• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 2,450 Views, 69 Comments

Transformers Prime: The Equestrian War(Revival in Progress) - ALoyalAutobot



The dawn of a new war is eminent. New allies are made and new enemies are fought. The war from another world is coming to Equestria...

  • ...
16
 69
 2,450

Chapter 3: Editing Complete

Getting the Team Together - Part 1

It felt like mega-cycles to Bumblebee. Navigating the twists and turns, narrowly avoiding small animals, and barely dodged a bat-winged lion with a freaking scorpion tail! What in Primus' name is this crazy world?! As if meeting talking, rainbow-colored ponies wasn't crazy enough for the young Scout.

After a couple more turns, they were outside of the forest. Bumblebee opens his door for them, allowing the dizzy and nauseous ponies out.

They sluggishly recover from their wild ride, allowing their stomachs settle. Twilight wanted to thank Bumblebee and ask him how he's able to change into vehicles from the mirror world. Much to her dismay, Bumblebee was already gone. Nothing left but printed tracks in the dirt.

The Mane Six gazed at the forest in disappointment, their new discovery disappearing into the forest.

Rainbow lets out a groan, saying "Ah, darn it! Here I thought we'd make friends with it, but NOOO. It left us out here, and ran back in," looking at the entrance they just came out from, "I think he's trying to summon his alien friends to start an invasion!" Rainbow says while beating her forehooves together.

Rainbow is feeling pumped and ready to charge in. She twists her right front elbow away, her left elbow in the front as if she's about to tackle somepony. The tomcolt pegasus launches forward, falling flat on her face into the dirt by a sudden tug on her tail. Lifting her head up, she turns her head to see the wise-pony halting her moment of bringing action. The face meeting her's was Applejack; a multi-colored tail in the mare's muzzle.

Spitting out the funny-tasting tail, Applejack looks at Rainbow. Her face in the shape of disbelief. The orange mare told Rainbow, "Listen here, Dash. Ya shouldn't be accusin' them solely on their appearance," she lectures Rainbow, "We don't want another unwelcomin' Zecora."

Rainbow snorts, talking back, "Weren't you the one who panicked when Zecora first came into town"-pointing her hoof in AJ's nose-"then screamed, 'Look out for the Everfree Forest creature! It's coming!'" Rainbow mocks while getting back up, snickering, causing the orange mare to blush in embarrassment.

The little pink ball of sunshine giggles as the two mares stare at each other. Then, she explains in her own sense of logic, smiling and said, "Maybe it's a friendly alien invasion! First, they are going to bring us loads of presents! Next, make peace with us! Then, we throw them some awesome 'Welcome to Ponyville and Equestria please don't invade us' party!"

Applejack and Rainbow ignored Pinkie. Rainbow looks at AJ, waiting for a reply. Applejack takes deep breath before saying, "While that may be true, Dash," she says honestly, Rainbow smirking in victory, "Except now, we're facin' aliens; arrivin' in our world by some crazy accident by a ground whatchamacallit"-looking at Rainbow with a straight face-"and we all learned not ta judge others based on their appearence, be it alien or native," wisdom flowing from their lessons of late.

Applejack waited for it to sink in before Rainbow looks down at the ground, musing the apple pony's words. She lowers her head a little, not looking at Applejack, and muttered, "Yeah... we did learn that, didn't we?"

She looked up and saw Applejack giving her a sincere smile.

Their little pep talk was interrupted by Twilight; she was voicing her orders, "Rainbow Dash, I want you to go and take a look from the air. See if you can find three of the others," receiving a nod before Rainbow flew off, then turns to face the white unicorn and orange earth pony, "Rarity, Applejack, you two back us up," the fashion pony and farm pony looking at each other with uncertainty. Twilight turned to the cream-colored pegasus, "Fluttershy, gather any information from the animals of the Everfree Forest," she lets out a quiet squeak in response. "Pinkie Pi-" the party pony looks at Twilight. An oblivious, giddy, eager smile plastered on her face, "Uh... you will... agh, whatever you do best at finding things!" she finishes.

Pinkie giggles, "Okie dokie lokie! I wonder if they got sent to the writer's room... I think I'll-" she was interrupted with a zipper on her lips, a glimpse of purple magic on Twilight's horn.

"No talk, just do it!" Twilight yells in pain, her head already throbbing from Pinkie's nonsense.

