• Published 1st Apr 2012
  • 1,719 Views, 46 Comments

Sprial Ponies - ShiroExia

  • ...
4
 46
 1,719

Spiral Ponies Ch.2 (Revised)

Previously on Spiral ponies.

Legend-Wing Finally made it too the core, But for reason unknown it without warning opened up and swallowed him. He awoke on the coach of a yellow winged pony. Its been 1 day since his arrival, But can his sanity last? Who was it that was knocking on the door at the end of the last chapter?! FIND OUT HERE!

After wing had heard the knock he ducked behind the coach where he wasn’t in view of the door. "Angel can you sit on the coach please?" Wing asked the white rabbit who was noming on a little snack. Angel complied grabbed his carrot and hoped onto the coach. "Thanks man I owe you one." Wing said. Angel simply nodded his head. Fluttershy walked up too the door and opened it too reveal her friend Twilight Sparkle. "Oh umm hi Twilight." Fluttershy said in her casual timid voice. "Hey Fluttershy. Did you see the meteor yesterday?" Twilight asked. "Why yes, but umm i am too afraid too go check it out..." Fluttershy said. She knew what had fallen was now hiding right behind her, but she felt like he needed more time because it was obvious he wasn’t from here and who knows how he will react too other ponies.

Twilight said her goodbyes and went too go see the meteor site. As Fluttershy was closing the door she herd someone call her name. "Hey Fluttershy! Wait a second!" She recognized the voice of her best friend Rainbow Dash. "Oh hi Rainbow." The yellow pegasus said too her cyan friend. "Fluttershy guess what!" Rainbow said with a look of excitement that would put anime school girls too shame. "What is it Rainbow?" Fluttershy asked. "I have two tickets for a wonderbolts show in cloadsdale!" She said in a tone that would REALLY put anime school girls too shame. "That’s great! I am happy for you Rainbow." She said in her shy enthusiasm voice. "Come on its gonna start in 2 hours!" Rainbow said. "Alright just let me get a few things set up. You can go ahead and go too the stadium I will catch up." Fluttershy said not wanting to slow down her friend. "Alright but don't take too long Fluttershy." And with that Rainbow lept and flew too the stadium. "Ok you can come out now." Fluttershy said. "A Wonderbolts show? What’s a Wonderbolt?" Wing asked with a dumbfounded look on his face. "Their Equestria's top pegasi that have become Princess Celestia's Personal air preformers." Fluttershy said. "Oh that sounds so cool!" Wing said with an excited look on his face. "But how will I fly up there?” Wing asked. “Hmm, do you have an idea?” Fluttershy asked as Wing got a ‘idea’ look on his face. “Yes!” Wing said excitedly. With a flash of light wing now had a cloak and hood of sorts with stars on them. “Wow. What is that?” Fluttershy asked completely amazed. “Its called ‘Miracle Armor” it said its grants one miracle though I have seen it save me a lot more times then that.” Wing said.

After about 20 minuets they finally made it too the stadium with an hour and forty minuets too spare. FLuttershy secretly helped wing onto a cloud placed right over the stadium before hand without anyone noticing, not even Rainbow Dash. So Fluttershy and Rainbow talked but Rainbow did most of the talking since Fluttershy isn't comfortable in public or crowds. The buzzer sounded the start of the show. High above Wing had a good look at the area, It kinda reminded him of how he had too spy on gremlin scientist once. Then the show started...

"FILLIES AND GENTALCOLTS! Welcome! To the greatest show! IN EQUESTRIA! These pegasi are the fastest most agile most co-operative team in all of Equestria! Stomp your hooves for...THE WONDERBOLTS!" The speaker pony said. All the ponies in the stadium stomped their hooves as the Wonderbolts flew out. They did spin and dives and a whole assortment of tricks! Wing felt he was watching a space race like in his old world where Knights would race different space crafts. Then a tragedy happened...

A loud screech was heard and a lighting bolt struck all the wonder bolts and high above was 2 griffons both bearing and evil grin. Rainbow Dash recognized one of the griffons as her ex-friend Gilda but she could not tell who her other friend was. "Oh hi Rainbow crash!" Gilda said in a mocking tone. "I told you I would come back and pay you back for making me look like a fool! Yeah this time i am paying you and your loser friends back! (She had a fight with Rainbow right before she left ponyville) And I brought my big bro this time." She said as she was pointing at the second griffon. "Hey Rainbow is not a loser! She super duper cool! And she will be cooler then you can ever be you stupid bird!" This small rant came from a small young orange filly who was with two other fillies who were next too a white unicorn, and small mix of orange and yellow earth pony and a pink earth pony which Gilda remembered as Pinkie pie, Rarity, And Applejack. "Scootaloo is right! Your just a big mean poopy bird!" Said a small white filly with a white coat and a mix of white, purple, and light pink in her mane and tail. "You said it Sweetie Belle! Mah family would neva take a rude bird like yerself in out home unless we were desperate too eat!" Said a filly with a yellow coat and red mane. "Applebloom hush now." Said Applejack. Gilda was infuriated by the insults and swoop down and grabbed the fillies and flew over the ring and dropped them so they would fall too the earth. Wing was pissed very pissed, That griffion took 3 children and just dropped them. He was gonna remember this when he came back with the children. Wing took out his grapple gun and shot a cloud and zip lined too the fillies as fast as he could.

(To help the mood listen to "Faint" By linkin Park) As Wing got closer and closer to the 3 screaming fillies and reached out and slowly re-caught them all. He broke the first line and shot a new on right above were the fillies were seated and turned on the wheel in the hook of the zip line so it took him upward. After returning to the three ponies these fillies were originally with, he turned and zip lined too a cloud right in front of Gilda. Only too be intercepted by the Second griffon. "What do they call you?" Asked Wing. "They call me Black Fang. You?" Asked Fang. "I am Legend Wing but you may call me Wing. Now if you excuse me I have someone on my list that needs to die." Wing said in a dark tone. "I cant let you do that too my sister!" Fang said backing up and letting out a fierce screech. "You got claws. *He took out his Antiguna* I got guns." Wing said pointing his revolver at the Screaming griffon and pulling the trigger pumping 6 shots of lead into the griffon. The griffon merely fell from the sky and landed on a cloud turning it red with his blood. Gilda was crying for her brother's death. She looked up and bolted at Wing. Wing as a response kicked the griffon too stun her. Letting his gun ‘dissolve’ into his bag of gear he summoned his most favored sword, His Cold Iron Vanquisher. Wing leaped and made on single slash through the loud mouth griffon between her torso and lower legs. Her two parts fell and landed probley a few meters from her brother’s. Everypony in the stadium saw Wing's brutal display...including Princess Celestia, and her younger sister Princess Luna.