• Published 30th Mar 2012
  • 2,298 Views, 17 Comments

Cutie Mark Powerpuff Ponies! - RainbowDangerDash97



Another trip to Zecora's is to blame for the transformation of the CMC into Powerpuff Girls!

  • ...
2
 17
 2,298

Chapter 2

"Phew! Finally, mah leg is healed," Apple Bloom cried out, dancing for joy. She looked around the room. "Uh...Sweetie Belle? Scootaloo?"

Sweetie Belle put down her checkers, and looked at her friend. "Now we can go to Zecora's!" she cried out.

"Finally - something exciting at once," Scootaloo groaned. She dropped her checkers one by one onto a small tabletop. She suddenly lightened up. "Let's go!"

"Yay!" Sweetie Belle shouted. The three fillies darted around the corner, out of the hospital.

----

"Zecora is not even here!" Apple Bloom cried out, when they reached the zebra's house later that day.

"Whaddya expect, Apple Bloom?" Scootaloo asked.

"Look!" Sweetie Belle shouted, pointing a hoof to the middle of the house. The others turned to look. There was a big black cauldron - where they were, and it looked dark and sinister. It bubbled and boiled, and the green liquid inside it didn't look very trusting.

"Come on," Apple Bloom whispered. The Cutie Mark Crusaders followed after her, as if they were staring at a mysterious and illegal counterfeit object.

"G-Gooonnee," Sweetie Belle read out, as she grabbed a sticky note, which was hanging on a small table, near the cauldron.

Apple Bloom snatched it off her. "Gone for half an hour. Looking for a tropical flower," she read out.

Scootaloo groaned, "Ugh..trust Zecora to write in rhymes."

"Who cares?" Sweetie Belle asked. She stretched her neck, as she stared into the boiling liquid in the cauldron. "What is this thing?"

"One of Zecora's potions, silly!" Apple Bloom cried out, eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Let's drink it! Let's drink it!" Scootaloo shouted.

"Are you sure it's safe?" Sweetie Belle asked. "I mean - we might explode if we --"

"Ah don't know," Apple Bloom said.

"Who cares anyway?" Scootaloo asked.

Sweetie Belle swept that worried look off her face. "Yeah! Who cares?" she joined in.

Soon, without a warning, the liquid was being gulped by three excited fillies, while three packets labelled "Sugar", "Spice" and "Everything Nice" were lying on the ground, unnoticed. If only the fillies knew what dangers lay ahead for them, when they drank that potion.