She never understood Pinkie Pie's 'Pinkie Sense' while living in Ponyville and nearly lost it! It took all her willpower to not strangle the random party pony. She swore on Celestia's mane, she'll never question Pinkie's actions or anything that doesn't make sense ever again!

Once they've all received their tasks, the search began.

One thought crosses Twilight's mind, "I hope we're not too late..."

Unknown

A slim, blue, female Autobot was in the middle of a rocky pit. Several massive, sapphire-like, crystals sticking out from the ground; a few spreading on the cliffside.

A grunt from the unconscious Bot, she slowly stands up. Her optics trying to readjust to the rocky terrain. Her first thought was, "Odd, I'm getting the strange feeling of deja vue..."

As she got up, the place was looking more and more like the place where the Energon blew up in a firefight.

Her sightseeing was interrupted by a sound; an engine roar. Thinking it was more Decepticons, she quickly spun around, her hands replaced with Ion Blasters; pointing at the source of the engine noise... then dropped them.

"What the... is that?!" she thought in shock and hope.

Up on the rocky edge, the vehicle in-question spoke with a voice she never thought she would hear again. "Cee? How'd you get here? You know your way around better than I thought," the vehicle's gears and parts twisted and turned to reveal a red Autobot with horns on his head, with a familiar, cocky smirk on his face.

She could not believe what she is seeing, "Cliff... y-you're alive?!" she barely shouts, but it still could be heard. Confusion and questions was wrecking her mind.

"Of course I'm alive," Cliffjumper replies, "What makes you say that? I hope you aren't sunk in dpression with Tailgate again, are you?" he asks in puzzlement.

Arcee was in a trance, her mind being in a frenzy to make sense of things. Finally, she answers, "Y-you were killed by the Cons. Starscream extinguished your spark," she thought of something to test him, "Cliff, what happened after the Energon Mine in Nevada went supernova?"

Cliffjumper's smile went from confident to malice, "Well, you did leave me to rust in there... I'm only a pawn to your team..."

"Wait, what are you-" her surroundings changed, the sky turning darker, "What in Primus?"

The Nemisis is above her, the Decepticon's only means of transportation and base of operations hovering with it's constant engine hums. A voice she oh-so wished to have scrapped a couple of months ago, is now speaking.

"Yes, she did drop your corpse... didn't you, Arcee?"

She turned around, then suddenly felt a sharp pain in her abdomen, it was spreading throughout her entire body like Scraplets on a feeding frenzy. With a painful yell, she collapsed in a crippled mess, Energon leaking out of her wound.

She took a look at her attacker, then spat his name out in disgust, "S-Starscream..." she weakly mutters. The world was getting darker in her vision, Arcee's life losing it's grip.

Starscream spoke to her with a sadistic smile on his face, his right claw covered in Arcee's Energon, "You couldn't save your precious partner, Cliffjumper," he says, thinking she already lost, "You couldn't save Tailgate on Cybertron," his smirk grew, "Now, you have a human pet as your 'partner,'" he mocks, then laughs at her, "Hehahahahaha, are you planning on adding him to your list?"

A sudden sound of shifting parts, his face was met with a blaster, the end of a barrel pointed towards his head. This didn't frighten him, but Arcee didn't care.

"Go scrap yourself, Starscream..." she hissed.

The sound of a blaster charging filled her audio processors. Once it was fully charge, she pulled the trigger.

The loud zapping noise echoes into the air, a gaping hole left in Starscream's head... but it didn't faze him, nor was he yelling in agony. Instead, the hole seemed to seal itself up, no sign left of the blaster fire in the first place. Starscream waves his figure at Arcee, taunting her.

"*tsk* *tsk* *tsk* very naughty of you to shoot your executioner," he says as his smile reaches both sides of his head, "Now, prepare to become reunited with your partners"-raising his talon-like hands into the air-"I'll tell Jack you said, 'hi'. Then again, I don't think that will be a problem," he says, trying to make his victim suffer more, "I'll give him a free ticket to oblivion, after I've skewered you," Starscream laughs, preparing to add Arcee to his list of slain Autobots.

Arcee looks in fear... she failed Team Prime, she failed the Autobots, she failed the Humans... but more importantly, she failed Jack.

"Forgive me, Jack. I failed you. I'm sorry, Cliff. I couldn't stop the Cons..." she thought with sorrow, awaiting her death by Starscream's hands.

