• Published 1st Apr 2012
  • 1,719 Views, 46 Comments

Sprial Ponies - ShiroExia

  • ...
4
 46
 1,719

Spiral Ponies Ch.1 (Revised)

Spiral Ponies: Ch.1

~~~---~~~

I was so happy right now, I had just beaten the lord of fire, Lord Vanaduke. I was standing right above the core staring and what was the last thing the alpha squad was seeing before they disappeared, all I saw was a big metal ball with a giant hatch. I turned too walk away but then I saw a light, I turned around and saw the hatch was slightly open. I jumped down and I use some of my shock weapons to electrify my boots so I don’t fall off. I turn away from the hatch and then out of no where I feel my self being pulled into it, I took out my “Cold Iron Vanquisher” and stabbed it into the metal but sadly I didn’t make a dent and I ended up flying into the light.

~~~---~~~

Today was a great day in Fluttershy’s opinion, Most of the animals were asleep including Angel (her pet white rabbit) but what she did not expect was the loud boom she heard. At first she thought it was Rainbow Dash making sure her Sonic Rainboom wasn’t getting rusty, But when she stepped out side she didn’t see the rainbow in the sky, She turned around too see a grey ball of sorts fall from the sky and land meaby a mile away from her cottage in the Everfree Forest. At first she was to scared to go, but then she thought of the animals that might be hurt which got her motivated too go. She burst off worried if an animal might have been killed!

She saw a line of trees all broken and some seem too be slightly burning. She put out the burning trees and then approached a crater in the ground, Probley what caused all this chaos. When she looked inside she was shocked too see some kind of creature laying there it seemed too be barley breathing and it seemed too have a broken leg, When she got closer she saw it had two kinds of weapons, one a very large sword that had chains bound too it and a yellow, grey, and slightly off white do-hicky as Pinkie Pie would say. She picked him up (she thought it was male cause of the body build and how it seemed muscular) and threw him on her back. He seemed slightly heavy but the oddest thing happened, the weapons disappeared as if they disintegrated. She started moving as fast as she could with the new creature on her back. She thanked Celestia she wasn’t attacked by anything when she got back. She set the creature on her couch where it rest and she saw it was slowly breathing and decided to get some medicine.

~~~---~~~

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a roof and I also smelt the scent of animals, and sure enough when I turned my head there was a white bunny taping his foot. "Um...hello?" I said. He just stopped taping and walked away which look adorable since he was a bunny. I tried to move my legs into a more comfortable position but when I moved them. "YEE-OW!" I screamed. Almost immediately a small yellow horse, a pony I am guessing since thats what they taught us back in school to call a small horse, came rushing too me. What surprised me is it had wings, what surprised me more is it talked! "Oh my gosh! Are you alright?" It asked me. "Y-yeah. But how are you talking? Am I dreaming?" I said a little shocked from the talking pony.

~~~---~~~

Fluttershy was stunned. The strange creature was talking. "Umm whats your name? You know if you don’t mind me asking..." She asked getting quieter as she spoke. "Well my code name is Legend Wing, But my team mates call me Wing. Whats yours?" Wing Said. "My name is Fluttershy..." She said so low she was surprised that he caught it. "Fluttershy? Thats a cute name." Wing said. Wing slowly turned in the couch so he could sit up and make eye contact with Fluttershy. "So umm do you know where I am?" Wing asked. "Well you in my cottage which is right outside Ponyville which is in the wide world of Equestria." Fluttershy said. "So I am on a different world? Wow..." Wing said seeming to be a little sad. "Is there anything you need?" Fluttershy asked. "Well I am a little tired, can I go to bed?" Wing asked. "Sure." Fluttershy responded and handed Wing a blanket. "Good night" Fluttershy said after seeing out side her window that it was dark. "Good night." Wing said back before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

~~~---~~~

The next mourning Wing could smell something being cooked. He got up and slowly (while wobbling a bit) too the kitchen where he saw Fluttershy making some breakfast for her animals. "Oh good mourning Wing" She said too him. "Good mourning Fluttershy." Wing responed. "Wing can you stay and make sure my home dosen't fall apart? I need too go get some Groceries." Fluttershy asked. "Sure I can do that." Wing said. Fluttershy put food for all the animals and then said good bye before leavening. "Now what to do till she gets back. Hmm..." Wing said while looking at something that looked like a TV. He saw the remote on the coffe table and turned on the TV to a channel called "Equestria Channel" and he sat there and watched TV totally captivated by the amazeing creatures being shown on the screen.

~~~---~~~

Fluttershy returned seeing a certain person in a type of trance with her TV sitting next to Angel. Fluttershy giggled as she turned off the TV. "Aw it was getting too the good part!" Wing whined. Fluttershy stiffled a laugh. "Help me unpack groceries and you can go back too the TV." Fluttershy said. "Ok." Wing said. Later they finished and Wing went back too the TV he didn't miss much. *Knock Knock* was all that could be heard from the door.