• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 2,450 Views, 69 Comments

Transformers Prime: The Equestrian War(Revival in Progress) - ALoyalAutobot



The dawn of a new war is eminent. New allies are made and new enemies are fought. The war from another world is coming to Equestria...

  • ...
16
 69
 2,450

First Contact

Author's Note:

UPDATE: When I wasn't working on this, I began mulling over this at how I should be doing my story. I know that the previous dislikes was mostly trolling, but the fact that the rest was still there made me think. That's when I realized, it was not the length of the chapter that made it good, but rather the plot, the description, and characters. I'll be working as hard as possible to render this mistake so that alot of Transformers fans and MLP fans can enjoy. I know it's not possible to get everyone to like it, so I'll try my hardest.

CONNECTING: TWILIGHT SPARKLE
ERROR: ORGANIC LIFEFORM
SOLUTION: ELEMENT OF MAGIC
MERGING SIGNITURE: COMPLETE
LOCATION: EVERFREE FOREST BORDERS
TIME: 12:29 A.M.
21 MINUTES AFTER IMPACT


Whatever caused those tremors woke up all of Ponyville. I was heading to bed when it happened. Now everypony and their brother came to investigate the source. The crowd was murmuring loudly, as if they were a flock of chatterbox sheep. With me being the only princess nearby, it landed on my hooves to deal with this. I haven't been a princess for a week and I'm already taking responsibility? Dear Celestia, it's like I'm the only pony, or princess in Equestria they have to turn to! But I can't shirk my position, nor my responsibility. If it is another threat against Equestria, it's another threat to me, my family, and my friends...

"Everypony, may I have your attention please," that voice of influence could be none other than Mayor Mare. The murmurs in the crowd quickly died down and had turned their heads towards me, my friends, and the Mayor. "Thank you," she addresses before continuing, "The events behind the tremors are, thankfully, non-natural thanks to our weather team's thorough sweep. Therefore, it is not an earthquake," there was a collecting ring of sighs.

(W.I.P.)