Before Starscream could bring his hand down to kill Arcee, a small light was shown. The moon appearing over the horizon. It had a shadow of a horse with a horn.

The shadow opens it's eyes and a bright flash covers the landscape. Everything, the Nemisis, Cliffjumper, Starscream... all gone... in their place, a dark-blue, winged equine with a horn on it's head, stood in their place.

Arcee stares in disbelief, then squinted her optics shut in pain. Her mysterious savior slowly approaching her, it's horn coated in a blue aura. Arcee felt she should stop it, but for some reason, the air around the dark-blue horse was bringing a sense of calm and security... almost as if she felt at peace.

The aura on it's horn coats her wounds in the same colored aura. She gasps in astonishment as her wounds began to seal itself, not a blemish of her injuries had left any traces. It's like never existed.

Arcee looks at it in wonder, "What are you," she asks in her mind, "Why did you help me?" one question raises another. Before she could ponder any further, it spoke?!

"I do not know of thy species, but thou does not wish to introduce yourself?" it spoke with regal authority and a mix of medieval accent in it's speech Arcee would always hear when Jack was studying Shakespeare in English.

"I must be dreaming..."/i] was the only thought that crossed Arcee's mind, "Might as well play along," she muses. She then responds, "S-Sorry, my name is Arcee... but may I ask, who are you?"

The dark blue equine looks at her, stunned, but answers nonetheless, "My name is Princess Luna. I watch over the night as my sister, Princess Celestia, rests. Doest thou not know of the name of this land in which you roam?" Princess Luna asks with puzzlement on her face, "If this "thing" does not know what this land is, then clearly it's not from this land. If not, from this world," Luna thinks.

"No I don't, Your Highness," Arcee answers, remembering being in the presence of royalty. She stood up and bow to show respect.

The night princess raises her hoof, gesturing for Arcee to rise, "Please, thou must not strain yourself," feeling pleased it has respect but Luna doesn't want this new visitor to feel pressured, "For I maybe royal, but I am no stickler about how thee would address to the royals," she says in humbled appreciation.

"Yes, Your Highness. Sorry," Arcee says, embarassed to how well this meeting with royalty is going.

"Thou shall hear your answers, then," Luna says, "For an unfamiliar species, thou does show great respect," she turns away a little, "'Where am I' for starters, thy now dwell within the peaceful, magical land of Equestria. To be more specific, thou are now roaming within the wicked forest known as the Everfree Forest, close to a cozy town, named Ponyville."

"So I'm now stranded in a world full of hippy, superstitious, mutated world full of talking colored horses... wonderful. Way to test run the Ground Bridge, Ratchet," Arcee thought.

Arcee notices Luna looking at her, seeming somewhat offended, "What?" Arcee asks.

"Oh, nothing," Luna bemuses, turning her flank towards the Autobot, "If thou was not thinking of our race as a bunch of twisted, violent-hating, peace-loving, ponies," looking at Arcee, whom was stunned, "We may prefer peace over war, but we're not hipsters."

Arcee just stares at the Princess, "W-Wait, how did you-" Arcee was interrupted by the night princess, turning her neck to face the Autobot. A mischievous smirk on her muzzle.

"It's my job as Princess of the Night to bring pleasent dreams to thou who suffers from nightmares, whom wish to bring misery to the innocent. Doest not mean I don't take a peak or two within their thoughts," Luna replies with a hint of anger in her voice.

Arcee was quick to realize her misjudgment... Arcee trys to apoligize, "Please forgive me... I've been through a lot in a war I've been involved for eons," sorrow present in her voice, "I've faced many foes who wished to bring harm to the people we care. I didn't mean any disrespect," she ends, feeling pretty stupid to insult Luna's people.

After a moment of silence, Arcee looks in Luna's eyes, sympathy showing, "I know... I saw thy dream. Thou hast lost loved ones in conflict, if I'm wrong..."

Arcee proceeds, "It's rather complicated. I don't want to talk about it. I've lost quite a few to this Primus-forbidden war."

"Hello? Hello? Anypony home?" a voice echoes throughout the area. Arcee looks around for the source, trying to pinpoint it's owner. She turns to Luna, who's prepared to leave.

"We shall talk more when thou arrive in Canterlot. You will meet one of the Element Bearers, a friend for thou will not regret meeting. I look forward to seeing you again, friend," as she says this, the entire world starts to collapse. Luna long gone now.

