• Published 17th Mar 2014
  • 361 Views, 14 Comments

Beyond The shadow Himself. - Teddybear07



As Shadow was teleported into the land of equestria, he didn't mean no harm at all. But they still call me the "Creature". Now, its time for you to read the story for yourself, The story Begins..

  • ...
16
 14
 361

An Ordinary Day shift..

Hello. You, Person who is reading My, Diary. My name is Shadow. Ive been through hell, been in the military, and ive done things No other person has done. I hope you do not do the same. How this all started? Its kind of a rough memory for me. But ill give you the best story i can. It was in the morning, and my squad Had just woke up From sleep. We've gone on about 14 missions in 1 month! We had hardly slept in 62 hours! But anyway. Our commander was sending us on another Mission. A big mission. Since he knew we were the Best and professional squad he knows, he sent us out to go get the nexus back from the E.U's. I wish he hadnt, then all of this wouldnt have happend. But anyhow, we were eating in the break room, just before briefing.

"Another damn mission?Who does he think we are, robots?.. We havent slept in 3 days... Its about time we had some sleep.." Jack angrily said. It was true that we were all angry, but we couldnt argue..

"We signed up for this shit, so Deal with it jack.." I yelped upon the conversation.. The small room made My voice echo through the room, after all, it was a solid box..

"But we get paid real good, especially for this mission, goin' to go capture the nexus!? Thats got to be a big Stack of money.." Fern Said, Jumping into the conversation.. The only person that wasnt talking was the Rookie... They actually call him the Rookie.. Rookie just sits there, but i sure Knew, that he wasnt a Rookie...

"Ey Rookie, ccome over here." Fern suddenly said. Rookie although didnt follow fern's orders..

"God dammit i said Get over here!" He jumped at him, getting off his seat..

"Calm the fuck Down fern! You aren't the commander here, But if you were im pretty sure he would follow your orders." I calmly Claimed. About 2 hours later, We already had our gear saddled up and we were ready for Drop off... And drop off's were not, Comfy...

"God dammit, These things are so tight and small!" One of my team mates Shouted, although i couldnt hear who it was, Because most of our voices were muffled against the steel glass.. The next thing i feel is this air Pressure against the glass, and.. We are falling towards the Checkpoint.. We were loud, and Noisy, so it was no doubt the enemies heard us. Especially when Fern yelled out. We get to the Nexus and start transferring power, and the Ship starts to move over Our heads. The ship is ready to take the nexus back. When it grabs ahold of the nexus, I suddenly fall in. And thats all i can tell you From the beginning. The rest, i can tell you From clear memory.

Author's Note:

Alright, this is my Fifth goddamn Restart of the same story.. What happend with my last stories was also the ellpises.. I tried to stop that, i hope you Guys like what ive done so far.. and Ive changed the Stuff alot.. Keep on reading!