• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 1,688 Views, 61 Comments

A new dawn on Ponyville - Sweetie Belle writes



The story brings us to a not so far away town just outside the reach of the big city lights...

  • ...
2
 61
 1,688

Chapter 15: The apple dash

Dawn felt that they where making great time it was almost noon by this time as the sun was in the middle of the
sky shining down right now them as they where making there way outta the forest. The forest trees helped block out some
of the suns unbearable heat with there emerald leaves the sunlight broke pass a few leaves leaving spots of light all around the pathway the ponies they where walking. The forest started to open up after a while leading to an open field of grass with a lake in the distance there where a few foals playing in the field kicking a ball around seems like they where playing a game of some kind. Dawn was the first one to walk outta the forest to see that they where in a open field since he was new to Ponyville he was unsure of there current location as he turned back to the others ''where are we at '' Dawn asked hoping one of the ponies would know.

Fluttershy was the first pony to speak as she walked up closer passing Dawn and the other ponies that seemed to be looking around the field ''This is the back route I use sometimes to get to Apple Jack's farm it's just up ahead and I'm sure there is a school around here as well ..ummm I think '' Fluttershy said in a light timid tone as she looked back to Dawn who was still looking around the field. Dawn gave a nod of his head as he looked back to the other ponies than to Fluttershy again he gave a sigh as he used his hoof to give Fluttershy a light push trying to get her moving ''Come on we should get moving just standing here on get us there any faster '' Dawn said as he walked behind Fluttershy who was leading the group thought the grassy field as they walked there hooves felt the pure soft grass it felt like silk Rarity said as she was catching up from the back of the group trying not to fall to far behind the rest of her friends.

Pinkie pie was not even really walking from the looks of it, she was bouncing like a ball . She was maintaining the same speed with every jump she was right behind the yellow and black alicorn ''Heya Dawnie what happens after you tell us what you wanted to tell us I mean you could have told us when we was back at Twilight's house the other day remember ..I mean really but maybe you forgot cause sometimes I forget things like this one time Mr.Cake asked me to watch the cake he was making so I watched it not sure why he would want me to put a watch into the cake ..maybe to keep it on time .he is weird you know'' Pinkie pie didn't seem like she was going to stop talking anytime soon but her random talking seemed to help pass the time as before they knew it they were seeing Apple trees off in the distance.

Dawn could make out a bright red farm house from where he was standing as he flew up into the air to get a better look pass the apple trees as his eyes locked onto the massive farm land. Dawn called down to the other ponies ''this must be the place right apples...apples everywhere '' Dawn said as he continued to look on at the incredible site as he started to make his way back to the ground to the rest of the other ponies he looked to Fluttershy who was kinda far in the back now from the other ponies as he gave a shake to his head ''Alright guys ... oops I mean girls lets go we should be able to get Apple Jack than pick up Rain..'' Dawn was cut off as Pinkie Pie jumped on his back stomping her hoof onto the back of his head pointing into the air ''lookie..lookie ..there goes Dashie ..''Pinkie pie said as Dawn looked up to see a rainbow pony flying right over Sweet Apple Acres the rainbow pony landed down as Dawn pushed the pink earth pony off his head ''So that's another one of your friends? If so this will go a lot quicker than I thought'' Dawn said as he looked to the other ponies before starting to run up the path to the apple farm ''Come on guys '' Dawn said before giving his wings a quick flap as he took off from the ground .

Pinkie pie was still laying on the ground as she let out a laugh before flipping back to her hooves ''silly where not guys .where girls ..unless I was a guy..but than my name should be different Pinkie Pie doesn't have a good ring to it for a boy name maybe something like Mr.Punchie..Punch face .that would work'' Pinkie said as she let out a laughed before Rarity started to pull her by her tail up the path right behind the other ponies that where rushing there way to meet up with Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by kitsuneito deleted May 22nd, 2013

Holy crud! How'd you put that many characters there!?

Login or register to comment