• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 1,689 Views, 61 Comments

A new dawn on Ponyville - Sweetie Belle writes



The story brings us to a not so far away town just outside the reach of the big city lights...

  • ...
2
 61
 1,689

Chapter 12: Time to go

As Dawn started to pace around the boutique pondering a reason,there must be more to it. Why would Fleur come here to Ponyville there are countless talented masters of fashion there in Canterlot. So why come all the way here?
Dawn now had a look of confusion on his face as the other ponies where watching as he was talking to himself.

Dawn was still pacing nonstop, a dirt poor town, with no really inspiring landmarks other than the Apple trees which are not really in season yet, this makes no logical sense as Dawn started to make his way to the door.
But he was interrupted by the yelling of a voice saying ''Donnnn't you dare touch that door'' Dawn's fur stood on edge as he turned his head in the direction of the voice.

Not even before Dawn had got his body turned around he was already seeing a white blur what looked like a charging marshmallow coming right at him.
Dawn was knocked to the floor with his body pined to the ground as he looked up he saw a white hoof
pressed up against his shoulder as he continued looking upward he saw that it was Rarity who was holding him down.

Dawn shouted at the unicorn who was holding pinning him to the floor,''Hey whats your deal? You need to get off me.''
Rarity's face turned a vile shade of red as she started to shake the young alicorn, What am I doing you ask, the better question is where do you think you where going?'' Dawn's was starting to become dizzy from the constant shaking as he tried to from a
riposte to the unicorn. ''What dose it look like I'm doing leaving, I have things to do you know I gotta go save some stupid filly that fell into some well alicorn type things.''

Sweetie belle snickered as she remembered when Snails got stuck in a well, silly Snails our pain is are fun. Scootaloo was just watching as the two ponies seemed to be getting ready to kill one another where she turned her head to see Sweetie belle who was just laughing and pointing her hoof at the ground. ''This is getting old'' As Scootaloo started trotting over to where Rarity and Dawn where at.

Scootaloo grabbed and pulled the marshmallow colored pony off of Dawn with one powerful yank of her tail
as the unicorn pony fell onto her flank she yelled,''Och that really hurt'' The young filly smiled as she stood between the two
making sure Rarity would not rush Dawn again and making sure Dawn would not try to make his way out the door. ''Now tell me what is the deal why are you trying to keep Dawn from leaving and why are you trying to leave in such a rush''

Dawn who was now looking around the room as if he was planning on thinking of a way out of the building he still wondered why would she wanna come her could this be Luna's doing to try and throw me off? Dawn lowered his head as he was thinking of any possible explanation or reasoning behide this and than it came to him, '' Celestia'' Scootaloo turned her back to Rarity and questioned Dawn on what he just said, ''How dose Princess Celestia have anything to do with why you wanna leave here in such a rush ?''

Scootaloo was still waiting on an answer from the alicorn as she looked over to see a Sweetie belle still laughing and now rolling around on the floor. ''Come on Sweetie belle you could be a little more helpful over her, how bout you go over there and talk with your big sister?'' Sweetie belle who was still a little giggly from the who pony in a well crack a while ago turned her attention to her big sister Rarity where she gave a evil smile and said under her voice ''I know why you dont want Dawn to leave.''

Sweetie belle's tone lowered as she begin to chant,''Rarity loves Dawn ) Rarity who now was looking like a apple in color
pushed her sister out of the way and pointed her hoof right at Dawn who was looking around the building still
''He told me the other day he was going to tell us what was going on, and he has not lived up to that so until he dose he will not be going anywhere''

Dawn gave a nod of approval as he looked at Rarity.''Ok sure lets go get your friends I we will tell them right now so I can get out of this town '' Rarity's look on her face was one of shock she did not expect Dawn to have folded so easy she had a whole five step plan ready if he was still neglected on going she was kinda disappointed she was planning that all last night
just in case Dawn was going to pull a fast one on her.Rarity muttered under her voice ''I guess there is no need for the oil and whips anymore what a shame''

Dawn now turned his back to the filly's and was making his way to the door again just stopping short of the large door handle as he looked back at Rarity he stopped and just looked at her without saying a word.
Sweetie belle who was right next to Dawn's hoof she had now made her way onto Dawn's back, where she was acting as if Dawn was a spaceship.

Dawn gave a sigh as he turned his head again. ''Are you going to come and lead the way I don't know where your friends live and I'v only been here for like two days I'm not a map you know'' Rarity's whole disposition changed as she started to walk to the door using her unicorn magic to open it, where she started to walk down the path to the market place. ''Lets go so I don't have to here any more of that fool's mouth''

Sweetie belle and Dawn started to mock her doing there best well be high class pony routine. "'Blah blah blah lets go so I don't have to hear that i'm a stupid face'' What a drama queen
Scootaloo was punching her head nonstop,''Maybe if I hit harder I will wake up from this silly dream'' When she opened her eyes she say Sweetie belle and Dawn still mocking Rarity as they where making there way into the market, ''Looks like i'm the only mentally stable pony around here how odd and yet ponies call me a chicken what a strange world we live in. Good thing the market is not to far from here and we better get there soon before somepony ends up killing some other pony''

Rarity was still walking fast to keep out of ear's reach from Dawn and Sweetie belle, as she looked up
she notices they had already made it to Sugar cube corner the home to one Pinkie pie as Dawn looked up at one of the
windows on the shop he saw a figure leap out of the window and crash land right now top of him the only thing he could hear from the figure was, ''Hey we meet again Mr.Alicorn guy did yah miss me?''