B. on the next crossover story. Good, bad, or any ideas leave a comment. Also anyone who wants to be a co-author for future stories p.m. me. I will have the next chapter up as soon as I can.




A.

B.