Arcee woke up with a startled gasp. She wasn't alone by the fact another feminine, but tomboyish, voice made the same gasp. Standing, or hovering, before her was a winged, cyan-coated, rainbow-haired, pony.

Everfree Forest

Getting frustrated, she keeps yelling and hollering at the unconscious alien lying in front of her, "Hello? Hello?! Anypony home?" her only response the tree branches rubbing their leaves together in silence covering the skies.

Rainbow growls, "Grr, that's it. We'll have to do this the hard way," landing on the ground, she twirled on her forelegs, rearing her hindlegs to deliver a buck.

She's caught off guard with somepony gasping. It startled Dash so bad, she lept into the air before turning to see what made the noise. The alien was wide awake now, staring at Dash.

Finally, after an eternity of silence, the alien spoke first. "Ugh... my aching axles, and everything..." it groaned, clearly sounding female

At least Dash doesn't have to run back to grab the alien translator now. Rainbow watches her so carefully as the blue alien stood up. It appears to be stretching, at least to Dash it is.

When it finished stretching, she gave Rainbow a good stare. Arcee decides to to speak first, "So, what's your name?" trying to break the ice, to start a conversation. "If I really am seeing things, when we get back, I'm going to have Ratchet give me a long medical checkup," she mentally reminds herself.

"Uh... I'm Rainbow Dash. I was kinda expecting you to talk like Bumblebee... guess I was wrong."

Arcee looks at Dash as if she's some other language, "You meet Bumblebee," she asks, "Where is he?" anxious to get back with her group. If anything, she hopes they can confirm if she's lost a circuit.

"Uh... he went back inside the forest, trying to look for you guys..." Rainbow answers with uncertainty, "You're a female, right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Nothing, just making sure," Dash says, "What's your name, sister?"

Arcee ignores the cyan pony while she activates her Comm Link, then replied in a monotone voice, "Arcee."

"Arcee, huh?" Rainbow muses, "I bet you're pretty fast, how about a race?"

"Later, kid," Arcee answers, focusing on contacting her team. "Any Bot on this link, this is Arcee. Please respond," on the channel, a sound of beeps and boops filled the channel.

"Bee? Thank Primus you're online!"

Bumblebee asks Arcee if she was alright.

She replies, "I'm fine, Bee. Where are you?"

After Bee finishes his end, Arcee turns toward the direction Bumblebee described.

"In a swamp area a few clicks to the North? Roger that, I'm on my way. We'll regroup there."

Bumblebee replies with a tone of caution, sounding worried.

"Will do, watch your back," Arcee looks at Rainbow Dash, before remembering about her contact with the locals, "By the way Bee, I don't suppose you've seen a rainbow colored horse by any chance, did you?"

After listening to Bumblebee, she breathes a sigh of relief.

"Good, then I didn't blow a ciruit board. I'll link up to you in a couple mega-cycles. Arcee, out."

Arcee tunes out the radio before she turns to Rainbow. Dash had an expression like she witnessed zombies for the first time. "What?"

Rainbow shook out of her stupor, then responds, "OH! Um... just... how did you do that?"

Arcee sighs, before explaining, "It's a Comm Link, a device for telecommunications. In other words, you can talk to them like they were right next to you. Except from a distance."

"Phh, Twilight could understand that better than I can. She was born 'egghead'," Rainbow sticks her chest out with an ego-inflated smirk.

"Something tells me somebody didn't finish High School," Arcee thinks, before her body starts shifting parts and gears, turning into a two-wheeled oversized scooter.

"Whoa, you look like you were made for speed," Rainbow looks in astonishment and amazement, "How bout a lil' race?" she asks, really hoping to change Arcee's mind.

"Not today, kid. Need a lift?" Arcee asks, offering a ride.

"Nah, I'm good with flying. See ya," Rainbow then flies off, trying to look for her friends.

Arcee took off, ready to link up with her team. Leaving a trail of exhaust fumes in her path.

Author's Note:

I have decided to break this up into 3 parts, to avoid making an extremely large chapter to keep the flow going and allow breaks in between for the readers. This chapter deals with Arcee. Next chapter will be Bulkhead, then Optimus. After that, prepare for the Decepticons! :pinkiegasp:

I'm sorry if you think I went indepth then rushed through on this chapter. I was getting eager to get this chapter out. :twilightsheepish:

Next Goal Target for the Next Chapter: 1400 words.

UPDATE: Another chapter rewrite. I hope it's a little better than before.